• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What kind of ad's do you get?

Started by Mr. Fidget, November 13, 2014, 04:44:57 PM

GravitySucks

Somebody needs to fire their ad agency.

pate

I really can't make heads nor tails of this one.

My gut tells me it is political:

Daggit

I'm getting a lot of erectile dysfunction ads .... for a friend of course.

venix

Just ASIAN BRIDES here and the occasional ARAB ones too.

paladin1991

I'm getting a lot of Idaho centric ads and the occasional Triple Canopy ad

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Daggit on May 03, 2016, 08:07:38 PM
I'm getting a lot of erectile dysfunction ads .... for a friend of course.

Haha

Mr. Fidget

[attachment id=1 msg=841925]

[attachment id=2 msg=841925]

I_Speculate

I get advertisements showing a criminal standing in for one of those police photo shoots when they book you ; telling me i can get my pardon NOW!!

paladin1991

Just got an ad asking for money to help settle rapefugees in Europe. 

pate

I found this one to be intar-est, Anglish.

Germans Driving One Handed>?  The left one has the wheel l wonder what the Reicht is doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mUCLHzWiJo

mmm

paladin1991

Since the shenanigans in Charlette?  Ads for laser sights and combat holsters.  Timely.

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 22, 2016, 09:44:48 PM
Since the shenanigans in Charlette?  Ads for laser sights and combat holsters.  Timely.

"Hey, but don't you worry, Bunny Gunny, 'cause you's a killer anyway."

I didn't do a screen capture on the ad but now I know Hillshire Farms smoke their turkey. 

pate

This one was really creepy as I heard they were going to re-make Planet of the Apes yet again due to The Rock's ability to reframe that iconic end of the movie Statue of Liberty scene...

I may have to break out some mad-photo shoppin' skillz for the visual on this one...

pate

The vast eMCee holding company over the entire diaper industry tightens its grip:  or I need a new aluminyumtin-foil hat, new ethernutz cables, and a secure wireless server:

ediction: Punk'd'Nation, suchlike.

Since I clicked on that link for the Obese/Disabled people Arse Wiping tool over in the Falkie
thread, my online add experience has become a nightmare.  Pulling stuff now that seems to
imply I am Falkie.

I'm getting Bottom Buddy's, portable Bidet's, stuff that implies I'm a dummy and can't do math,
other stuff that implies I'm too fat to climb stairs and need a 1 story pad, Soap 'cuz
I'm grubby and some Boxed thing that I guess could be the foundations of a
WAN Unboxing video series.  Finally, one that indicates I'm pretty hefty and best get some
life insurance.

Sheesh. 

Damn Falkie Thread.  Still pulling this stuff...............     :o

paladin1991

Getting planned parenthood ads.  I'm invited to 'make an appointment today.'  I think I will.  Need to terminate a pregnancy.  18 years later.  Wonder if they can help me out.  I mean, if they would smoke my kid at 18 weeks, why not 18 years? 

What? 

I've been getting lots of cat food ads, now ads for toasters.  These make sense.  But now, is anyone here dating big, hairy Russian fellas? 

Juan

Quote from: Penis mv on September 26, 2016, 12:14:40 PM
Getting planned parenthood ads.  I'm invited to 'make an appointment today.'  I think I will.  Need to terminate a pregnancy.  18 years later.  Wonder if they can help me out.  I mean, if they would smoke my kid at 18 weeks, why not 18 years? 

What?
During the campaign Hillary said she supported a woman's right to choose until she chose to take a baby home from the hospital. On that next day you self-identify as a woman, did you choose to come home from the hospital with a baby?  If not, your answer is yes.

pate

My 3rd-eye Yuletide spritz sew thus 'n' swept:

paladin1991

Still getting ads for Filipino child brides.  Does that mean that Savage has been lurking?

Mr. Fidget

It has come to my attention that Google must be funneling CDC ad money directly to MV.
This means government funds for MV's diaper dollars! ;)
What an operator,
all together now...
Praise MV!
:)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on December 30, 2016, 05:11:37 PM
It has come to my attention that Google must be funneling CDC ad money directly to MV.
This means government funds for MV's diaper dollars! ;)
What an operator,
all together now...
Praise MV!
:)
Hey man, where's my fidget?

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 05:43:23 PM
I'm not getting any ads right now.
You need any centipedes? Apparently I have many, alonGe with some sand if you want from mY vagina.

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 30, 2016, 05:45:37 PM
You need any centipedes? Apparently I have many, alonGe with some sand if you want from mY vagina.

lol.  I'll take a pass.  Last thing I want is anything from a man's vagina.  Did I say that?  :-[ :P I really need to get off the internet and take up carpentry or something.