• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New Member - How to find episodes of Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM?

Started by LP_Johnny, May 08, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

LP_Johnny

Hello Members,

I am new to the board and interested in finding episodes of Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM? Are there archives? Can someone please direct me? Ideally I would like to download mp3s. Thank you!

LP_Johnny

Royal615

Youtube has a lot of them and if you have Youtube RED you can download them. That is just one quick and simple way.

albrecht

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5021.msg1180398#msg1180398

Welcome. Archive.org has some, youtube has some, the torrent universe has some, and then the thread above has what is thought to be the most complete collection. For you tube you can download them using an app, add-ons, or websites like listentoyoutube.com etc. Norry mentioned in a Gabcast and posting here that they are "looking into" releasing the shows Premier still has. We'll see about that.  ;) Many stations still replay classics on Sat nights that you can listen or record.

Jojo

Coast to Coast AM (c2cam) has old shows called Somewhere in Time with Art Bell.  Once a week.  It requires Windows Media Player.  You might have to join Insiders (careful, it automatically rebills, although they send an email approx the day before).

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on May 10, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
Coast to Coast AM (c2cam) has old shows called Somewhere in Time with Art Bell.  Once a week.  It requires Windows Media Player.  You might have to join Insiders (careful, it automatically rebills, although they send an email approx the day before).

A lot of iHeart radio stations that carry C2C also carry SIT on Saturday evenings. KTRH in Houston does but only the last two hours.