• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 09:48:24 PM
funny since the start of this convo i havent insulted anyone, while you keep attacking me? hmm hypocrite much.

Well, I know you are but what am I?  :P

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Segundus on November 23, 2016, 09:13:32 PM
I told people that he will say whatever it takes to be elected and that he only wants the office to further his own business interests - and lo and behold, he said that he has no conflict of interests now. 

He lead folks down the primrose path.

"Conflict of interest" is one of those concepts that Trump can barely grasp, IMO. To his way of thinking, there's only stuff you can get away with and stuff you can't. Things like laws and ethics factor into the equation but only as useful tools or impediments.

As for motivation, I agree that he wants to advance his business interests but there's also the personal side. He craves attention and approval and he has an insatiable appetite for both. There's even the possibility of some heretofore submerged aspect of his personality emerging under the weight of the presidency.

All in all, I'd say it's a bad time to be in the business of predicting the future with Trump in charge.

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 23, 2016, 09:25:06 PM
Yeah, there couldn't possibly more than one person who thinks you Trumptards are imbeciles...

Clearly there are plenty who share your views.  I notice, though, you didn't deny you and NIT are the same person. 

Not that it would matter.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 23, 2016, 10:05:54 PM
"Conflict of interest" is one of those concepts that Trump can barely grasp, IMO. To his way of thinking, there's only stuff you can get away with and stuff you can't. Things like laws and ethics factor into the equation but only as useful tools or impediments.

As for motivation, I agree that he wants to advance his business interests but there's also the personal side. He craves attention and approval and he has an insatiable appetite for both. There's even the possibility of some heretofore submerged aspect of his personality emerging under the weight of the presidency...

Yes, 15 years of lies and corruption, selling access and quid pro quos from a Senator, from a Secretary of State, from a likely major party presidential candidate - tens of millions funneled to private citizen and crime partner Bill Clinton for 'speeches', tens of millions laundered through the Clinton non-profit (tax free) ''Presidential Library'', hundreds of millions laundered through the Clinton non-profit (tax free) 'charitable foundation', tens of millions funneled to private citizen Hilary Clinton (after her SecState job and before her presidential candidacy announcement).  Despite all that, Trump's the crook? 

Sorry, not credible. 

There is no factual basis for claiming Trump is corrupt (unlike Bill & Hil), other than the usual complexities, mistakes, and failures made in any business larger than a lemonade stand.  Complexities, mistakes, and failures, that anyone can point to, can take out of context, can attach the worst of motives to.  And, you know, he has an (R) after his name and is an evil businessman instead of a ''lifelong dedicated public servant'', so those competing to make the worst accusations must be right.  Right?

The guy builds and manages high rises and resorts.  Oh yes, his new gig as president is merely a cover for that nefarious business.  Geez, I don't know what you're trying to convince yourself of exactly, take a breath once in awhile and try to get a grip.

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 09:48:24 PM
funny since the start of this convo i havent insulted anyone, while you keep attacking me? hmm hypocrite much.

Yeah, you dindu nuffin'.  ::)

Jackstar

There's even the possibility of some heretofore submerged aspect of his personality emerging under the weight of the presidency.

I, for one, welcome The Apotheosis.

Jackstar

Quote from: theONE on November 23, 2016, 09:36:10 PM
those filthy posts didn't trigger your faggot canadian ass ,but these posts did-

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 23, 2016, 10:06:50 PM
I notice, though, you didn't deny you and NIT are the same person. 

When his initial response to my deduction was to accuse me of being Quick Karl in disguise, I leveled up.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 23, 2016, 10:17:01 PM
Of course there's no factual basis for 'Drumpf being corrupt (unlike Bill & Hil),

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2016, 09:24:44 PM
Not if a bunch of people holding those government guns start losing faith in the official narrative.  ;)

Yeah...this thread started after the last 'American Spring'. Went well by most accounts!  ;D

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6030.0.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 10:43:52 PM
Yeah...this thread started after the last 'American Spring'. Went well by most accounts!  ;D

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6030.0.html

Ye of little faith. We'll getcha one day.  ;)

... I'd say it's a bad time to be in the business of predicting the future with Trump in charge.

I'd say it's the opposite.  These people are fairly easy to predict.  We knew Reagan would be a great president.  We knew Bush I would be competent but no Reagan.  We knew Clinton wouldn't be serious.  We knew Bush II was in over his head.  We knew Obama would be an incompetent, yet destructive, pos (we just we're sure to what degree).  The unknowns are which parties will control the House and Senate for their terms, what major challenges they will face and how effective they will be in dealing with them.

Trump is going to manage his job the way a CEO would - making the big decisions after getting the input from the most knowledgeable and successful people he can find.  As president he'll be the face of the Administration and clearly in charge, he'll make decisions based on what he thinks is the right thing to do currently - despite what he may have said in the past or what others may think.

Pence will act as COO, managing the day-to-day operations of the White House staff, will be a key advisor along with others who will emerge - based on the soundness of advice given.

There will be an intelligent approach to media relations, to relations with the Senate and House, to anyone in the opposition party who wishes to work together on various policy, to foreign policy, to trade policy, to monetary policy, to fiscal policy.  There will be agenda items being multi-tracked by various experts and leaders selected for each task. 

All done from the perspective of a competent businessman, and not a craven political hack whose top priorities are ginning up campaign funds and playing to the next campaign (for Hilary, add selling the office currently, and paying back the favors owed for 15 years of laundered funds received, to the top of the list).

Mistakes will be made along the way, and of course I don't expect every decision to be one I'm happy with.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 23, 2016, 10:39:20 PM

I'll be optimistic until convinced otherwise.  I just don't see an evil operator out only for himself

theONE

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 10:34:28 PM
pedostar says what?

great job
hahaha, pedostar , lol  pedostar aka Jackstar aka Pedostar
great new name for Jackstar => Pedostar   ,hahahaha ha ha ha
great job

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 23, 2016, 11:02:27 PM
great job
hahaha, pedostar , lol  pedostar aka Jackstar aka Pedostar
great new name for Jackstar => Pedostar   ,hahahaha ha ha ha
great job

You certainly don't laugh like your mother does, and she covered for you when the police came looking. Remember that!

Donald Noory

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 23, 2016, 10:06:50 PM
Clearly there are plenty who share your views.  I notice, though, you didn't deny you and NIT are the same person. 

Not that it would matter.

I didn't deny it because you are absurd. You and the other Trumptards think all anti-Trump posts on this website are done by one person, who lives in Canada.

But, can you deny that you and gnoory aren't the same person? I don't think it's possible for two people to be so monumentally stupid. I think you have to be gnoory. In fact, I think your whole "Jorch's Eye-Pad" lark is just a ruse to try to humanize yourself/Jorch.  You even signed your own "Eye-Pad" page, when Falkie presented it to you. Did Falkie know that you are also Paperboy?

Donald Noory

Quote from: Jackstar on November 23, 2016, 10:36:00 PM
When his initial response to my deduction was to accuse me of being Quick Karl in disguise, I leveled up.

Me? Are you on crack? I've never mentioned Quick Karl. Only thing I know about him is Art was making fun of him on MITD, saying QK demanded a refund because people on bellgab were being mean to him, or some such nonsense.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 23, 2016, 11:18:51 PM
You and the other Trumptards think all anti-Trump posts on this website are done by one person, who lives in Canada.

LOL

I didn't deny it... I think your whole "Jorch's Eye-Pad" lark is just a ruse to try to humanize yourself/Jorch.  You even signed your own "Eye-Pad" page, when Falkie presented it to you. Did Falkie know that you are also Paperboy?

Actually, I didn't.  But I could any time.

Of course he knew it was me, who else would he think it was?  Have another shot or three.

SciFiAuthor

I didn't deny it because you are absurd. You and the other Trumptards think all anti-Trump posts on this website are done by one person, who lives in Canada.

But, can you deny that you and gnoory aren't the same person? I don't think it's possible for two people to be so monumentally stupid. I think you have to be gnoory. In fact, I think your whole "Jorch's Eye-Pad" lark is just a ruse to try to humanize yourself/Jorch.  You even signed your own "Eye-Pad" page, when Falkie presented it to you. Did Falkie know that you are also Paperboy?

No one believes that George could articulate and express his ideas as well in writing as PB does. Put the crack pipe down.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 11:05:16 PM
You certainly don't laugh like your mother does, and she covered for you when the police came looking. Remember that!

How does english faggot pud laughs when his bum is being ruptured by rapist terrorists occupying your country
raping and pillaging your not-so*great*Empire
pud you must have some inbreeding in your family, looks that this is quite normal thing in your country, just look at your royal retards.
And all that sex witch children and animals -very royal indeed.   

Donald Noory

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 23, 2016, 11:29:09 PM
Actually, I didn't.  But I could any time.

Of course he knew it was me, who else would he think it was?  Have another shot or three.

So you're admitting that when Falkie presented the "eye-pad" page to you, George Noory, that he also knew you masquerade as one "Paperboy" on bellgab? Very interesting. You should be doing show prep Jorch.

... I think your whole "Jorch's Eye-Pad" lark is just a ruse to try to humanize yourself/Jorch...

Hmmm..

Quote from: NowhereInTime (Donald Noory) on July 16, 2013, 02:02:33 PM
... Paper Boy - Thank You for 200+ genius illustrations! You've captured the essence of the man and distilled it into the raw sewage that is Jorch Noory!  (I love those bats in his bathroom!!!)...