• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

HACK COURT: THE SUMMONING OF BART ELL

Started by Corona Kitty, December 25, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 03:31:13 PM
Or possibly not, I thought you made cogent points.

And while Bart did build off MV's parody songs he also added his own unique style. The few open threads I saw in Ellgab indicated his target audience was enthralled by the little animation sideshow. So there's that.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 03:34:38 PM
Did you watch it?

I did.

Comments?

Bart’s a stupid faggot and so are all of his fans.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 03:35:51 PM
Bart’s a stupid faggot and so are all of his fans.

1. We don't know his sexual preference.

2. See above. (PBS exemption noted)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 03:38:24 PM
1. We don't know his sexual preference.

2. See above. (PBS exemption noted)

My comment still stands.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 03:43:31 PM
My comment still stands.

As your opinion of course...

I enjoy the cat ladies, when I'm not horrifying them with risky gifs. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 04:13:34 PM
As your opinion of course...

I enjoy the cat ladies, when I'm not horrifying them with risky gifs. ::)

That’s your problem. ::)

Chine

Quote from: brig on December 29, 2018, 05:44:58 PM
Praise MV!

This gif. She actually looks and reminds me of someone I know (an adult)

ItsOver

Heh, perhaps Barf Ell should rename his forum "The "I'm a butthurt snowflake and can't get over it forum."  ;D Liberace is evil!  ;)

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg137566#msg137566

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 29, 2018, 05:10:52 AM
I have been friends with MV for many years, long before 2015, and I too, seem to be suddenly kicked to the curb.  It's almost like he's been possessed. :o
It is breaking my heart.  I've had nothing but a good relationship with MV, and I've given him no reason to come at me like he has.  It's depressing me terribly. :'(

PB reply:
Screw that guy and his shit forum.  There was always a bit of a jerk just under the surface in him.  Over the past year or so when he was doing all his passive aggressive shit with random forum changes intended to irritate - intended to irritate - it sure looked to me like he was tired of the forum and trying to drive everyone away.  When that didn't work, he just shut it down out of the blue.  He didn't give a damn about you or anyone else.

Now he's trying to take the high road: if a person didn't appreciate all that, they didn't ''get'' the forum and he's better off without them anyway.  And by ''get'' the forum, he's apparently talking about asswipes like Brig, Jackstar, ''Myke'', etc, and their endless shit posting.

Don't feel bad about losing the friendship of someone who never deserved it, write it off as a mistake.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 30, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
:o

So Bart Ell funnels his praises into a Wootacular, whilst Liberace channels his into laissez faire indifference?

As Jackstar would say - "I'll allow it"

Quote from: ItsOver on December 30, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
Heh, perhaps Barf Ell should rename his forum "The "I'm a butthurt snowflake and can't get over it forum."  ;D Liberace is evil!  ;)

I have been friends with MV for many years, long before 2015, and I too, seem to be suddenly kicked to the curb.  It's almost like he's been possessed. :o
It is breaking my heart.  I've had nothing but a good relationship with MV, and I've given him no reason to come at me like he has.  It's depressing me terribly. :'(

PB reply:
Screw that guy and his shit forum.  There was always a bit of a jerk just under the surface in him.  Over the past year or so when he was doing all his passive aggressive shit with random forum changes intended to irritate - intended to irritate - it sure looked to me like he was tired of the forum and trying to drive everyone away.  When that didn't work, he just shut it down out of the blue.  He didn't give a damn about you or anyone else.

Now he's trying to take the high road: if a person didn't appreciate all that, they didn't ''get'' the forum and he's better off without them anyway.  And by ''get'' the forum, he's apparently talking about asswipes like Brig, Jackstar, ''Myke'', etc, and their endless shit posting.

Don't feel bad about losing the friendship of someone who never deserved it, write it off as a mistake.

Copy content and paste it here for everyone to tut-tut about.  Just like the Falkie thread.

Maybe someday all the threads on Bellgab can be like this.  #hopeful

Lilith

PB reply:

Catsmile

PB reply:

I'm devastated. Such a travesty. We must get this hashtag trending!

#LeeToo

# 4TheMovment!
# ColonBlow

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on December 30, 2018, 02:52:52 PM
Sounds like PB is a bitch

Yeah, he’s another one of those Bush globalists who had a real problem with me.  ;)

They hated the place yet many of them were happily posting right up to July 4? ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2018, 02:54:08 PM
Yeah, he’s another one of those Bush globalists who had a real problem with me.  ;)

He does come across as a globalist piece of shit, I bet he also thinks 9/11 wasn't a false flag operation.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 30, 2018, 02:57:32 PM
They hated the place yet many of them were happily posting right up to July 4? ???

Don't worry logic seems to escape those mouth breathers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on December 30, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
He does come across as a globalist piece of shit, I bet he also thinks 9/11 wasn't a false flag operation.

The last gasps of a dying culture.  ;)

Catsmile

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 30, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

#LeeToo

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
The last gasps of a dying culture.  ;)

Praise the sinners!

On a side note: fuck that fat piece of shit Chris Christie & that psychopathic neurological liar Rudy Giuliani.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on December 30, 2018, 03:27:06 PM
Praise the sinners!

On a side note: fuck that fat piece of shit Chris Christie & that psychopathic neurological liar Rudy Giuliani.

Why’s that?