• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151120 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat

Started by Sandra Kristen, November 20, 2015, 11:07:02 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 21, 2015, 01:09:53 AM
Wow, even Switzerland is sounding smarter than we are.

Oh mon Dieu!

Or, "Ach du meine güte", if you wanna be in mit the Swiss.

Rocky4228

This guy can protect Switzerland single-handedly.

trostol

i think i know this caller lol..or he sounds like some other Canadian i know..

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 21, 2015, 01:14:00 AM
I bow to your mastery of grammar! You win! There really is no climate change or global warming. You really convinced me.

Wel,,  to be akyurit, the climit has changd since thuh start, and will chanje until this rok is gone. Al Gore tels us New York wil be undurwaddur in uh few yeers, sow wheel see if yoo ideeots were rite. Thanks, nunthuhless, for the compluhment.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 21, 2015, 01:01:58 AM
I LOVE good sax!

You've mentioned that before, Star.  I, too, love sax.  Sax is great in the morning, in the afternoon, and at night.  Lots of sax is the way to go!

trostol

wish i had been paying attention to who that caller was lol

FLLFlash

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 21, 2015, 01:12:30 AM
You can join c2c insider and download the last 5 years of shows.  We will expect a report after Thanksgiving.

Don't forget to cancel after your d/l.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 21, 2015, 01:20:03 AM
There must be a story there...
Libertarian vs Communist. 98th anniversary showing.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 21, 2015, 01:20:34 AM
wish i had been paying attention to who that caller was lol

since your a timetraveler....

Quote from: Dr_Blue on November 21, 2015, 01:15:15 AM
If you equate Ghost with call girl, I would be carefull as you may get arrested?

LOL.  No but that sounds like good movie.  Ghosts in Heat!  Anyway, I have my emf meter ready as well as my zip gun (shoots a laser and takes the temp where the laser goes.)  What part of the hotel is the most haunted? My wifi sucks tonight so I'll be pretty much reading and not responding.  Internet is really slow but at least I'm getting the show tonight.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 21, 2015, 01:22:29 AM
LOL.  No but that sounds like good movie.  Ghosts in Heat!  Anyway, I have my emf meter ready as well as my zip gun (shoots a laser and takes the temp where the laser goes.  What part of the hotel is the most haunted? My wifi sucks tonight so I'll be pretty much reading and not responding.  Internet is really slow but at least I'm getting the show tonight.
;D  ;D

There are to many short wave listeners. The worst callers. Them and dmtalk callers.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 21, 2015, 01:24:12 AM
There are to many short wave listeners. The worst callers. Them and dmtalk callers.

The Darth is strong in you, Sandra.   ;D

Zzzzillion

Why do people in Oklahoma call tornadoes "tor-nay-duhs"?