• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sports Kneelers

Started by Zenman, September 24, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 12:12:28 PM
These cops who tell you to get down on the ground face down; Would they be the same cops as the cops that might follow the gumments orders and come and confiscate yer gurns? Then would you be following the same orders? And especially if it was Trump's generals and military (His words) that were doing the ordering? How would you react then? "Yes sir three bags full sir" or "I'm gonna fill you fulla lead asshole"? A patriot asked.

You're very confused.

To answer your question, no, the cops out dealing with the general public and telling those who may pose a threat to get down on the ground are not the cops out confiscating our guns.  The reason I know this is because no one is doing that yet.

If we were to heed your advice, and have everyone turn in our weapons, if we ever needed them to protect ourselves from personal threats or from the government itself it would be too late, we wouldn't have them.

Only a diseased mind could confuse police out making sure potential dangerous criminals don't get the upper hand during an encounter, with some currently nonexistant Stalinist police state action.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2017, 05:46:29 PM
America has more people incarcerated than any other country in the world. You think they were all locked up in Republican administrations?

And you might not be aware, but in the west, its normal (even if not fair) for convicted criminals to appeal, multiple times and seek probation multiple times. Then there's the innocent who are locked up because of either bent cops, miss-identification, stupid juries or forensic cock ups. It happens. And don't run away with the idea only criminals and their supporters are left leaning, they're across the board.

So where are all the Republicans and Conservatives who routinely attack the police, make them the scapegoats for anything they can possibly think of, constantly push legislation to reduce sentencing, constantly file lawsuits on behalf of the criminal population (incarcerated and out loose), and who are always scheming to find reasons to let criminals out early? 

Of course Republicans and Conservatives are involved in these activities from time to time - when injustice is being done, and rightly so - but that is rare.  We're talking about extremist favorable treatment for those who have caused great damage to our society, who don't deserve any sympathy or compassion, and who the Democrats swarm to like moths to a light.  They won't even agree to turn illegal alien criminal felons over to ICE.  You make it sound like all that is bi-partisan.  I assure, you it's not.

America has more people incarcerated than any other country in the world...

So what.  Why don't you go look over the reports of the crimes they've comitted, the details of their trials, the sentences received for what they've done, and show me the folks who should be out on the street.  For those agreeing to plea deals, look at what they were changed with vs. what they plead to, and tell me their sentences were too harsh.

This whole ''America has more people incarcerated than any other country in the world'' is just another example of the Libs defending criminals and crime - as if to use that as proof ''too many'' are in jail.  The fact is, we have a ghetto problem.  We have an illegal alien criminal problem.  We have a drug epidemic - and too many who need to steal and commit other crimes to fund their habits.  That we have millions of them locked up is a good thing.  It should be more. 

Frankly, Democrat policies have created and exacerbated all these problems.  And they continue to support the criminals they've created.

3OctaveFart

Parts of Europe, particularly France, don't believe in rehabilitating criminals. That is a page in the playbook we ought to be running. Let's stop pretending these people potentially offer our society anything useful.

Well, strike that. In lieu of primates and other members of the animal kingdom, scientific testing for all convicts in for life. That will give them some usefulness.

I forgot perhaps the most obnoxious piece. 

The Ds are forever trying to restore voting rights to felons, including those still in prison.  They managed to do so in Virginia just in time for the governor's race last time around, and their added votes were just enough to swing it - you know, just part of the coalition.

The Sporting News came out with a piece about the NFL losing viewers.  They came up with the following reasons:

- Ongoing protests
- Fan anger that no one signed Colon Kapernick
- Politicization of the game
- Donald Trump's continued attacks on the NFL to force players to stand
- Little progress between the NFL and players on the way forward
- TV networks not showing or discussing protests
- People are watching less sports on TV
- Stars are injured

I'm going to guess that negotiations regarding plans for the NFL to accomodate the players in other forums isn't causing anyone to tune out, and neither is the networks not showing protests.  It's also doubful people aren't watching their teams because players are injured or retired - when has that ever been enough to affect ratings?  If people are waching less sports in general, could it be because the players are finally overexposed and it turns out they're mostly a bunch of jerks?

I really wonder how many are not watching because Krap isn't signed.  I think a person had to watch before and not now to affect the drop in ratings, and I'm not sure how many America haters were watching football last year but not now.  So we're back to the protests being the reason.  I'd really like to see the Fake Poll they pulled all this from.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-2017-through-week-7-cbs-fox-nbc-espn-mnf-snf-tnf-goodell-kaepernick-trump/kyfaiyz0x9rm19cxtn994edwr 

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2017, 10:36:51 AM
... This baseball players story seemed suspect from the beginning and the account from the waiter etc rings more true. Interesting that the councilman won't comment and also I wonder if the person with the expired ID voted and also why it was expired? Outstanding warrant, unpaid parking fine, child support in arrears? It is not hard or expensive to maintain a valid ID so was there some reason the person would not do so?

The Ds have spent decades telling us blacks are too stupid and too lazy to get IDs, so it's ''racist'' to require IDs to vote and register to vote.  I've always tried to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to something as simple as getting an ID, and thought this was just a tactic to ensure more voter fraud. 

Just asking, but is it possible the Ds been right about this constituency the whole time? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on October 26, 2017, 08:39:28 PM
Parts of Europe, particularly France, don't believe in rehabilitating criminals. That is a page in the playbook we ought to be running. Let's stop pretending these people potentially offer our society anything useful.

Well, strike that. In lieu of primates and other members of the animal kingdom, scientific testing for all convicts in for life. That will give them some usefulness.

You should volunteer. Then you'd be "useful" too.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 11:44:34 PM
The Ds have spent decades telling us blacks are too stupid and too lazy to get IDs, so it's ''racist'' to require IDs to vote and register to vote.  I've always tried to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to something as simple as getting an ID, and thought this was just a tactic to ensure more voter fraud. 

Just asking, but is it possible the Ds been right about this constituency the whole time?

The D’s have been treating blacks like chilldren and worse since Reconstruction and there are many who resent it. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 27, 2017, 02:52:45 AM
The D’s have been treating blacks like chilldren and worse since Reconstruction and there are many who resent it.

But Massa says if we vote publican they gonna start lynchin agin. Oh, lawdy, no!  :o

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2017, 02:55:14 AM
But Massa says if we vote publican they gonna start lynchin agin. Oh, lawdy, no!  :o

True that.

America has more people incarcerated than any other country in the world. You think they were all locked up in Republican administrations?

And you might not be aware, but in the west, its normal (even if not fair) for convicted criminals to appeal, multiple times and seek probation multiple times. Then there's the innocent who are locked up because of either bent cops, miss-identification, stupid juries or forensic cock ups. It happens. And don't run away with the idea only criminals and their supporters are left leaning, they're across the board.

Spare me this cockamamie bs.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2017, 12:49:49 PM
Like everything the left does, there’s never a solution presented. No ideas. Just whining and complaining and infringing on people’s freedom.

If these dumbfuck players wanted to help they’d have used the bully pulpit they have with their endless interviews and press conferences to present solutions. To start the conversation. They’ve done none of that. Because that’s not what any of this was about.

What have they accomplished? Offend those that are pro America by disarespecting the flag, anthem, and the ceremony which gives praise to those who protect all of our freedoms left and right against those (criminals and foreign enemies) who seek to infringe on our rights of freedom and liberty. This is all the left ever does. They’re ignorant and worthless, as is their Demokkkrat party. They only know how to create problems, make problems worse, and point the finger.

The reason inner city violence, which is where 90% of all violence occurs, is ignored by the left, is because as we all know, the left have run big city America for almost a century.

So when any of the dumbfuck lemmings here presents a solution to the problem which they can’t even identify, perhaps they’ll gain a voice, til then they can remain irrelevant. It’s must suck to be part of the ignorant minority.

More Kool-Aid ?
Drink up little man ....

Gd5150

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on October 27, 2017, 07:36:09 AM
More Kool-Aid ?
Drink up little man ....

Thanks for making my point pussyboy. Bad idea stepping into adult conversations, now you’ve totally embarrassed yourself. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 09:07:04 AM
Thanks for making my point pussyboy. Bad idea stepping into adult conversations, now you’ve totally embarrassed yourself.

What do you know about adults, apart from the ones that bring you food at the pc?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 27, 2017, 05:20:25 AM
Spare me this cockamamie bs.

What are you talking about? Everything I said is correct. I missed out the right wing 'Christian' zealots wanting to decide what women do with their own bodies but that's a given.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 26, 2017, 06:04:50 PM
So what.  Why don't you go look over the reports of the crimes they've comitted, the details of their trials, the sentences received for what they've done, and show me the folks who should be out on the street.  For those agreeing to plea deals, look at what they were changed with vs. what they plead to, and tell me their sentences were too harsh.

This whole ''America has more people incarcerated than any other country in the world'' is just another example of the Libs defending criminals and crime - as if to use that as proof ''too many'' are in jail.  The fact is, we have a ghetto problem.  We have an illegal alien criminal problem.  We have a drug epidemic - and too many who need to steal and commit other crimes to fund their habits.  That we have millions of them locked up is a good thing.  It should be more. 

Frankly, Democrat policies have created and exacerbated all these problems.  And they continue to support the criminals they've created.

Blah blah....You might be right on locking up more. I suggest Trumpers for aiding and being complicit in treason. Its a start, then anyone who looks like they could be a criminal, then anyone with less than $100 to their name. But the drug problem s valid, what about the pharma execs who pushed that? But that's not really a crime is it because they only destroyed people, they didn't actually do anything wrong. As Trump said yesterday (and Nancy Reagan before him) say no.

Swishypants

I have a dopamine deficiency. FUCK!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 09:26:30 AM
Blah blah....You might be right on locking up more. I suggest Trumpers for aiding and being complicit in treason. Its a start, then anyone who looks like they could be a criminal, then anyone with less than $100 to their name. But the drug problem s valid, what about the pharma execs who pushed that? But that's not really a crime is it because they only destroyed people, they didn't actually do anything wrong. As Trump said yesterday (and Nancy Reagan before him) say no.

Aren't you the guy who told us your neighborhood, and much of the town you live in, is full of ''homeless'' - stealing delivery packages, intimidating people into handing over their bikes, and no doubt plenty of other petty crime and worse?  With a populance too timid and too PC to do anything about it?

Guess what?  As shitty as that is, real crimes are being comitted by real predators - life changing (or ending) events, that are totally preventable if there were to be education, opportunity, and accountability in these long time ''progressive'' run shit holes, and if the border were closed to criminals.  That you pretend otherwise only confirms my comment that the Ds - the party on whose behalf you speak - are pro-crime and pro-criminal

One of your crusades is to get guns away from honest citizens.  Another pro-crime, pro-criminal idea.

Yes, let's go after those in the pharmaceutical supply chain who are evading the law to get opioids and other drugs into the hands of those who shouldn't have them.  You seem to know who they are, please forward a list to the FBI

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 09:19:10 AM
What are you talking about? Everything I said is correct. I missed out the right wing 'Christian' zealots wanting to decide what women do with their own bodies but that's a given.

I'm not talking about Christianity.  I'm talking about the bleeding heart talk for people who have been convicted of crimes.  Where is your outrage  in the killing of Kate Steinle and others?  Sure, mistakes are made every now and then but that is why we have an appeals process.

So the owner of the NFL Houston Texans said something about 'the inmates running the prison'', instead of the well known phrase about inmates running the asylum, regarding their idiot players to continuing to chase away the customers.

Apparently several of the players on his team considered walking out before practice, with one of them actually staying home.  Over a figure of speech related to their stupid activities? 

''What McNair said was disgusting. frustrating, embarrassing, horrible and sickening, according to Texans veteran offensive tackle Duane Brown.

"I think the comments were disrespectful, I think it was ignorant, I think it was embarrassing," Brown said. "I think it angered a lot of players, including myself... To use an analogy of inmates in prison, I would say that's disrespectful. That's how I feel about it."

Brown emphasized that the Texans' players aren't done with the issue and will reconvene to discuss their response going forward.''

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Texans-considered-walkout-over-owner-s-inmates-12312200.php 

Well, fuck you Duane Brown.  Since you don't get that your actions are ''disrespectful, ignorant, and embarrassing'', and ''anger'' a lot of fans too, please don't expect the rest of America to give a shit about what you think.  What the owner said about the players in using a well know common saying describes the situation fairly and accurately. 

Since the players are apparently huge advoctes of ''free speech'', why was this even a problem?  Heck, he even said it wasn't meant to be disrespectful.  Sound familiar?

Goddam, what a bunch of dumbflakes.  That aside, I encourage all NFL players to walk out.  But please don't come back. 

Baseball star Bruce Maxwell (.237, 3 HRs, 22 RBI) is back in the news.  A few days ago he was lying about being refused service because of his disrespect for the country during pre-game flag ceremonies, but it turned out his lunch companion didn't have a current ID so that person wasn't served a beer.

Today's news is he is being over-policed, no doubt due to his social justice stand.  Some food delivery bitch turned him in for pointing a gun at her when he came to the door.  Dang, and this is after he took pains to reassure us he was an intelligent, educated black man from a military family, and not some ghetto rat.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/bruce-maxwell-catcher-arrested-aggravated-assault-article-1.3596605 

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 29, 2017, 09:43:12 AM
Baseball star Bruce Maxwell (.237, 3 HRs, 22 RBI) is back in the news.  A few days ago he was lying about being refused service because of his disrespect for the country during pre-game flag ceremonies, but it turned out his lunch companion didn't have a current ID so that person wasn't served a beer.

Today's news is he is being over-policed, no doubt due to his social justice stand.  Some food delivery bitch turned him in for pointing a gun at her when he came to the door.  Dang, and this is after he took pains to reassure us he was an intelligent, educated black man from a military family, and not some ghetto rat.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/bruce-maxwell-catcher-arrested-aggravated-assault-article-1.3596605 

A model citizen. I wonder why I didn't see this all over the news? I hope the A's drop him, the restaurant and waiter sue him*, he is convicted for the aggravated assault and disorderly conduct, and serves some time.

* surely in these tense times claims that a restaurant and waiter refused to serve someone because they are black could result in damages, loss of business, or even physical attack by a BLM or Antifada etc.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 29, 2017, 05:41:52 PM
A model citizen. I wonder why I didn't see this all over the news? I hope the A's drop him, the restaurant and waiter sue him*, he is convicted for the aggravated assault and disorderly conduct, and serves some time.

* surely in these tense times claims that a restaurant and waiter refused to serve someone because they are black could result in damages, loss of business, or even physical attack by a BLM or Antifada etc.

But Guriel is being suspended for 5 days for making cat woman eyes at Darvish. Darvish can throw at someone and hit them in the head and not get kicked out of a game, but if you make cat woman eyes at a Pakistani-Japanese pitcher then you must be suspended for 5 games.

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2017, 09:27:52 PM
Pakistani-Japanese

80% of racial combinations result in 100% pure Mexican! That is why the Nazi's pivoted after the war, and rolled strong into the 21st Century.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2017, 09:27:52 PM
But Guriel is being suspended for 5 days for making cat woman eyes at Darvish. Darvish can throw at someone and hit them in the head and not get kicked out of a game, but if you make cat woman eyes at a Pakistani-Japanese pitcher then you must be suspended for 5 games.

All the trash talking and BS should be ended.  It's a turnoff for people brought up to have a little class and show good sportsmanship. 
The dancing, special moves, bat flips and all the rest isn't celebrating, it's showing up the opponent.  It's - what's the word - ghetto.

All that garbage is tolerated, if not encouraged, but calling someone a fag or making a slant-eyed face back in the dugout is where they draw the line? 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 29, 2017, 10:08:35 PM
All that garbage is tolerated, if not encouraged, but calling someone a fag or making a slant-eyed face back in the dugout is where they draw the line?

Gah, you're just a hateful prick.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 30, 2017, 07:49:41 AM
Gah, you're just a hateful prick.

Because I find the trash talking and the rest of it a turn-off, or because I ask why only the comments and actions deemed non-PC are treated so vastly different? 

By the way, what happened to Yuli Gurriel's ''free speech''?  I thought ballplayers could make any statement they wanted at the stadium, that they had every right to do so, and that no one should question it.  Regardless of what the fans or anyone else thought about it.  What?  That's only when they're disrespecting the flag and the country?  Oh, ok.