• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 19, 2017, 12:42:16 AM
Pretty much. Except for when we pull back SwishyP’s curtain, I imagine we’d see something like the party in Bugs Bunny’s oven. (At 1:50). 😂

https://youtu.be/XAESKjNGpiU

I'm not all that different from Swishy.  When I first started posting on the forums in 2005, I was a real wild child.  I still do some of that of GLP but on Bellgab I'm pretty much the real me.  Maybe a little haughtier and naughtier but that's about it.

WOTR

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 19, 2017, 12:33:48 AM
We could all gather in our garages firing up our ham radios and have a big ol shouting match. “F you, no f you! No f you! No f you!” And yeah, joking of course ;) ;) .
I just programmed a PLC today.  Just to test it, I have the output displaying "fuck" if wire 1 breaks, ""fuck you" for wire 2, "no, really, fuck off" for wire three... I have to change it before install- but I am going to be laughing for awhile tomorrow thinking of my little program as a mini version of Bellgab while testing it.  I may even give some of the wires Bellgab names. 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 18, 2017, 11:14:12 PM

...was thinking about it and the last time I sat and watched any tv news was at Art Bell's house, with the AB's and Heather, cuz CNN was on the whole time and I remember thinking- Wow, people actually watch this shit!?
Ha, ha, ha.  What, Bell even changed hospitals one time so he could watch CNN?  The freaking Commie News Network.  ::)

Quote from: ItsOver on December 19, 2017, 04:07:56 AM
Ha, ha, ha.  What, Bell even changed hospitals one time so he could watch CNN?  The freaking Commie News Network.  ::)

Bet he doesn't watch them anymore.  Say what you want but he is a loyal and dedicated Trump supporter.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 04:23:32 AM

Bet he doesn't watch them anymore.
I don't know, 21st.  He was watching way past their transition into full-blown statism.  It was as if he was hooked, no matter what crap they were broadcasting.  Damn junkie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 18, 2017, 10:45:37 PM
A consumption tax would be great. It’s the only way to really tax the ultra wealthy who have no income to tax. It would also give the poorest a stake in the game which would be good. But it would take away much of the governments power. So it’ll never happen. Because as we know, everything the demoKKKrats do is about acquisition of power.

Only, unless you've not noticed, the Democrats don't have the House, the Senate or the WH. So the upcoming (if its passed) tax debacle will be completely and totally on the Republicans. And although short term, some middle class earners might be a bit better off (to the tune of about .5%) the very rich will be at least 20% better off. Trump and his family will be raking it in, as will the politicians who vote it in.

And despite his BS about his rich 'friends' not liking it, on the contrary, they'll be drinking a toast to him for the foreseeable future because corporate tax relief has no limit, unlike the relief that the proles will enjoy that ends in 2025. Throw in the $1.3 trillion deficit and we'll be in a great state when the things you take for granted will be gone to pay for the deficit.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 18, 2017, 11:56:14 PM
I have a similiar loathing for cell phones.

I also have no cell phone/smart phone, and I recently cut the cable as well.  I can find pretty much everything I watched on TV through the internet.   

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 04:23:32 AM

Bet he doesn't watch them anymore.  Say what you want but he is a loyal and dedicated Trump supporter.

And has a similar work ethic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 19, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

And has a similar work ethic.

I wonder which one can make up the most unbelievable stories though?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2017, 01:39:13 PM
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/365533-trump-accuser-lobbied-to-be-his-makeup-artist-months-before-her-sex?rnd=1513644088
"Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd."

Interesting. A bit (but not exactly) like Trump slagging off the FBI and CIA (And anyone else he has a tantrum with) via Twatter just before going to see them in person to say what a great job they're doing.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

Interesting. A bit (but not exactly) like Trump slagging off the FBI and CIA (And anyone else he has a tantrum with) via Twatter just before going to see them in person to say what a great job they're doing.  ;)

It's pretty clear to everyone (except you, apparently) that both those organizations are criminally corrupt. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 01:50:25 PM

It's pretty clear to everyone (except you, apparently) that both those organizations are criminally corrupt. ::)

Two points: 1. Why then does Trump say how wonderful they are when he's face to face with them? Courage of his convictions?

2. Has it occurred to you that the many cases currently going through courts and in the future that could involve criminal gangs, terrorists, major drug dealers, mafia gangs etc, could have the juries finding them not guilty and they walk free because your hero has put doubt in the credibility of what the FBI and CIA do? They then go on to commit more carnage, because your hero is a mindless cunt.

Yorkshire pud

The reason Trump slags off the FBI and CIA.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

Has it occurred to you that the many cases currently going through courts and in the future that could involve criminal gangs, terrorists, major drug dealers, mafia gangs etc, could have the juries finding them not guilty and they walk free because your hero has put doubt in the credibility of what the FBI and CIA do? They then go on to commit more carnage, because your hero is a mindless cunt.
Hopefully under Trump they will actually catch and prosecute and not turn a blind eye, or give them weapons and funds,  as per Obama policy.
https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-paid-1-3-billion-to-iran-two-days-after-cash-delivery/
http://www.latimes.com/nation/atf-fast-furious-sg-storygallery.html
https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/07/16/423562391/lifting-sanctions-will-release-100-billion-to-iran-then-what
https://www.npr.org/2011/10/06/141124685/holder-takes-heat-over-fast-and-furious-scandal
And hopefully gets rid of the bad DREAMERs that were so beloved by Obama:
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/crime/article/Charges-Woman-bludgeoned-raped-at-Burien-11438986.php
https://www.fox4now.com/news/boyfriend-of-murdered-woman-to-suspect-you-shouldnt-be-alive

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

Two points: 1. Why then does Trump say how wonderful they are when he's face to face with them? Courage of his convictions?

2. Has it occurred to you that the many cases currently going through courts and in the future that could involve criminal gangs, terrorists, major drug dealers, mafia gangs etc, could have the juries finding them not guilty and they walk free because your hero has put doubt in the credibility of what the FBI and CIA do? They then go on to commit more carnage, because your hero is a mindless cunt.

That's what happens when people lose confidence in the justice system for being criminally corrupt. Maybe they should've tried harder to be ethical?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 01:59:14 PM

The reason Trump slags off the FBI and CIA.

This has been repeatedly discredited and not just by Trump loyalists but whatever. Clowns like you need muh Russians.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 18, 2017, 11:14:12 PM

Am I the only rube who doesn't own a tv? My lack of interest in "programming" goes back to the late 70's when I would visit my relatives on the reservation who barely had electricity yet held a better grasp of what was actually going on in the world than my young smartass self. To this day I find the news drek other than informative, a discordant cacophony which sounds like the farts of hell to my ears. I never liked being told what's what and if you tell me while wearing a suit and pretty hair I only want to piss on your shitty shoes. It's not that I'm a bad guy, it's purely reflexive but I keep it contained to the degree that's necessary. But to say I've got no interest in television programming, and in particular, cable/network news is like saying a rabid cat isn't interested in scuba diving. I've never had a cable or satellite connect in my home, or analog/digital antenna and of the numerous and regular amount of hotel stays I've had in the past several years, I can remember turning the tv on one time- (in Chandler, AZ, last month) to watch the sci fi channel. It's almost like my ears initiate an allergic reaction in muh brain when I hear the noise of television. So I have some type of psychological aversion to watching tv is what I'm hearing myself saying here...

...was thinking about it and the last time I sat and watched any tv news was at Art Bell's house, with the AB's and Heather, cuz CNN was on the whole time and I remember thinking- Wow, people actually watch this shit!? It all seems like a really lame SNL skit. I mean the best you can hope for is that some factoid like the actual amount of dead and injured in a train crash or shooting or other mess might be accurately reported. Beyond that, editorializing and the monetization of bullshit seem to be the purpose of the circus.

But it could just be me. What the fuck do I know?

I can relate.  It boils down to the media insults my intelligence.  For the most part, it has a clear left wing and, in my mind, subversive agenda which Trump has brought to the fore like no one else in history.  Even with this, those who have never in their lives experienced anything approaching fact based, objective news reporting or received an education that taught them empiricism (how to think rather than what to think) and focused on a true liberal education that balances the arts, the hard sciences and the humanities rather than pushing the so called social sciences that stress our differences, are getting all insecure and resistant to what their lying eyes are telling them.  This of course includes the entertainment industry, MSM, politicians and educators. 

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 02:22:48 PM

Subtle irony when Dearmers get arrested for wrongful entering when it is Schumer’s office.

https://patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/7-dreamers-arrested-schumer-curbelo-offices
That is awesome. Trump or his surrogates needs to tweet this out. The hypocrisy of the Democrat on the issue, as always. :Not in my backyard." The illegals even face deportation and are now on a hunger strike! One of them was a former Bernie staffer even.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-sanders-former-press-secretary-is-among-seven-dreamers-in-prison-on-hunger-strike/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 02:14:08 PM

That's what happens when people lose confidence in the justice system for being criminally corrupt. Maybe they should've tried harder to be ethical?

Maybe you should just get your head out of Trumps ass and grow up. Come on then Sherlock; Who would you blame if someone close to you was killed and the cunt was found not guilty because the jury believed Trump's attitude to the FBI and the jury didn't believe the evidence presented by the FBI?

Spy

This is Disney's new Donald Trump for the Hall of Presidents.  Looks like they got it right. Morbidly obese. Confused, dazed look on  his face. Pants hiked up high and belted right beneath his moobs like old geezers do.  The Hall of Presidents is still closed until they figure out what Demented Don is going to say.  Here are a couple of contenders.

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.I did try and fuck her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furnitureâ€"I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautifulâ€"I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

This has been repeatedly discredited and not just by Trump loyalists but whatever. Clowns like you need muh Russians.  ::)

Don't stop believing sucker.. Nothing has been discredited, Mueller isn't even breaking sweat and apparently his office has told the investigators to keep their diaries clear for most of 2018.  ;)   I wish I was there when Trump's lawyers tell him, after they'd told him that it will be over by Thanksgiving...then all be over by Christmas...then over by early 2018..  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Spy on December 19, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

This is Disney's new Donald Trump for the Hall of Presidents.  Looks like they got it right. Morbidly obese. Confused, dazed look on  his face. Pants hiked up high and belted right beneath his moobs like old geezers do.  The Hall of Presidents is still closed until they figure out what Demented Don is going to say.  Here are a couple of contenders.

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.I did try and fuck her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furnitureâ€"I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautifulâ€"I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Or this classic...

ww.c-span.org/video/?c4546796/donald-trump-sentence

Transcript.
“Look, having nuclearâ€"my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart â€"you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the worldâ€"it’s true!â€"but when you’re a conservative Republican they tryâ€"oh, do they do a numberâ€"that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortuneâ€"you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantagedâ€"but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers meâ€"it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was rightâ€"who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisonersâ€"now it used to be three, now it’s fourâ€"but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 yearsâ€"but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”
[/quote]

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2017, 02:44:31 PM

Definitely ironic but not undeserved.  That was not civil disobedient ience it was non citizens attempting to force their will on Congress by an unlawful act.  No sympathy.  Let’em starve.

Yep. Sneak into Iran or North Korea, park your ass in a government building, tell them you aren’t going to eat until they declare you innocent, change their immigration laws and then give you free stuff. Watch what happens.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 02:22:48 PM

Subtle irony when Dearmers get arrested for wrongful entering when it is Schumer’s office.

https://patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/7-dreamers-arrested-schumer-curbelo-offices

Definitely ironical but the demonstrators got what they deserved.  That was not civil disobedience. It was non-citizens, technically foreign nationals, attempting to force their will on Congress by illegal means.  However, they are now being afforded the full rights of U.S. citizenship under our justice system.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 02:38:54 PM

Don't stop believing sucker.. Nothing has been discredited, Mueller isn't even breaking sweat and apparently his office has told the investigators to keep their diaries clear for most of 2018.  ;)   I wish I was there when Trump's lawyers tell him, after they'd told him that it will be over by Thanksgiving...then all be over by Christmas...then over by early 2018..  ;D

This is what everyone's talking about when they say criminally corrupt. They lost the election over a year ago but are somehow still in charge?! Only in a banana republic.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 03:07:57 PM

This is what everyone's talking about when they say criminally corrupt. They lost the election over a year ago but are somehow still in charge?! Only in a banana republic.  ;D

You're a moron. Mueller is a Republican for a start (not that it matters). Now if you want to believe the ultra thing skinned, orange toddler that's entirely up to you, but the grown ups know that pretty much everything Trump says is likely to be a lie and/or a sign of his continued dementia.

Swishypants

Laura left Pud folks. He's having a psychotic break.