• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/P8JpIvywtyU

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/local/2016/10/26/dragon-motorcycle-crash-survivor-shares-final-goodbye-videos/92744086/

From the comments.

QuoteAccording to the news article the man in the video, Kevin Diepenbrock, was riding his motorcycle in an area called 'the dragon' with his friend, Phillip Polito, when his friend suddenly hit the brakes, causing him to run into the back of his friend. The Dragon is an area of the main highway that runs along the Appalachian Mountains, it's famous for having 318 curves in just 11 miles. They both went off the road, over the side of the mountain down a 100 foot embankment, & his friend Phillip Polito was killed.  He suffered multiple broken ribs, two punctured lungs, & his spine was broken in two places. He didn't have a cell signal & was unable to call for help, as most of the area is without cell service. He tried using his cell-phone flash-light that night to alert passing cars that he had crashed, but no one saw him & he lay there for 30 hours. He was miraculously found when a woman on a motorcycle date pulled over on the road above where the man was laying & heard him calling for help. She & her date rode to the closest open establishment, a photo shop, where the owner, who is also a motorcycle rider familiar with the area was able to get close enough to the edge to see Diepenbrock & tell him that he had been found & help was on the way. He was airlifted to the University of Tn. Medical Center where he will stay for approx. 2 weeks until his release home to Pa. where he will begin Phys. Therapy. He is expected to make a full recovery.

Metron2267

https://voat.co/v/QRV/2980972#

Posted by: 2980972?

Posting time: 5.1 hours ago on 1/18/2019 6:10:03 PM

Last edit time: never edited.

Traffic stats
Views: 3432

Score
SCP: 100

108 upvotes, 8 downvotes (93% upvoted it)

NSFW Anon WHAT IF yesterday was an attempt to flee and THAT was the reason Trump shut it down??? (QRV)
submitted 5.1 hours ago by 2980972?
Nancy is not dumb. She's a conniving tactical bitch. So why would she risk the optics of calling out Trump on holding the SOTU during a shutdown and then fly off on a world adventure???

The Dems were PISSED!!! If it was just a random Congressional Delegation for a foreign affairs trip, why would they be so TICKED OFF?? Ya, Trump busted them and embarrassed them. But methinks they had OTHER plans during this trip......

Going to see their handlers.
Picking up cash/kiddos
Escaping
I have no proof, but only speculation and conjecture..... It would be quite a twist!!

[â€"] 16212017? 13 points (+13|-0) 2.3 hours ago
For members of our military, if you travel to a combat zone you don’t pay federal taxes for the month(s) you are there. Guess what? Congress voted to be included, too.

Someone needs to look at how many members of Congress have gone on these “trips” to get this tax break

WAPL Home Brewed started @ 9 am Central - will run 'til 10.
Check it out @ https://www.wapl.com/ every Saturday morning.
(You guys aren't hung over, are you ? )    ???
(LOL)

whoozit

Do not donate platelets on Tuesday, whole blood on Friday and come down with a cold on Saturday.  The next week is not fun.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on January 19, 2019, 08:42:31 PM
Do not donate platelets on Tuesday, whole blood on Friday and come down with a cold on Saturday.  The next week is not fun.
"Geez," as Norry might say. That is a lot of donations. I had a neighbor who got a coffee mug for blood donations, something crazy over the decades. Some GALLONS recognized by them and the mug. He was quite proud of it. And good but, also, he was a weird guy. And knew a guy in college who would do the plasma deal to get $ (ended up having a small scar in his arm like a junkie. ha.) But sounds like you are going all-in. Good for you, seriously, and the people saved. Sorry you exhibit some ill effects.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2019, 02:49:49 PM
People are so silly in their outrages.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/01/18/swastika-acres-cherry-hills-village-subdivision/

When Swastika Acres was named in 1908, the symbol was common throughout the Southwest, used by American Indians as a symbol of the sun and infinity, The Denver Post article noted. In New Mexico today, swastikas can still be found on pottery and rugs and displayed at a performing arts center in downtown Albuquerque.

“Personally, I’m very upset it’s still there,” he said of the subdivision’s name. “People are more aware of anti-Semitism now, and that’s one of the reasons we enacted the ordinance. There’s no reason to keep the name around.”

Who knew that native Americans were "anti-semites"? :o :o :o

ksm32

Quote from: Taaroa on January 22, 2019, 09:12:01 AM
-19C isn't that bad with no wind.
Neither is -28C with no wind. Kind of nice actually. When it's colder than -15 all the fucking sissies stay in and I can walk my dawg without a leash.

albrecht

Quote from: ksm32 on January 23, 2019, 10:13:34 PM
Neither is -28C with no wind. Kind of nice actually. When it's colder than -15 all the fucking sissies stay in and I can walk my dawg without a leash.

I forget the details but at high n low ends the F vs C stuff gets "off" and F is hotter/colder than one thinks. Re: cold. Two funny stories. One outside on the prarie in ND after a hockey game I was trying to call on early cell phone and the screen lcds was frozen up. It was only -17F but I had in outside pocket.  Other time after a funeral and a big snow decided due to new snow to walk n talk with a friend down a hill about the dead friend n reminesce and get out of the crowd. Forgot how cold...but when we broke out beer we put in our coat pockets. Frozen. Looked at each other, the deep snow, incline, and fact that almost blizzard yet we warm from booze at wake a HS we should go back!

albrecht

Bought some TP at HEB and the weirdest thing. Didn't notice until just know. Just grabbed a package and didn't pay attention. But notice now. They have a new gimmick. Instead of a hollow tube in the middle ANOTHER "mini roll" of TP that one pushes out, so that one can hang the normal roll. But the mini-roll I guess for your vehicle or for gals to put into a purse for places that don't have paper? Weird. I, guess, a clever item because you more TP but at first confused me ("how do you hang this thing, it is a solid roll of paper." ) Reviews aren't good though.

https://www.heb.com/product-detail/h-e-b-twice-as-soft-plus-to-go-rolls-toilet-paper/2193615#reviews-container 

Metron2267

LOL!

A "to go roll"?

Perfect for Gay Francisco street shitters. :o

whoozit

And I thought watching two guys wanting to touch dink’s is unattractive.  Turn out it’s worse when two women try to.  :'(

HumanBeing

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 11:40:29 AM
Highly dubious. I think it’s actually Canada that presents a real threat to Canadians.  :D

Yes, Canada bends over backwards to virtue signal.
I'm certainly not saying anything that hasn't already been said, but I think that western civilization is under threat.
Multiculturalism/diversity, while a warm and fuzzy thought, is flawed. Especially when assimilation is not made.
Heterosexual Christian whites are under threat as well, but that's another can of beans  :D

Metron2267

I found this conclusion to be highly suspect and clearly loaded by your CBC cuck media:

"And while Perry said she's tracked 120 instances of alt-right violence in the last 30 years in Canada, during the same period there were seven incidents of Islamist-inspired extremism.

"I think that really puts in context what the risk is."

BULLSHIT LIE, this list comprises only two years and it's ongoing to this day:

http://jcpa.org/islamic-terrorist-threat-canada/

Since July 2012 there have been several reported cases of Canadian citizens involved in terrorist activity, or suspected of participating in terrorism, or enlisting with semi-military groups, some of which are affiliated with al-Qaeda in Syria. Here is a detailed list of those individuals: 

July 2012 â€" Hassan El Hajj Hassan, holding dual nationality, Canadian and Lebanese, Hizbullah activist, member of the terrorist cell that bombed an Israeli tourist bus in Bulgaria.

July 2012 â€" William Plotnikov, 23, Canadian of Russian descent. Converted to Islam and joined a terrorist group in Dagestan. Killed in gun battle with Russian security forces.

November 2012 â€" Hussam Samir al-Hams, Canadian of Palestinian descent, enlisted with Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigades. Killed during IDF operation in Gaza.

December 2012 â€" Aaron Yoon, resident of London, Ontario. Converted to Islam and allegedly established ties to groups affiliated with al-Qaeda. Visited Mali. Arrested in Mauritania on charges of ties to terrorist groups.

January 2013 â€" Ali Medlej and Xristos Katsiroubas (Christian converted to Islam), residents of London, Ontario, joined al-Qaeda, killed in suicide attack in Algeria, after participating in the murder of dozens of civilians. Muhajid ‘Ryan’ Enderi, additional member of this group from London, Ontario. Traveled with them abroad and has since disappeared.

February 2013 â€" Jamal Muhammad Abdulkader, student from Montreal, member of Kurdish family from north Syria, joined Jabhat al-Nusra, affiliated with al-Qaeda. Killed in explosive truck attack in central Damascus.

April 2013 â€" Chihab Esseghaier, resident of Montreal of Tunisian descent, and Raed Jaser, resident of Markham, born in Kuwait of Palestinian descent, arrested on suspicion of planning to blow up VIA train on Niagara bridge on course to U.S.  Ahmed Abbasi, Tunisian citizen, resided in Canada between 2010-2012, arrested in U.S. on suspicion of involvement in plans to blow up the train.

April 2013 â€" Mahad Ali Dhore, 25, Canadian of Somali descent, student at York University, joined al-Shabab group, affiliated with al-Qaeda, killed in terrorist attack in Somalia.

May 2013 â€" unidentified individual, presumably Canadian resident, killed in Syria while planning to carry out a terrorist attack on behalf of group identified with al-Qaeda.

June 2013 â€" Damian Clairmont, young Canadian resident of Calgary, converted to Islam, joined émigré brigade in Syria affiliated with al-Qaeda, active in fighting against Assad regime.

July 2013 â€" John Stewart Nuttall and Amanda Marie Korody, couple from Surry in British Columbia. Converted to Islam, arrested on suspicion of planning to bomb parliament building in Victoria.

July 2013 â€" unidentified individual, possibly Canadian resident, filmed with weapon in Homs, Syria, while fighting with rebel forces.

September 2013 â€" Omar Shafik Hammami (Abu Mansoor al-Amriki), U.S. citizen, resided several years in Canada and married Canadian woman (later divorced). Joined al-Shabab in Somalia, affiliated with al-Qaeda. Murdered in internal power struggle.

September 2013 â€" Ali Muhammad Dirie, Toronto resident of Somali descent. Joined Jabhat al-Nusra in Syria, affiliated with al-Qaeda and killed in action. Dirie was convicted of involvement in Toronto 18 terrorist plot in 2006 and served a long prison term.

The list comprises fifteen Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada, two individuals who resided in Canada for several years, and two unidentified individuals who may have been Canadian citizens. Five (36 percent) of the Canadian citizens were Christians who converted to Islam, including two that are suspected of planning a terror attack within Canada, one who carried out a suicide attack in Algeria, one suspected of having ties to al-Qaeda, and one who enlisted with a Syrian rebel group affiliated with al-Qaeda.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:34:57 PM
I found this conclusion to be highly suspect and clearly loaded by your CBC cuck media:

"And while Perry said she's tracked 120 instances of alt-right violence in the last 30 years in Canada, during the same period there were seven incidents of Islamist-inspired extremism.

"I think that really puts in context what the risk is."

BULLSHIT LIE, this list comprises only two years and it's ongoing to this day:

http://jcpa.org/islamic-terrorist-threat-canada/

Since July 2012 there have been several reported cases of Canadian citizens involved in terrorist activity, or suspected of participating in terrorism, or enlisting with semi-military groups, some of which are affiliated with al-Qaeda in Syria. Here is a detailed list of those individuals: 

July 2012 â€" Hassan El Hajj Hassan, holding dual nationality, Canadian and Lebanese, Hizbullah activist, member of the terrorist cell that bombed an Israeli tourist bus in Bulgaria.

July 2012 â€" William Plotnikov, 23, Canadian of Russian descent. Converted to Islam and joined a terrorist group in Dagestan. Killed in gun battle with Russian security forces.

November 2012 â€" Hussam Samir al-Hams, Canadian of Palestinian descent, enlisted with Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigades. Killed during IDF operation in Gaza.

December 2012 â€" Aaron Yoon, resident of London, Ontario. Converted to Islam and allegedly established ties to groups affiliated with al-Qaeda. Visited Mali. Arrested in Mauritania on charges of ties to terrorist groups.

January 2013 â€" Ali Medlej and Xristos Katsiroubas (Christian converted to Islam), residents of London, Ontario, joined al-Qaeda, killed in suicide attack in Algeria, after participating in the murder of dozens of civilians. Muhajid ‘Ryan’ Enderi, additional member of this group from London, Ontario. Traveled with them abroad and has since disappeared.

February 2013 â€" Jamal Muhammad Abdulkader, student from Montreal, member of Kurdish family from north Syria, joined Jabhat al-Nusra, affiliated with al-Qaeda. Killed in explosive truck attack in central Damascus.

April 2013 â€" Chihab Esseghaier, resident of Montreal of Tunisian descent, and Raed Jaser, resident of Markham, born in Kuwait of Palestinian descent, arrested on suspicion of planning to blow up VIA train on Niagara bridge on course to U.S.  Ahmed Abbasi, Tunisian citizen, resided in Canada between 2010-2012, arrested in U.S. on suspicion of involvement in plans to blow up the train.

April 2013 â€" Mahad Ali Dhore, 25, Canadian of Somali descent, student at York University, joined al-Shabab group, affiliated with al-Qaeda, killed in terrorist attack in Somalia.

May 2013 â€" unidentified individual, presumably Canadian resident, killed in Syria while planning to carry out a terrorist attack on behalf of group identified with al-Qaeda.

June 2013 â€" Damian Clairmont, young Canadian resident of Calgary, converted to Islam, joined émigré brigade in Syria affiliated with al-Qaeda, active in fighting against Assad regime.

July 2013 â€" John Stewart Nuttall and Amanda Marie Korody, couple from Surry in British Columbia. Converted to Islam, arrested on suspicion of planning to bomb parliament building in Victoria.

July 2013 â€" unidentified individual, possibly Canadian resident, filmed with weapon in Homs, Syria, while fighting with rebel forces.

September 2013 â€" Omar Shafik Hammami (Abu Mansoor al-Amriki), U.S. citizen, resided several years in Canada and married Canadian woman (later divorced). Joined al-Shabab in Somalia, affiliated with al-Qaeda. Murdered in internal power struggle.

September 2013 â€" Ali Muhammad Dirie, Toronto resident of Somali descent. Joined Jabhat al-Nusra in Syria, affiliated with al-Qaeda and killed in action. Dirie was convicted of involvement in Toronto 18 terrorist plot in 2006 and served a long prison term.

The list comprises fifteen Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada, two individuals who resided in Canada for several years, and two unidentified individuals who may have been Canadian citizens. Five (36 percent) of the Canadian citizens were Christians who converted to Islam, including two that are suspected of planning a terror attack within Canada, one who carried out a suicide attack in Algeria, one suspected of having ties to al-Qaeda, and one who enlisted with a Syrian rebel group affiliated with al-Qaeda.

Oh, look everyone! It’s me too metron and his thread killing walls of text that no one will read. ;D  ;D

Metron2267

QuoteOh, look everyone! It’s me too metron and his thread killing walls of text that no one will read. ;D  ;D

The hypocrite who can't think beyond memes rages at...after reposting the allegedly "thread killing" wall of text...lol... ::)

whoozit

The ignore function isn’t working correctly.  I added asshat and fuckface to the ignore list but I’m still seeing posts I don’t want to.  Please fix this so that these names will get rid of all posts I don’t want to see.  Thank you in advance.