• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ART BELL would never accept the disgusting hatred going on around here.

Started by jedimiller, April 22, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

when I first came to bellgab and was listening to the gabcast, I couldn't stand redacted. She sounded like someone joining the mob to feel important. Guessing Art saw her as the cream of the crop from here, and either she used that as a vine or he conned her into thinking she was better than everyone, because shortly after this post she started her job with Art and she was involved with us less and less.

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 24, 2015, 05:29:52 PM
Once upon a time there was a forum; on this forum everyone agreed that George Noory sucks and Art Bell is the real deal.  One day, George Noory showed up, and was nearly eaten by bloodthirsty piranhas.  One day Art Bell showed up, and heart beats skipped all across the forum.  There was the great Dark Matter of 2013, and there was much rejoicing.  Art quit Dark Matter, and much butthurt was experienced. 

A podcast about the forum about these radio shows was started, and there was partying.  George called the podcast twice... Art called once... and many asked, "Is this real?"

BellGabbers still don't dig Dave Noorie, but thrive in the excitement of Midnight In The Desert with Art Bell starting on July 20th, 2015.  There is much talk and delicious speculation of high strangeness to come. 

BellGab.  All my friends are here.

Art quits, elevates her and helps guide her to whatever she is today. Now he's gone and she's left all alone. So far she's 0fer in handling all of this. My guess is she eventually finds a different hobby and the process starts over.

Her post has always bothered me, even know it was three years ago. I saw right through it. Art just being Art probably fucked with her head and who knows where it goes from here.

TL/DR Never meet your heroes.

bellNwhistle

jedimiller,

Given some of your other posts, I can only hope/believe that you were being sarcastic or playing Devil's Advocate, etc.. 

I'll give you that had fans of Heather's/Art's (who aren't BellGabbers) came in here after his death, and read whatever is being posted now, sure- it would seem like we're all a bunch of haters.  It would seem that this forum exists to run Heather off the rails, sabotage MITD, and hell, maybe make light of Art's death. That's hardly the case.

Yes, it is easy to jump on bandwagons. And it's easy for the lot of us to be on board with some negativity with regard to Heather right now. BUT it's all completely deserved.

MV and the Gang sum it up perfectly right here:  https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2912

QuoteArt Bell would never approve of the disgusting things going on around here

BellGab is a pathway to many things some would consider to be unnatural...

DanTSX

Quote from: jedimiller on April 22, 2018, 11:26:19 PM
This pretty much sums up bellgab. a site about Art Bell; its member treat him like crap and they don't care about his principles.

SAD.

What principles?

Whatever principles he had at one moment, would go out the window rh next before returning later.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jedimiller on April 22, 2018, 02:14:12 AM
I've been reading the posts lately after Art's death. And some of you people are disgusting hating trolls. You hate on Heather, Noory and everyone on the radio. Why even be here at all? Personally, I think this site should be shut down or moderated by someone who actually cares about Radio and these issues. The stuff that has been said about Art and his family is shocking and sick. I want everyone and each of you to apologize and reinvent yourselves. Hating on a person who is doing a radio show is a shame. It's having no decency and it shows just how insecure and how much you hate yourself. I've had my own monsters but I move up and respect people. You haters hiding behind a computer, talking smack about these people working is absolutely, shameful. I had hope for the human race and for the fans..but just reading this board recently, I can see humanity degrading and going back 10, 000 years. I guess you guys never learned anything from art.

Hey, I may be disgusting and filled with hate but....what was that third thing you said I was again? :D

zeebo

ItsOver

I thought it was a BellGab requirement.  Along with posting often.

jedimiller

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 23, 2018, 06:47:03 AM
BellGab is a pathway to many things some would consider to be unnatural...

nice revenge of the sith reference. but that's the darkside talking im a jedi.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: jedimiller on April 23, 2018, 11:53:58 PM
nice revenge of the sith reference. but that's the darkside talking im a jedi.

Such arrogance, you'll be on the dark side soon.

jedimiller

Quote from: username on April 23, 2018, 11:56:27 PM
Such arrogance, you'll be on the dark side soon.

NEVER. I will never turn to the darkside. I will always support MITD NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jedimiller on April 24, 2018, 12:01:43 AM
NEVER. I will never turn to the darkside. I will always support MITD NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

If part of the Jedi code was to be loyal to Heather Wade and MITD they would all commit seppuku en masse.  ::)

LuLu

Even if Danny Bonaduce takes over?

Kolchak

You are now confirmed for a poe. You flew too close to the sun.

cweb

I've been reading the posts lately after Art's death. And some of you people are disgusting hating trolls. You hate on Heather, Noory and everyone on the radio. Why even be here at all? Personally, I think this site should be shut down or moderated by someone who actually cares about Radio and these issues. The stuff that has been said about Art and his family is shocking and sick. I want everyone and each of you to apologize and reinvent yourselves. Hating on a person who is doing a radio show is a shame. It's having no decency and it shows just how insecure and how much you hate yourself. I've had my own monsters but I move up and respect people. You haters hiding behind a computer, talking smack about these people working is absolutely, shameful. I had hope for the human race and for the fans..but just reading this board recently, I can see humanity degrading and going back 10, 000 years. I guess you guys never learned anything from art.

bellNwhistle

This reminded me of J.C.  I miss that guy.

NEVER. I will never turn. I will always support MITD NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

Too late.. you should of recognized BellGabs foul stench before you signed in......

cweb

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 24, 2018, 07:34:40 AM
Too late.. you should of recognized BellGabs foul stench before you signed in......
Indeed. Login is not required to peruse.

It's like watching the rabid wolves before you jump in the pit with them.

bellNwhistle

QuoteART BELL would never accept the disgusting hatred going on around here

He's dead, Jed.

And Heather killed it beyond dead, with her stupid-ass bullshit on social media.

paladin1991

I love ART BELL.  I love everyone here.  But you.  You I hate.  Fuck Off! 

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 24, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Hate is such a raw, primal emotion. Come on gunny. I don’t think he is one of the Taliban goat fuckers or VC tunnel rats.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
This reminded me of J.C.  I miss that guy.

That's because you know what a foul sinner you are and that you will burn in hell for all eternity without the wisdom of JC.  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 24, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

And me! Don't forget about me.  ;) :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 01:53:22 PM
Hate is such a raw, primal emotion. Come on gunny. I don’t think he is one of the Taliban goat fuckers or VC tunnel rats.

Please! The man is a straight up Hillary loving communist. ::)

QuoteArt Bell would never approve of the disgusting things going on around here

BellGab only works on the weak minded...

Corona Kitty

Words fall from mouth as shit from ass.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Original Larry on April 22, 2018, 11:30:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWhTad4mdkE&t=188s
Ed Oppermann puts his two cents in. He was allegedly involved in one of Art's lawsuits. I haven't listened to this yet, so I don't know if it is positive or negative.

Nice find , I must have missed this in my online video browsing =P

I think Ed Opperman is probably one of the most underrated radio hosts out there- He has a fantastic show and seems pretty genuine. That was a great 'insider' show. He probably has one of the best radio shows imho although its not paranormal- But paranormal has been overplayed and the internet has killed the suspension of disbelief that came with 90s terrestrial radio.

Art was an entertainer and a showman- And he was the best at that. As a human being, he was seemingly not such a great guy. I've got to say that I really wish I had never bothered with following Art after his C2C retirement and having that layer between the entertainer and the man blurred.

Regardless, a legend is gone and that sucks- I'll keep my own feelings about the inevitable fallout that is probably going to happen (or perhaps is happening behind the scenes) to myself  and just keep it at that. Too much drama around Bell (the man) and his inner circle. I mourn Bell (the entertainer) and thats about all I can really say.