Yes
10 (40%)
No
15 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 31, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

Quote from: Sugaree on May 01, 2019, 09:20:27 AM
DOES HE EVEN POST HERE?

he hasn't been seen on either site since i released a video about on him on YouTube. i wonder why that could be? lulz

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 01, 2019, 10:36:53 AM
he hasn't been seen on either site since i released a video about on him on YouTube. i wonder why that could be? lulz

Link ?

Sugaree

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 01, 2019, 10:49:01 AM
Link ?
LOL rich said somebody reported it. So no link.
Rich called him out for having peoples private info and rich gave out his private info.

Quote from: Sugaree on May 01, 2019, 11:13:55 AM
LOL rich said somebody reported it. So no link.
Rich called him out for having peoples private info and rich gave out his private info.

you make it seem like i was morally grandstanding - i wasn't.

damon was giving out personal private information to random people unsolicited. so i gave him a taste of his own medicine. it's as simple as that.

fwiw i edited out his full name and address to the reupload.

Sugaree

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 01, 2019, 11:29:34 AM
you make it seem like i was morally grandstanding - i wasn't.

damon was giving out personal private information to random people unsolicited. so i gave him a taste of his own medicine. it's as simple as that.
LOL sorry if I gave that impression. Was trying to be as simple as possible.
Damon does seem to be creepy and look people up

Quote from: Sugaree on May 01, 2019, 11:31:50 AM
LOL sorry if I gave that impression. Was trying to be as simple as possible.
Damon does seem to be creepy and look people up

my fault. no worries.

Sugaree

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 01, 2019, 11:43:44 AM
may the 56% le force be with you. always.

[attachment=1,msg1323890]

oHH. Miller is yoda because he is very wise

paladin1991

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 09:24:28 AM
Guessing it is this account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/4861636b6572/with_replies?lang=en
Huh.  I dial that up and it says that I am blocked.  That tells me that it's Darrel Fucking SEALy Neely.  I am rarely on twitter and the only account that has banned me was Neely when I sent him his theme song.    https://youtu.be/r5OgQCvqbYA
\

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:44:49 AM
This is War..Weapons Free..God is on My Side and anyone who DARES to have Faith in Her and follow Her..

Many many MANY pieces of evidence will be displayed on this public venue. She fucked with the wrong New Yorker..
What is your fucking problem?  This is a nice place and HoHum is a nice person.  You sound like a cold war Commie.  Anyone who DARES to make their own determination... is a free American, you asshole.  This is NOT war, because you are NOT that important.  God is not on the side of people who threaten and bully.

What is your heritage?  You don't sound like you're from here.  That bit about someone hits you with a tack so you hit them with a hammer; that's not American.  Where are you from?

Leave her be.  You are lucky to be here at all, considering the threats made by you or someone appearing to be you (You better have a case # to support your claim).

Why don't you learn some manners and live a life worth living.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2019, 12:23:15 AM
Huh.  I dial that up and it says that I am blocked.  That tells me that it's Darrel Fucking SEALy Neely.  I am rarely on twitter and the only account that has banned me was Neely when I sent him his theme song.    https://youtu.be/r5OgQCvqbYA
\
Is he the one that accused almost all the shows of colluding to take him down last year?  If that's his name, he is not into feedback at all.  Like a snowflake, only still hasn't melted.

hanhepi wi

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 09:13:18 AM
That’s not me in that messenger chat :) Think what you will but it’s not me.
Anthony, I know -- "You're not the boss of me".
With that being said.
I know that DynamoHum does not lie. She is not a liar.

Dr. MD MD

All this time I was worried about communists. I should’ve know the real problem was Heidi Grady from Oxfordshire, England. I bet she’s a fan of the royal family too. >:(

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2019, 10:12:18 AM
All this time I was worried about communists. I should’ve know the real problem was Heidi Grady from Oxfordshire, England. I bet she’s a fan of the royal family too. >:(

Bellgab:  Still the number one source for news and entertainment!

ItsOver

She's probably a Pud operative, too, bringing her full circle back to the commies.

never underestimate the vampeir...