• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

JesusJuice

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 18, 2016, 01:11:05 AM
I don't want a Transman like Buck Angel using the women's room. That is just inappropriate and scary.

So why shitpost and say "Science"? It just comes off really bad and makes you look ignorant and hateful.

I mean I find the whole bathroom issue absurd because Trans people have used the bathroom for years and no one cared. It isn't until it's being used as a wedge issue, due to an election year, that people care. That annoys me. I mean I don't want a Transman like Buck Angel using the women's room. That is just inappropriate and scary. But some transwoman? As long as she sits to pee and doesn't get pee on the toilet seat she is doing better than a lot of ladies who feel the need to hover and cover the seat in their pee. You have no idea how gross girls can be.

Actually I do.  Once upon a long ago,  I had to clean the restrooms for a certain retail chain.  Each restroom had its problems. Men liked to pee all over the floor while women peed on the seat and left toilet paper all over the place.  I only had to do it for about a year  but I swore I'd never do it again.

I could care less who comes into the restroom so long as they are not molesters or pedophiles.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 18, 2016, 01:13:56 AM
He's not that bad, you're not that bad. Let's all be friends.

Since you said it......

Sure. Friendship time! Now join me in my thread and shit post

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 18, 2016, 01:16:07 AM
Since you said it......

Michael rowed the boat ashore.....

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 18, 2016, 01:18:13 AM
Michael rowed the boat ashore.....

come shit post in my thread. There is my official olive branch

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 18, 2016, 01:20:56 AM
come shit post in my thread. There is my official olive branch

I'm there.   :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 18, 2016, 01:16:07 AM
Since you said it......

I can't. Hoagland is dead to me. Dead. I loved him for his magnificent hair. It was as if I could smell his amazing scent of old spice through the tune-in app when he went into Dick Cavett mode and talked about Cthulhu and shit that wasn't stupid Mars bullshit. But then he let me down and the bromance ended. Sort of hoping that doesn't happen with Trump actually.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 18, 2016, 01:27:15 AM
I can't. Hoagland is dead to me. Dead. I loved him for his magnificent hair. It was as if I could smell his magnificent scent of old spice through the tune-in app when he went into Dick Cavett mode and talked about Cthulhu and shit that wasn't stupid Mars bullshit. But he let me down and the bromance ended. Sort of hoping that doesn't happen with Trump actually.

hes been in cavett mode for the last two days

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on June 18, 2016, 01:28:03 AM
hes been in cavett mode for the last two days

Stop it with the teasing.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 18, 2016, 01:28:55 AM

He had a caller on that claimed to be a TIME WARRIOR.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 18, 2016, 01:28:55 AM

lol dont get me wrong i know it wont last, he actually had  real scientist on last night, he never interrupted her or mention the torsion   field

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on June 18, 2016, 01:31:07 AM
lol dont get me wrong i know it wont last, he actually had  real scientist on last night, he never interrupted her or mention the torsion   field

Maybe he's finally figured shit out after fucking the whole thing up since the beginning.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 18, 2016, 01:32:12 AM
Maybe he's finally figured shit out after fucking the whole thing up since the beginning.

or hes afraid of his current boss

Value Of Pi

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 18, 2016, 01:05:56 AM
Can you really blame the Americans who have given up on both parties and just want to wipe it all clean with a wrecking ball?  Trump is a big "fuck you" to the two parties that have screwed us over every 4 years by promising shit they never deliver on, then leaving office having raped our treasury, shipped away our jobs, imported cheap foreign labor and built a golden parachute on the way out...

2016 was meant to be a Jeb vs Hillary thing, two totally corrupt establishment-installed robots.  Trump came along and threw a big orange wrench into the works.

Deep down inside you understand the "mindless Trump supporters".

Yes I understand them. And I think they have a right to be angry.  But I don't believe in wiping it all clean with a wrecking ball, as you say. That's just out of control anger which will throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Other Trump supporters think he would somehow moderate as president and would be more of a guided missile than an atomic bomb. I don't agree with their judgment but at least they're not looking forward to total destruction as a step in the right direction.

Sanders, btw, also has some of the scorched earth approach to his thinking, particularly where Wall Street is concerned. (His supporters, too.) He's way too angry to be allowed to regulate an institution that he fundamentally despises. He can't be trusted to do it. Elizabeth Warren, in contrast, might get lumped together with Sanders but she's much more rational. She might be able to fix some of the problems on Wall Street without leveling the place.

Value Of Pi

So why shitpost and say "Science"? It just comes off really bad and makes you look ignorant and hateful.

I mean I find the whole bathroom issue absurd because Trans people have used the bathroom for years and no one cared. It isn't until it's being used as a wedge issue, due to an election year, that people care. That annoys me. I mean I don't want a Transman like Buck Angel using the women's room. That is just inappropriate and scary. But some transwoman? As long as she sits to pee and doesn't get pee on the toilet seat she is doing better than a lot of ladies who feel the need to hover and cover the seat in their pee. You have no idea how gross girls can be.

I have some clue about this, but I must admit to being shocked when I see evidence of it. There's a cultural artifact for you, a bit of social conditioning. Somehow, we expect more from you guys, I mean ladies.

COguy

Long time listener/reader. First time posting.

It is just sad what has become of Art. I feel for those of you who gave time and money to him.

I loved Art in the 90s. But right before 2000 a local columnist,Denver CO,interviewed him. He pretty much admitted much of his show was BS. He disputed her column and had a tiff with her for a few days. I was here and saw it and basically he claimed to be misquoted or whatever. But she produced tape. Art was not being fully truthful.  I think it was Penny Parker who interviewed him. Denver Post or Rocky Mountain News ran her. Anyway I kinda gave up on him then. But of course still listened for entertainment value.

Lately all I see is a sad money grab by a wash up.

Mr. Bell you really should just write an autobiography,let the sycophants make you more wealthy,and retire with dignity. 

Jackstar

Quote from: COguy on June 18, 2016, 10:57:27 AM

Were you listening on November 14, 1997?

bobo17

folks
the MEETING is back on
i recieved tens of thousands (yes, thats tens of thousands  10,595 so far)
of messagges asking me to not give up.
i will contact art shortly and bob and sue too.
if anyone wants to go to give an opinion from someone who is not a close personal friend, you are invited too.
i will pay for you hotel, car transport and reasonalble expenses (meals, toiletries etc).
The MEETING should take about 3.5 hours

let me know A.S.A.P. if you want to attend or anything you think should be on the schedule

thanks agian
we are stronger toghether

bobo

COguy

Quote from: Jackstar on June 18, 2016, 11:23:17 AM
Were you listening on November 14, 1997?

Maybe???

See I am not a fanatic. I can not give you dates and times. I found him in maybe 93-94?? Loved his show. I heard live some great stuff. But I can not give you dates and times.

Nor do I care to be involved in such trivial garbage.

Imconfused

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 18, 2016, 01:15:59 AM

I could care less who comes into the restroom so long as they are not molesters or pedophiles.

I hope your 13 year old daughter won't mind it either if a 50 year old man is there with her.  If so,  you can explain to her that it's perfectly normal and that she's a racist/sexist/nazi etc. for thinking so.

But of course you don't have a 13 yr old daughter,  otherwise you wouldn't be talking this bs that "you" could care less.

Thank you for your opinion,  tho.

Jackstar

So what you're telling us is, you don't journal.

I mean, that's cool and all. You know me--I don't judge.

Imconfused

Quote from: COguy on June 18, 2016, 10:57:27 AM

It is just sad what has become of Art. I feel for those of you who gave time and money to him.

I loved Art in the 90s. But right before 2000 a local columnist,Denver CO,interviewed him. He pretty much admitted much of his show was BS. He disputed her column and had a tiff with her for a few days. I was here and saw it and basically he claimed to be misquoted or whatever. But she produced tape. Art was not being fully truthful.  I think it was Penny Parker who interviewed him. Denver Post or Rocky Mountain News ran her. Anyway I kinda gave up on him then. But of course still listened for entertainment value.

Lately all I see is a sad money grab by a wash up.

Mr. Bell you really should just write an autobiography,let the sycophants make you more wealthy,and retire with dignity.

Wow,  what a shocker! 

And welcome and post often.

TigerLily

Quote from: Imconfused on June 18, 2016, 11:33:07 AM
I hope your 13 year old daughter won't mind it either if a 50 year old man is there with her.  If so,  you can explain to her that it's perfectly normal and that she's a racist/sexist/nazi etc. for thinking so.

But of course you don't have a 13 yr old daughter,  otherwise you wouldn't be talking this bs that "you" could care less.

Thank you for your opinion,  tho.

You're not confused. You're stupid

Jackstar

Quote from: Imconfused on June 18, 2016, 11:33:07 AM
But of course you don't have a 13 yr old daughter

I've often suspected, and now surely still do, that some children do in fact drive their parents clinically insane.

COguy

Quote from: Imconfused on June 18, 2016, 11:37:39 AM
Wow,  what a shocker! 

And welcome and post often.

Thank you.

I really regret the way everything went down. Listening to Art on the bellphiles sort of makes me wish everyone would just get along. Things would work a lot better. People have axes to grind and won't stop until everything has been completely burnt to the ground.

I never believed the majority of stuff on Arts show. I could suspend disbelief long enough to be entertained.

WOTR

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 18, 2016, 03:48:00 AM
Yes I understand them. And I think they have a right to be angry.  But I don't believe in wiping it all clean with a wrecking ball, as you say. That's just out of control anger which will throw out the baby with the bathwater.
In this case, the baby may be a 229 year old senior with incontinence.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 18, 2016, 11:52:30 AM
I never believed the majority of stuff on Arts show. I could suspend disbelief long enough to be entertained.

i dont think anyone actually did, but Art style of story telling is what made it enjoyable