• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 13, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
Heather show tonight is a repeat of her big announcement to invade area 51. Donald Trump pfft

Well, Thanks, I'm glad I missed this episode then...

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 14, 2018, 02:32:05 AM
I wonder if she was next door to assist in caring for him. I know he was on oxygen. I’m not trying to start rumors but it’d make sense. It’s actually explain a lot. I think Art was in worse shape than he portrayed.

Is Heather a professional Aid?  Gosh, I feel bad that I missed that bit of info.

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on April 14, 2018, 03:56:06 AM
Is Heather a professional Aid?  Gosh, I feel bad that I missed that bit of info.

Yeah, that's the ticket...  She's an aide...

Who's admitted she's a sex worker...  And who got a lot of favoritism from a once wealthy radio legend who lives in a county where prostitution is legal...

Airyn might have been tight, petite and Asian but she was likely inexperienced as a pleasure tool by misogynist AB....

Yeah, "aide" sounds nice.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 07:27:55 AM
Yeah, that's the ticket...  She's an aide...

Who's admitted she's a sex worker...  And who got a lot of favoritism from a once wealthy radio legend who lives in a county where prostitution is legal...

Airyn might have been tight, petite and Asian but she was likely inexperienced as a pleasure tool by misogynist AB....

Yeah, "aide" sounds nice.

Juan

Heather admitted she was a phone sex callee. I don't know that that qualifies as a sex worker.

With a small child and a baby it maked sense for Heather to help, if that's what she did. With someone with COPD, you don't necessarily need a trained aide, you need someone to cook, feed, and help the patient out of bed.

Danger!UFO

Quote from: brig on April 14, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

A family member or friend can be a caregiver or aid.

Comfort and peace to all those involved.

dan7800

ItsOver

Quote from: dan7800 on April 14, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
Did Heather do a show last night?
It was a replay.  The Area 51 "picnic."

GravitySucks

No. I am not sure she will ever be able to.

dan7800

Interesting to consider that this is the last, biggest event that will occur here at BellGab.

SHe will pull it together. Hopefully, Arts last post is promoting her show on Facebook.

aldousburbank

Quote from: dan7800 on April 14, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
Interesting to consider that this is the last, biggest event that will occur here at BellGab.

It's the BellGab version of The Big Chill. You can recognize several fellow gabbers in this trailer.

https://youtu.be/Ua-MspPHTtI

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 14, 2018, 10:50:25 AM
It's the BellGab version of The Big Chill. You can recognize several fellow gabbers in this trailer.

https://youtu.be/Ua-MspPHTtI

Which one am I?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 14, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
The shrubbery outside.

What?! I thought I'd at least make the William Hurt character. This movie sucks! >:(

Sean92008

Maybe the anger from Keith Rowland directed at the Nye County Sheriff's Department was because they didn't have enough time to put together a tribute show and they wanted to hit maximum listenership by timing news of his death for maximum publicity...

Of course, that anger would be misplaced as they should always have the tribute show in the can if the subject has COPD, had an attempted assassination against him and had Heather Wade living on his compound.  So, if his anger was caused by that scenario, he has only himself to blame...

Does anybody else think that his meal ticket has been punched for the last time?  I would certainly watch it around him, he's going to need somebody to sue or ride the coattails of...

Morgus

Interestingly, Heather posted yesterday afternoon that she would not be able to do the live show that night.
She must have known something about Art hours before the news reports?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2018, 02:22:42 PM
Interestingly, Heather posted yesterday afternoon that she would not be able to do the live show that night.
He was already dead Jim.

weeberwubber

https://www.facebook.com/heather.wade.566790/posts/633488906991137

Heather on Facebook:

It is sadly true that my best friend and mentor in talk radio, Art Bell, has passed away. I am not sure yet when I will be back on the air but at some point I will. At this moment I am still in shock, and great pain. Please say a prayer for his family.

Sean92008

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 14, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
https://www.facebook.com/heather.wade.566790/posts/633488906991137

Heather on Facebook:

It is sadly true that my best friend and mentor in talk radio, Art Bell, has passed away. I am not sure yet when I will be back on the air but at some point I will. At this moment I am still in shock, and great pain. Please say a prayer for his family.

Is she ever "on the air?"

Anyways, why work when you have worked over Art for the last 2-3 years to get a claw on his money...

😁

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 02:26:08 PM
He was already dead Jim.

"10:30am, Jim.  I can't bring him back.  I'm a doctor, not a wishing machine."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

"10:30am, Jim.  I can't bring him back.  I'm a doctor, not a wishing machine."

I think Art would've liked this.  ;D

Catsmile

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

Well Heather said she moved into Arts guest house inside his compound, so yes most likely she knew.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Catsmile on April 14, 2018, 06:33:09 PM
Well Heather said she moved into Arts guest house inside his compound, so yes most likely she knew.

Was she always living there while doing the show?  ::) ???

Morgus

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 14, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
Was she always living there while doing the show?  ::) ???
Heather told about buying the home next to Art's house only a few weeks ago and thats when she moved there.

Sean92008

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
Heather told about buying the home next to Art's house only a few weeks ago and thats when she moved there.

Too bad they're not in Clark County. The real estate records are quite accessible online for Clark.

munbeam666

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 14, 2018, 02:32:05 AM
I wonder if she was next door to assist in caring for him. I know he was on oxygen. I’m not trying to start rumors but it’d make sense. It’s actually explain a lot. I think Art was in worse shape than he portrayed.
COPD is a very serious condition. Virtually no one is cured of it

ItsTelly

COPD is a very serious condition. Virtually no one is cured of it.

Wasn't he a 2-pack a day smoker for more than 50 years? Honestly, I'm surprised he made it to 72.

Anybody know what he smoked?  I've always thought of him as a Lucky Strike kind of guy...

Telly

trostol

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 14, 2018, 07:19:48 PM
COPD is a very serious condition. Virtually no one is cured of it.

Wasn't he a 2-pack a day smoker for more than 50 years? Honestly, I'm surprised he made it to 72.

Anybody know what he smoked?  I've always thought of him as a Lucky Strike kind of guy...

Telly

Mavericks or American Spirits lol

Sean92008

The MitD website is still not updated...  Wonder if the infrastructure is crumbling as the paydaddy is dead.