• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Many great stories are best left to be discovered.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on February 10, 2019, 04:40:12 PM

Many great stories are best left to be discovered.
At this point? Anything is possible it seems. And reality is crazier than fiction.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on February 10, 2019, 04:35:41 PM
I question if the person who made it knows what they are trying to say.

;D

pyewacket

Maybe AO Cortex should peddle her New Green Deal in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYY1TjRigl8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on February 11, 2019, 01:11:45 PM
Maybe AO Cortex should peddle her New Green Deal in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYY1TjRigl8

Shhh! MSM doesn’t like it when you speak critically of the communists. Glowing terms only, please! It’s ALL happening there. They are our new overlords. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 01:14:36 PM
Shhh! MSM doesn’t like it when you speak critically of the communists. Glowing terms only, please! It’s ALL happening there. They are our new overlords. ;)
I'm looking forward to participating in massive public displays for our new overlords, before they recycle me as soylent green.  All for "The People," of course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 11, 2019, 01:59:23 PM
I'm looking forward to participating in massive public displays for our new overlords, before they recycle me as soylent green.  All for "The People," of course.

Are your organs in good shape? If so I’m sure passage can be arranged to Wonderland. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 02:02:23 PM
Are your organs in good shape? If so I’m sure passage can be arranged to Wonderland. ;)
Ha!  I think I can wait until our People's Wonderland Utopia arrives on our shores.  With characters like Pocahontas and Beta Boy O'Rourke running amok, it may be sooner than I prefer.

albrecht

They are promoting tonight's event(s) like it is one of those old boxing matches that, due to illegality, would take place in some island in the river or something. Trump vs Beto with dueling rallies which include bands also. But even better is watching these crazed lefties eat each other. That Harris lady having to defend herself because she is not a "real black" but she countered with claims about how she likes marijuana and "did inhale."  And then the Fifth Columnist Muslim- radical Democrat representative for the violent Somalian immigrants tweeting all about the Joose! And all the KKK garb, black-face, and rape allegations by the Democrats in VA who refuse to stepdown is classic! And for some weird reason the Dems appear to be trying to outdo each other on how far they can push infanticide- "post birth abortions" now are popular in the Party? Great stuff.

albrecht

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8AbwDLCJqI 

The genius is in the first line! And gets better but what a great opening....

13% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crimes. yuge waow!

Gd5150

This is shocking. Props to the new governor.

QuoteCalifornia Gov. Gavin Newsom announced on Tuesday he is pulling the plug on the state's massive high-speed rail project from Los Angeles to San Francisco that was more than a decade behind schedule and billions in the red.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-to-pull-plug-on-billion-dollar-bullet-train-cites-ballooning-costs

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 12, 2019, 03:53:52 PM

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-to-pull-plug-on-billion-dollar-bullet-train-cites-ballooning-costs
LOL.  Don't tell this nutcase with "the green deal."  ::) Her choo choo trains were going to save the world from the evil airplanes.

albrecht

Trump made a nice quip last night about "taking a train to Hawaii" and now I just heard that Southwest is starting flights there and it is expected that the competition will mean other mainline carriers are going to be slashing fare. No train in sight to get there, however.
Having said that I like trains for freight or for times when not in a hurry.  In Germany they run on time and you can even buy a beer or a shot at the kiosk to enjoy during your commute. But trains don't make sense for much of the country where population are not heavy or for people who want to run errands, might get called away somewhere, and not just work at a single occupation and single location.  And they will never, at least in my lifetime, get you to Hawaii.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 12, 2019, 06:10:22 PM
Trump made a nice quip last night about "taking a train to Hawaii" and now I just heard that Southwest is starting flights there and it is expected that the competition will mean other mainline carriers are going to be slashing fare. No train in sight to get there, however.
Having said that I like trains for freight or for times when not in a hurry.  In Germany they run on time and you can even buy a beer or a shot at the kiosk to enjoy during your commute. But trains don't make sense for much of the country where population are not heavy or for people who want to run errands, might get called away somewhere, and not just work at a single occupation and single location.  And they will never, at least in my lifetime, get you to Hawaii.
I can imagine an entire national transportation system run by these characters.

You might as well walk.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 12, 2019, 06:22:04 PM
I can imagine an entire national transportation system run by these characters.

You might as well walk.
Trains have their place but let competition deal with it. Not by government fiat and corruption. Trains are great for many things, like freight and in certain urban locations. Or for a leisurely way to tour a country. One notes, suspiciously, that in school kids learn all about the other transcontinental railroad but don't talk about this one that was privately funded! No Federal tax-payer funds, suspicious land taking, subsidies, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_Railway_(U.S.)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: albrecht on February 12, 2019, 06:34:05 PM
One notes, suspiciously, that in school kids learn all about the other transcontinental railroad but don't talk about this one that was privately funded! No Federal tax-payer funds, suspicious land taking, subsidies, etc.

I come from 3rd generation railroad family. You can't really look to Wiki on this one. Here is a smooth easy layout of how the US rail, Banks, and CIA all tie together. And honestly, they call it Payseur money, but it was a scam. There never was any real money. The Federal Reserve was a trick, a hoax. It was always our 'money' our choice to agree to the Fiat banking system of debt. Oh I hope we can switch to gold back or some type of true value monetary system soon and get he psychos away from the steering wheel!!! :)

www.truthcontrol.com/house-payseur

albrecht

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 12, 2019, 07:53:14 PM
I come from 3rd generation railroad family. You can't really look to Wiki on this one. Here is a smooth easy layout of how the US rail, Banks, and CIA all tie together. And honestly, they call it Payseur money, but it was a scam. There never was any real money. The Federal Reserve was a trick, a hoax. It was always our 'money' our choice to agree to the Fiat banking system of debt. Oh I hope we can switch to gold back or some type of true value monetary system soon and get he psychos away from the steering wheel!!! :)

Nice! Venetian banking dynasties also should be mentioned, at least in passing. But seriously I'm not sure that gold, or silver, or whatever material should be the system. I would rather a fair bargain of practice of exchange of talents, work, and goods between free people.  Arguably, franchising "incorporation" is ok but with limited scope and time-line.  It works for taking over the world but now, often, works against their former promoters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 12, 2019, 07:53:14 PM

Taaroa