• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Father Wingate

Started by Boomer, March 12, 2009, 03:23:45 AM

Boomer

I don't even know where to begin on this SOB. He's a Soothsayer, Prophet and Dickhead. This asshole was on tonight in the second hour and according to him we're all in the Cosmic Shitter and there's No Way Out! He says Russia's been on a quiet full alert for some time now ready to take advantage of any military action in the world, not to fight but to occupy. Then he's got the Chinese Army being shipped in to the US in these storage containers and dropped around the country for a surprise attack. This could happen maybe as they have tons of these empty containers piling up at the docks because nobodys buying any imported goods. Then there's the port in Mexico the Chinese use alot, and the NAFDA or whatever it is Highway that runs from this Mexican port all the way into Canada. This guy was throwin so much shit at Snoory it was unbelievable.

I heard this clown on C2C a few years ago and determined then he was unreliable for some reason. If you need a reason to go on Prozak listen to the second hour of the show.

Nboy

You left out the part where he claims to have been granted visions of WHOLE Christian families hung to their deaths on telephone poles.

Boomer

Quote from: Nboy on March 14, 2009, 01:31:07 AM
You left out the part where he claims to have been granted visions of WHOLE Christian families hung to their deaths on telephone poles.

You're Right about that! Reminds me of some of the stories that came out of Vietnam.

Didn't George ask him if he was ever threatened or in so many words did anyone ever want to beat his ass?

I know for One I'd beat his ass in a heartbeat, this guy just pissed me off while peddling his religious bullshit too.