• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Imconfused

Plastics are bad for your health.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 17, 2016, 08:50:31 PM
I think it is about time to put the Art Bell thread in the politics forum.  Will anyone second the motion?

So what's worse?  Back when there were pages and pages of redundant bitching about Art or that he appears live on a Bellgab-centric podcast and there is barely a ripple in the continuum?

Quote from: TigerLily on June 17, 2016, 08:59:50 PM
So what's worse?  Back when there were pages and pages of redundant bitching about Art or that he appears live on a Bellgab-centric podcast and there is barely a ripple in the continuum?

Both are bad.  Howzabout we just talk about Art? Not that there is much to talk about these days.  :-\

Quote from: TigerLily on June 17, 2016, 08:59:50 PM

Who's Art?

Dr. MD MD

I joked about a third bathroom option earlier but the more I think about it, why not just become a three bathroom society when it comes to public restrooms: Men, Women and Whatever? I know restaurants and such will bitch but they did about handicap access stuff at first and then got over it. Perhaps we're just at that stage of development where we need a third bathroom option?  ???

ItsOver

I see where MV is going.  Welcome to DonatellaGab.  Puke often.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 17, 2016, 09:02:19 PM
Both are bad.  Howzabout we just talk about Art? Not that there is much to talk about these days.  :-\

*sigh*  I believe that's the crux of the problem.  I can always whine about why doesn't he at least do a podcast now and then. Or we can post the current weather in Pahrump - clear and 89 degrees

Quote from: Imconfused on June 17, 2016, 08:55:54 PM
Plastics are bad for your health.

Plastic surgery didn't use to mean actual plastic surgery but it appears Donatella has real plastic covering her face.   She could have saved time and money by just becoming a gimp.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 17, 2016, 08:58:02 PM
I had my first experience with a trans... whatever walking into the men's bathroom on me today. I was sitting there washing my hands where something I can only interpret as female walked past me and into one of the stalls. Kind of a shocking sensation although my overriding instinct was to walk out of the bathroom to look at the sign and make sure I didn't wander into the wrong one.

The whole thing gets a "meh" from me.

This is way too easy. Let's try a different kind of encounter. You're sitting in a stall and this person, who walked into the mens room ahead of you and is in the stall next to you (you've seen him/her) asks in a high-pitched voice if you can spare a square. (ladies please note, guys -- straight guys anyway -- never ever do this and I have no idea if most women would).

No response is an option, of course, but your next-door neighbor keeps asking and is very insistent on an answer.

You say or do what?

Imconfused

Not everybody wants to become a gimp. 

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 09:21:28 PM
This is way too easy. Let's try a different kind of encounter. You're sitting in a stall and this person, who walked into the mens room ahead of you and is in the stall next to you (you've seen him/her) asks in a high-pitched voice if you can spare a square. (ladies please note, guys -- straight guys anyway -- never ever do this and I have no idea if most women would).

No response is an option, of course, but your next-door neighbor keeps asking and is very insistent on an answer.

You say or do what?

You people think too much about fucking bathrooms.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 09:24:33 PM

We never had a reason to think about fucking bathrooms. Until now.

EDIT:

Excellent top right corner line, Sandra, btw.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 09:27:05 PM

Ah male privilege. Never having to know how scary a rest area restroom is at 2 am.

Here is a hint, Trans people have been using bathrooms forever without any issues. I'm more afraid of you kooky types that keep trying to police bathrooms. You guys should be more concerned about little boys being exposed to those perverted Republican congressmen in bathrooms.

Imconfused

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 09:27:05 PM

EDIT:

Excellent top right corner line, Sandra, btw.

That's right.  Beware!

Imconfused

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 09:31:54 PM
Ah male privilege. Never having to know how scary a rest area restroom is at 2 am.

Yes.  Top right corner!

Democrats have their share of perverts too.  No party has a lock on that constituency.

Dr. MD MD

Here is a hint, Trans people have been using bathrooms forever without any issues. I'm more afraid of you kooky types that keep trying to police bathrooms. You guys should be more concerned about little boys being exposed to those perverted Republican congressmen in bathrooms.

Hmm...could be a great new TV series. What do you like better: Bathroom Cops or Toilet Police?  ???

Toilet Cops could be a third option.  ;)

TigerLily

Anal-retentive

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2016, 09:38:52 PM
Hmm...could be a great new TV series. What do you like better: Bathroom Cops or Toilet Police?  ???

I like Shit Patrol best!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 09:41:56 PM
I like Shit Patrol best!

Maybe...I dunno. Shit's only one aspect of what goes on in bathrooms. It might not be inclusive enough for the LGBT community.  ;)

Imconfused

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 09:41:56 PM
I like Shit Patrol best!

heh heh

Where is Jazmunda when we talk about this???

Value Of Pi

Really? I think I would have noticed their presence. Maybe there aren't very many in the first place and they've somehow avoided the men's rooms I've been in. The status quo was working, so why make a fuss about it now?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2016, 09:44:23 PM
Maybe...I dunno. Shit's only one aspect of what goes on in bathrooms. It might not be inclusive enough for the LGBT community.  ;)

Well I didn't want to talk about menstrual blood in front of all you guys. I know how squeamish you guys get at that subject.

norland2424

The evil that has filled your dead liberal heart makes me  :'(

TigerLily

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 09:45:35 PM
Really? I think I would have noticed their presence. Maybe there aren't very many in the first place and they've somehow avoided the men's rooms I've been in. The status quo was working, so why make a fuss about it now?

Exactly. Just another hyperbolic false flag to keep the easily distracted from real issues

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Imconfused on June 17, 2016, 09:38:04 PM
Yes.  Top right corner!

No, not that line. This:

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 17, 2016, 09:45:35 PM

You seem to be making a fuss about it. The status quo was Trans people using the restroom and no one giving a shit. But Republicans need some wedge issue to get the religious types all in an uproar after they lost the gay marriage battle.

You want this guy

to use the women's restroom. That is the biggest WTF in all of this.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 17, 2016, 09:47:05 PM
Well I didn't want to talk about menstrual blood in front of all you guys. I know how squeamish you guys get at that subject.

Meh.

Now, brussel sprouts are REALLY disgusting! :o