• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Another Cessna vid - with over 2,000,000 views.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwZpaoUVuAA

starrmtn001

Remember, tonight.

This is a streaming channel with a live show at 7:30 pm PST on Saturdays and a 24/7 flashback marathon all other times. Please join us in the chat during our live show. Call in at 760-332-8724 or 760-332-8065 or add endofdaysmyke on Skype.
http://endofdaysradio.com/chatroom/

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 25, 2016, 07:09:58 PM
Another Cessna vid - with over 2,000,000 views.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwZpaoUVuAA
I see why that video was so popular.

On SIT tonight, Art said he never heard of Grunge or Kurt Cobain (he had heard of Nirvana) until the night after Cobain committed suicide.

Other highlights
"Let me tell you Art, these are good paying jobs, they pay 30, 40 thousand dollars per year."

There is a caller at 1:08:00 that is now a guest on Coast to Coast. Can't remember his name, but recognize his voice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 25, 2016, 01:28:02 PM
The issue I'm having with MV, in contrast, is much, much more serious and intractable...

nobody's ever had an issue with me on the internet before.  this is a new experience.  feels kinda tingly.

but seriously, though, feel free to crash into a bridge abutment.

WOTR

Quote from: MV on June 26, 2016, 01:42:14 AM
nobody's ever had an issue with me on the internet before.  this is a new experience.  feels kinda tingly.
I would believe you if it were not for the recent "Falkie thing.."

Hollow Man

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2016, 01:46:36 AM
I would believe you if it were not for the recent "Falkie thing.."

Indeed. His paranoid butthurt caused a great disturbance in the force. I remember it well.

more interesting stuff:

The guest died in January of 2016.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 26, 2016, 02:18:21 AM
Indeed. His paranoid butthurt caused a great disturbance in the force. I remember it well.

I have to admit I'm totally out of the loop on his recent altercation with Falkie. Did this all unfold online or did any of it happen on the podcasts/on-air?

I'm just wondering because when he's behind the mike, MV has, to me, always sounded pretty together and in control. On the forum, he comes off as a whole different person (a lot younger), with the overboard sarcasm and childish insults. Doesn't seem like the same personality.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 26, 2016, 02:59:49 AM
the overboard sarcasm and childish insults

Grown-ups are boring fags.

Hollow Man

I have to admit I'm totally out of the loop on his recent altercation with Falkie. Did this all unfold online or did any of it happen on the podcasts/on-air?

I'm just wondering because when he's behind the mike, MV has, to me, always sounded pretty together and in control. On the forum, he comes off as a whole different person (a lot younger), with the overboard sarcasm and childish insults. Doesn't seem like the same personality.

MV gave Falkie a private thread, all his own, called The Fortress. For more than a month, maybe even two, it was totally invisible to everyone not granted explicit permission by Falkie to enter and post in it. Yes, you heard me right: MV gave Falkie moderator status, but only over that thread. In the thread itself MV said he'd eventually make it visible, but only people Falkie wanted would still be able to post in it. Well, Falkie got paranoid, and within the course of the thread, Falkie started believing that people inside "The Fortress" were leaking "information" to the heathens in the rest of Bellgab, aka us. He started attacking people in his circle, like brig, and accused them of "betraying him" and "working against him". It was all downhill from there. Went on awhile.

Hell, he even turned on MV in the end; something about MV selling him a defective computer, he said. Typical Falkie bullshit, LOL. The last post he made he said he was done with this place and would never come here again. That was a month ago. So far he's kept his promise. I think MV might have even banned him, but I'm not sure. After that MV merged "The Fortress" with "The Musings". If you're interested in the savory details you can go there.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 26, 2016, 04:09:51 AM
MV gave Falkie a private thread, all his own, called The Fortress. For more than a month, maybe even two, it was totally invisible to everyone not granted explicit permission by Falkie to enter and post in it. Yes, you heard me right: MV gave Falkie moderator status, but only over that thread. In the thread itself MV said he'd eventually make it visible, but only people Falkie wanted would still be able to post in it. Well, Falkie got paranoid, and within the course of the thread, Falkie started believing that people inside "The Fortress" were leaking "information" to the heathens in the rest of Bellgab, aka us. He started attacking people in his circle, like brig, and accused them of "betraying him" and "working against him". It was all downhill from there. Went on awhile.

Hell, he even turned on MV in the end; something about MV selling him a defective computer, he said. Typical Falkie bullshit, LOL. The last post he made he said he was done with this place and would never come here again. That was a month ago. So far he's kept his promise. I think MV might have even banned him, but I'm not sure. After that MV merged "The Fortress" with "The Musings". If you're interested in the savory details you can go there.

Ah, okay, the "paranoid butthurt" was about Falkie. Well, the guy is probably worth his weight in page views on here and I imagine he knows it. So who knows what the arrangement was or what fell through? Anyway, thanks for explaining.

MV/Liberace!

when i'm on the podcast, i'm either speaking with people i don't find revolting, or i'm imagining i'm speaking to someone i don't find revolting.  when i communicate with you, i know what a busy body safe space cliche i'm communicating with, and i treat you with the contempt i think you deserve.  it's not complicated, really.

akwilly

Damnit MV thought you would be asleep or not read these posts. Please disregard any posts I might have allegedly made in the last couple of minutes and then deleted

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: akwilly on June 26, 2016, 05:24:03 AM
Damnit MV thought you would be asleep...

getting ready to take the fam to the airport...

edit:  i thought it was a fine post.

akwilly

Quote from: MV on June 26, 2016, 05:25:05 AM

I wish them a safe flight. Thanks MV for this forum

Lilith

Quote from: MV on June 26, 2016, 05:25:05 AM

I hope you won't be too lonely MV.  If you find yourself alone and blue, there's always bellgab.com

Praise MV!

Hollow Man

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2016, 05:58:18 AM
I hope you won't be too lonely MV.  If you find yourself alone and blue, there's always bellgab.com

Praise MV!

HAHA. Talk about cold comfort.  ;)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: MV on June 26, 2016, 05:16:26 AM
when i'm on the podcast, i'm either speaking with people i don't find revolting, or i'm imagining i'm speaking to someone i don't find revolting.  when i communicate with you, i know what a busy body safe space cliche i'm communicating with, and i treat you with the contempt i think you deserve.  it's not complicated, really.

You think I'm a "busy body safe space cliche" for urging you to not allow your site to be used to promote Nazi propaganda and anti-Semitic attacks on Jews. I think you're the one with the more serious problem. If you continue with your Nazi-friendly policies, you may find BellGab listed among other such sites, based on the content found here. The Internet is constantly being monitored since more and more of these sites are appearing. Best to figure out what business you want to be in.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 26, 2016, 06:35:04 AM
You think I'm a "busy body safe space cliche" for urging you to not allow your site to be used to promote Nazi propaganda and anti-Semitic attacks on Jews. I think you're the one with the more serious problem. If you continue with your Nazi-friendly policies, you may find BellGab listed among other such sites, based on the content found here. The Internet is constantly being monitored since more and more of these sites are appearing. Best to figure out what business you want to be in.

You are a busy body shit bag, because you seemingly have no problem with everyone attacking everything and everyone else, be it race, religion, culture, sexual identity, or you would have already made a thread if you cared so much about these topics, but you don't.

You only care about a single narrow thing, which in the general sphere of what is posted on bellgab, only comes to about less than .05% of all topics, which are only mentioned or talked about vaguely by 2-3 members very rarely.

You then allude to veiled threats about bellgab being counted among the website's most notorious Nazi-Propaganda and anti-semitic websites.

So yes, you are a busy body shit bag.  Not only a busy body, but a complete fucking loon.  Literally you are a crazy person.

If you don't like it, get the fuck out.

No one will care if you stay or go.

Run along to your (((Safe))) (((Space))).

MV has already figured out what business he wants to be in, and that is the free speech business.

I know that is anathema to someone like (((you))).

As my (((jewish))) grandma would say, you are an Alter Cocker!  Your opinion is bubkes.  You run around this forum like a chaya with a lot of chutzpah!

Stop trying to Hakn a tshaynik.

Anyways, lets celebrate this understanding with bottle dancers!

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2016, 05:58:18 AM

Praise MV!
"...there will always be a BellGab!"  :'(  :D

COguy

Quote from: MV on June 26, 2016, 05:16:26 AM

I love you.

no homo though.

COguy

JIDF please leave.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 26, 2016, 07:47:08 AM
As my (((jewish))) grandma would say, you are an Alter Cocker!  Your opinion is bubkes.  You run around this forum like a chaya with a lot of chutzpah!

Stop trying to Hakn a tshaynik.

Anyways, lets celebrate this understanding with bottle dancers!

איר זענט אַ האָן סאַקינג באָלוואַן , האר. אבער ... גענעם איר אַינ`ט ווי שלעכט ווי רובֿ מענטשן זאָגן איר זענט. גיהנום , איך וואָנ`ט אַפֿילו זאָגן אַבי ווער וועגן וואָס ביסל ריטאַרדאַד ברודער איר ווי צו דידדלע .

TigerLily

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2016, 06:28:51 PM
So, you are either looking for a fictional show, or an unimportant show...

I'm beginning to think it must have been a hallucination.  But I know there must be a world out there beyond Bellgab. I feel like I'm stuck in the Matrix

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 10:17:44 AM
I'm beginning to think it must have been a hallucination.  But I know there must be a world out there beyond Bellgab. I feel like I'm stuck in the Matrix
Of course you are!  Welcome to The Hotel BellGab.  You can post but you can never leave. 

TigerLily

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 26, 2016, 04:09:51 AM
MV gave Falkie a private thread, all his own, called The Fortress.

I hate when Dad plays favorites. I want my own special thread. But mine wouldn't be a Fortress. More like a Pleasure Palace