• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on November 16, 2018, 03:49:48 AM
BELLGAB SHOUTOUTS!!!!     ;D

Put this on while making coffee, it's like gazing into the abyss. Senda is hell, hell is Senda.

AZZERAE

Circa the Abram era, our hero made mention of how he goes about eating chili. Laying in bed nude, he said. So as not to make a mess.

FIRE AND SMOKE NEWS AND BURGH UNBOXING

yes. everyone with lung problems should venture into the smoke filled outdoors. holy hell!

whoozit

Quote from: brig on November 16, 2018, 05:21:47 AM
Why doesn't Senda understand that his apartment will never be clean because he has more stuff than he is able to keep clean?
If George starts understanding simple common sense type concepts the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction.  That would be very bad.

whoozit

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 16, 2018, 08:45:31 AM
Put this on while making coffee, it's like gazing into the abyss. Senda is hell, hell is Senda.
I wouldn’t eat or drink anything prepared during one of Senda’s videos.

Catsmile

# Falkie In Action
# What Trying 2 Help Falkie Iz Like

# No Offense 2 Trash Pandas 

Jackstar

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on November 16, 2018, 08:02:45 PM
If George starts understanding simple common sense type concepts the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction.  That would be very bad.

I seem to recall that Art used to occasionally have guests on who would tell us of the upcoming pole shift and the destruction it would bring.  I don't think those guests had considered the "Falkie factor." 

... So, the only hope for humanity is that George will continue to work against his self-interest and refuse to learn the basics of common sense?  :-\

WOTR

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
These are not bites, they're from the shower water breaking his skin open.

I thought it was Kathy with the particularly sensitive face?

Norm

He's dying you know...the grim reaper is sitting outside waiting...every breath he takes is a struggle...so much fake news...so little time...

https://youtu.be/Q3ato2_VRr0

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on November 18, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
He's dying you know...the grim reaper is sitting outside waiting...every breath he takes is a struggle...so much fake news...so little time...

https://youtu.be/Q3ato2_VRr0

Yeah, he doesn't at all look well, hasn't in quite some time really, but I like the YouTube.  Looks like a cute little neighborhood.

Norm

Quote from: brig on November 18, 2018, 04:28:38 PM
Yeah, he doesn't at all look well, hasn't in quite some time really, but I like the YouTube.  Looks like a cute little neighborhood.

It's a nice neighborhood and just minutes from Google and Facebook HQ. Currently, if you can find one, garages are available for $4000 a month but there is a waiting line. Senda could sub-lease out his sofabed for $1500-$2000 a month easy. Only two types of people can afford to live in the SF bay area, those making 6 to 7 figures a year and those who qualify for low incoming housing.

Quote from: Norm on November 18, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
Senda could

The two most misguidedly optimistic words in the English language.

Senda couldn't manage a wet dream.  He can eat my shit forever.  I hope that he gets run over by a fucking semi.

Quote from: Norm on November 18, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
It's a nice neighborhood and just minutes from Google and Facebook HQ. Currently, if you can find one, garages are available for $4000 a month but there is a waiting line. Senda could sub-lease out his sofabed for $1500-$2000 a month easy. Only two types of people can afford to live in the SF bay area, those making 6 to 7 figures a year and those who qualify for low incoming housing.

Would you live with Senda if you were paid $4000 a month to do so?

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 21, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
Would you live with Senda if you were paid $4000 a month to do so?

It depends.  How many times per month do I have to fuck him?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUPk7HLxaec

George keeps playing with a blanket or something on his lap.  Did he forget to put on his underpants?

I see George still has enough excess money to buy himself useless new toys to clutter up his apartment with.

Quote from: brig on November 22, 2018, 07:21:29 PM
George keeps playing with a blanket or something

It's not what you think.  He's just plunging the toilet.