• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 11:56:31 AM
Yeah, but Alex Jones also says that if you go to London and criticize the Queen agents will come out of the woodwork and take you down. That is not the case. Do not fall for that guy's appeal to paranoia. It's no different than CNN or MSNBC appealing to the leftwing echo chamber or any other sort of slant.

So, you don't believe in MI there? And your assessment is based on? Where is this perfectly balanced mythical news source you speak of?

What are the chances that this golden shower controversy will force John McCain to retire? There may be a silver lining to this.

Juan

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 02:52:44 PM
What are the chances that this golden shower controversy will force John McCain to retire? There may be a silver lining to this.
Probably very low.  With the Republicans only a couple of seats ahead, they will think they need him.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 11:56:31 AM
Yeah, but Alex Jones also says that if you go to London and criticize the Queen agents will come out of the woodwork and take you down. That is not the case. Do not fall for that guy's appeal to paranoia. It's no different than CNN or MSNBC appealing to the leftwing echo chamber or any other sort of slant.

Love ya man.  The voice of reason in a batshit crazy world.

Quote from: Juan on January 11, 2017, 02:55:55 PM
Probably very low.  With the Republicans only a couple of seats ahead, they will think they need him.

Well, the governor would just appoint another Republican to replace him until there is a special election.  I know that I'm dreaming but it is nice to think about.

someguy

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 02:52:44 PM

perhaps maybe... a golden lining? hahahaha

someguy

I thought david cameron fucking a pig's head was good, but the american president being a pissboy? hilarious forever

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

Yep, you two have reality cornered the market on the truth.  ::)

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

both you and Scifi earned this for not being AJ cultists

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 03:02:25 PM
Yep, you two have reality cornered the market on the truth.  ::)

More than Alex Jones, the flim-flam man extraordinaire. I can't believe you fall for his schtick.   He's a con man who proposes outrageous scenarios in order to boost his websites' prominence on the web.  He is not stupid though.  He's done well with help from people like Drudge.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:09:07 PM
He's a con man who proposes outrageous scenarios in order to boost his websites' prominence on the web.

That seems like a disingenuous way to describe him, given his backing.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 03:09:04 PM
both you and Scifi earned this for not being AJ cultists

Thanks, man!!  Love the bouncing boobies. ;D ;D ;) I saw through AJ, the first time he came on Coast all those years ago.  Talk about fake news.

Dr. MD MD

More than Alex Jones, the flim-flam man extraordinaire. I can't believe you fall for his schtick.   He's a con man who proposes outrageous scenarios in order to boost his websites' prominence on the web.  He is not stupid though.  He's done well with help from people like Drudge.

And the proof of what you claim? You guys are pretending there's still some mainstream middle that's getting it right. It simply doesn't exist, like angels and demons.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq90Oqb_0Kc

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:11:52 PM
Thanks, man!!  Love the bouncing boobies. ;D ;D ;) I saw through AJ, the first time he came on Coast all those years ago.  Talk about fake news.

I'm still waiting for some proof of what you claim but I guess for a guy who believes in angels and demons proof isn't a requirement, just whatever fits into your present ideology.  :D

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

hed be more believable if he didn't push his shitty products half way thru his vids, it reminds of that guy Art had on before y2k.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 03:13:54 PM
I'm still waiting for some proof of what you claim but I guess for a guy who believes in angels and demons proof isn't a requirement, just whatever fits into your present ideology.  :D

Whatever floats your boat, man.  You sound like you need to stock up and ingest more of Alex's Brain Force plus pills.

Jackstar

a con man who proposes outrageous scenarios in order to boost his websites' prominence on the web

Pic related.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 03:12:07 PM
And the proof of what you claim? You guys are pretending there's still some mainstream middle that's getting it right. It simply doesn't exist, like angels and demons.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq90Oqb_0Kc

Ignorance doesn't become you.  By the way, I like Dice.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 02:20:28 PM
They're gonna need a bigger slug. This guy is a champ.

And he's an Eagle Scout for God's sake!😇

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:18:05 PM
Whatever floats your boat, man.  You sound like you need to stock up and ingest more of Alex's Brain Force plus pills.

Meh...still no proof but even if you did have any, for every time AJ got it wrong I can point to an equally absurd story in the mainstream media...but they're not flim flamers, are they?  The air of respectability you seek is total bullshit in light of recent evidence. :D

norland2424

anyone else remember when homeland put us all in fema camps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIudw6sxvwE

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 03:14:14 PM
hed be more believable if he didn't push his shitty products half way thru his vids, it reminds of that guy Art had on before y2k.

LOL, I know.  I remember Alex all those years ago gained fame by talking about sneaking into Bohemian Grove and catching the politicians worshipping a great owl god.

lol

I actually do believe there are strange shenanigans going on in Bohemian Grove but picturing Woodsy Owl being worshipped makes me giggle.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 03:21:56 PM
Meh...still no proof but even if you did have any, for every time AJ got it wrong I can point to an equally absurd story in the mainstream media...but they're not flim flamers, are they?  The air of respectability you seek is total bullshit in light of recent evidence. :D

I don't believe the mainstream media any more than you do but that doesn't mean I believe the shit coming from alt-right sources.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

LOL.  Alex feeds off the fear of the gullible and makes a ton of money in the process.  Gotta love America.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 11, 2017, 02:31:52 PM
I don't think 'live stream' and 'Trump' ought to be used for a while in the same sentence. He's due to meet our PM in a couple of months and I think we need to break him out of this if we are to avoid an incident.

Droll, very droll.  Hey, everybody should have a hobby.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

Anyone remember when the CIA said there were WMDs in Iraq? Which story was more damaging? Hmmm?  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:32:33 PM
LOL.  Alex feeds off the fear of the gullible and makes a ton of money in the process.  Gotta love America.

He's liven' the dream, loven' life.  What's the problem?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

Other than the fact that it's filled with sanctimonious turds like you, I love it!  ;D

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 03:41:02 PM

He's liven' the dream, loven' life.  What's the problem?

No problem, really.  I just hate seeing people being taken in by his pap.  He takes legitimate news stories and then fabricates and spins them to fit his fear-mongering agenda.  Ah well, there's a sucker born every minute.