Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on September 04, 2019, 12:25:19 AM
She knew it was him.... hehe  ;D

you think she did?  i didn't try to disguise my voice at all.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Liberace! on September 04, 2019, 12:28:28 AM
You were only trying to help an old acquaintance out ....

Pizzapunch

Also the other ironic thing is "Lee in Mexico's" call sounded great with no drops. She might have actually gotten things to work and still  gave up.

Lilith

You were only trying to help.

Nyewalker

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2019, 12:22:20 AM
YES!! MV was Heathers last caller.

We have reached the Nexus of the Universe .

Corona Kitty

Do you think she did?  I didn't try to disguise my voice at all.

100% I say this because I know for a fact she's heard you countless times I'm sure. More so than her legitimate family.... So yes she certainly knew it was you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2019, 01:05:52 AM
MV calls HW audio:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1QkgUkQCitT

Talking about her incompetence isn't "a new sport."  It's been around for a while.

Pizzapunch

MV calls HW audio:

Someone should edit so that instead of going to midnight in the desert immediately after his call, it goes to midnight in the cuckshed

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 04, 2019, 01:14:55 AM
Someone should edit so that instead of going to midnight in the desert immediately after his call, it goes to midnight in the cuckshed

She disconnected me well before that song started playing, but when I heard brig's recording I swear to God I expected to hear Midnight in the Cuck Shed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uCwOyXOJU

Corona Kitty

She should just do a podcast, a live show isn't exactly what she's cut out for or good at.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 04, 2019, 01:14:55 AM

Yes please MV.   :)

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on September 04, 2019, 01:14:24 AM
Talking about her incompetence isn't "a new sport."  It's been around for a while.

The sarcasm was dripping from her teeth, as she thanked you for your kind words....

Lilith

Quote from: username on September 04, 2019, 01:50:59 AM
She was so pissed off... (LOL)

The entire last 15 minutes of that show were priceless.  Heather trying to take calls onna night like this....

Who'da thunk it would ever have come to this?  And MV as her last caller, icing onna cake!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2019, 01:57:26 AM
The entire last 15 minutes of that show were priceless.  Heather trying to take calls onna night like this....

Who'da thunk it would ever have come to this?  And MV as her last caller, icing onna cake!

I had tuned out long before this ... I'm glad I did catch the recording of mv's call. Sounds like the universe did what it does. Heatha onna fone. Don't expect a show tomorrow.

Lilith

Quote from: username on September 04, 2019, 02:00:49 AM
I had tuned out long before this ... I'm glad I did catch the recording of mv's call. Sounds like the universe did what it does. Heatha onna fone. Don't expect a show tomorrow.

I'm going to remain hopeful.

Lilith

I just heard a tune streaming from Heathers stream "What a difference a day makes" but it sounded like shit.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on September 04, 2019, 01:14:24 AM
Well... You stole my comment.

I would also say that the part of the call that was put on the air was not mean spirited or worth shutting down the show over. "Why not use skype?" I have to assume that the answer is because Art always preferred a landline.

*I'm willing to take bets if the "I tried- I really tried" refers to this evening, or the show in general. I kind of hope she continues as there is a market for her. There is a group who needs to feel that they are supporting a vulnerable, depressed person and that their love keeps her going.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2019, 01:57:26 AM
Is MV the new Jazmunda?

K_Dubb

It seems appropriate to begin a Ballad of Cholo Sizzle in commemoration of this event:

There are tales that are told in the desert nights cold in the truckstops that service route 80
Of a long-haired recluse with a droopy caboose and a past that's decidedly shady.
From straight out of bellgab this bat out of hell, like some fiery heat-seeking missile,
Locked onto poor Art (who's now sadly departed) -- her name (as we know): Cholo Sizzel.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 03:44:47 AM
It seems appropriate to begin a Ballad of Cholo Sizzle in commemoration of this event:

There are tales that are told in the desert nights cold in the truckstops that service route 80
Of a long-haired recluse with a droopy caboose and a past that's decidedly shady.
From straight out of bellgab this bat out of hell, like some fiery heat-seeking missile,
Locked onto poor Art (who's now sadly departed) -- her name (as we know): Cholo Sizzel.

This occasion seems like whatever lines are written to commemorate the event ought to be to the tune of "phantom 309."

*In retrospect, perhaps it is only because of your first line- "There are tales that are told in the desert nights cold in the truckstops that service route 80"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mye3aikHBjc

WOTR

She was out on the West coast, trying to make a buck.
And phone sex didn't work out, she was down on her luck.
Got tired of witching and bumming around,
So she started out East towards Art's little town...

MV calls HW audio:

I passed out.  May you both live a thousand years Brig & Decon  and of course Liberace!

DynamoHum

She went out like a damp fart.

Stupid cow.