• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on July 02, 2019, 01:50:40 PM
Looks like Hoagie is trying to raise money with a go-fund-me now:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/the-other-side-of-midnight
$19500 Goal to put stuff on youtube and tweak a basic website?  Aside from the obvious "19.5" there, I don't know the running rate but it would appear that any kid can do this these days. And, heck, there was freeware decades ago to help you so I imagine it is even easier now? Douglas Dietrich's former angel was a homeless, mentally-challenged woman- with health problems- and she got his show, until the falling out, up on youtube- so clearly not THAT costly! 

"No donations yet. Be the first to help."

Morgus

Lets see if Hoagie shows up tonight to maintain his 50% average...

Morgus

So far, it looks like after 5 days, Hoagie only has had one contributor to his go-fund-me, in the amount of $25...

Morgus

Hoagie made it on the air live, talking about the earthquakes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Morgus on July 06, 2019, 10:22:52 PM
Hoagie made it on the air live, talking about the earthquakes.

Any around 19.5 on the Richter scale?

LOL so sad. $25 from one donor. He's as brilliant a fundraiser as he is a physicist. He should have gone the pity route and said Robin's death left him with lots of medical and legal bills.

There are outsourcing websites where you can hire web developers quite cheaply. Just stay away from Indians/Pakistanis, they are disasters and annoying to deal with.

Quote from: expat on July 02, 2019, 03:32:05 PM
Interesting...

hey man you're a scientist. for us lay people who've been listening to Hoagie's pseudo scientific babble for years can you in fairly plain English explain what Hoagland *thinks* he's discovered regarding torsion field aka hyperdimensional physics?

thanks

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 06, 2019, 11:04:17 PM
hey man you're a scientist. for us lay people who've been listening to Hoagie's pseudo scientific babble for years can you in fairly plain English explain what Hoagland *thinks* he's discovered regarding torsion field aka hyperdimensional physics?

thanks

I'm guessing here, but it will have a 1 a 9 and a 5 in the discovery.

oh he has a 'hyperdimensional astrologer' on tonight. a loon.

all of these kooks sadly remind me of a comedian who appeared on all the talk shows when I was a kid in the 70's, he had just one character, an Einstein looking scientist dressed in a doctoral gown named Professor Irwin Corey, and his routine was just him standing there giving a lecture filled with science type gibberish going off on tangents confusing himself and this was all supposed to be hilarious - it wasn't, I'd ask my dad who actually thought the guy was funny why it was funny, it seemed very old fashioned to me. Most of the Coast guests including Hoagland are basically Irwin Corey except they aren't doing a character, they believe they are the scientist Corey pretended to be.

Well there you have it, Hoagie has incontrovertible proof, though he admits he can't prove it to others, that there is an afterlife. 6 days after Robin died, Hoagie had a dream about going to a conference with some anonymous person, he claims the dream had significance but didn't share what, so he awakens and has to go pee, he walks down the hallway to the bathroom and on his way he notices a white rectangle on the floor, he picks it up, turns it over, it's a Polaroid of Robin with an aura around her since of course she was a healer taken 8 years ago. According to Hoagie Robin quite obviously teleported across many dimensions to place the photo in his pathway, to let him know she is out there and fine. There have been other events since in decreasing strength since then that indicates to him that Robin is traveling further away.

He then went on to recount his near death heart attack 20 years ago. He was given less than a 50% chance of survival he says but without telling us what Robin did, she worked some of her healing magic to pull him through and the doctors gave Robin the credit for saving him. He neglects to say that the doctors'  'less than 50% chance of survival' prognosis carried with it a substantial chance for survival. But of course it had to be Robin and her crystals or incantations or god knows what. I'd ask Hoagie if Robin had such healing powers why she couldn't heal herself. Then after giving Robin credit for saving him he takes away from her achievement by retelling how Art Bell and his millions of listeners focused their intentions on healing him and without knowing Art and his listeners were doing this he felt this surge of renewed strength. He felt perfect, so perfect that when Art posted a photo of Richard looking perfectly well that his trolls and haters cried that he had faked the whole thing because how could somebody who just suffered a major heart attack look so healthy and handsome?

expat

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 06, 2019, 11:04:17 PM

thanks

He was totally thrilled by the report of an amateur scientist called Bruce DePalma (brother of Brian, as it goes) about the behavior of an Accutron wristwatch in close proximity to a 30lb flywheel rotating at 7600 rpm. DePalma reported that the watch lost 0.9 sec for every 1000 seconds near the flywheel.

Hoagland wrote: "DePalma proposed, as a result of his wide-ranging rotational experiments, that "rotating masses" in general set up some kind of hitherto unrecognized "inertial field" in their vicinity (the more widely-used term for this field now, because of how it's accessed, is a "torsion field" -- because "torsion" means literally "rotation")."

Can you spot the pseudofact? Torsion is not rotation but resistance to rotation.

Anyway, Hoagland extended this idea to the proposition that even bigger rotating bodies (but much further away) called "planets" might also generate torsion fields. He set up what he called an "experiment" during the Venus transit of June 2004. He's web-published two different versions of the results, neither of which is in any sense convincing, but he claims to have demonstrated the effect and has gone on to take his Accutron around the world "measuring" the torsion field during other astronomical events, such as eclipses.

Among the MANY problems with his protocol is the fact that the Accutron went most out of whack at Tikal at a time when there was no eclipse or transit.

Lilith

Quote from: expat on July 07, 2019, 08:04:20 AM
He was totally thrilled by the report of an amateur scientist called Bruce DePalma (brother of Brian, as it goes) about the behavior of an Accutron wristwatch in close proximity to a 30lb flywheel rotating at 7600 rpm. DePalma reported that the watch lost 0.9 sec for every 1000 seconds near the flywheel.

Hoagland wrote: "DePalma proposed, as a result of his wide-ranging rotational experiments, that "rotating masses" in general set up some kind of hitherto unrecognized "inertial field" in their vicinity (the more widely-used term for this field now, because of how it's accessed, is a "torsion field" -- because "torsion" means literally "rotation")."

Can you spot the pseudofact? Torsion is not rotation but resistance to rotation.

Anyway, Hoagland extended this idea to the proposition that even bigger rotating bodies (but much further away) called "planets" might also generate torsion fields. He set up what he called an "experiment" during the Venus transit of June 2004. He's web-published two different versions of the results, neither of which is in any sense convincing, but he claims to have demonstrated the effect and has gone on to take his Accutron around the world "measuring" the torsion field during other astronomical events, such as eclipses.

Among the MANY problems with his protocol is the fact that the Accutron went most out of whack at Tikal at a time when there was no eclipse or transit.

I had to look up 'flywheel', but that was very helpful.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on July 07, 2019, 10:02:20 AM
I had to look up 'flywheel', but that was very helpful.

That's 100% more fact checking than Hoagie ever did.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 10:03:33 AM

Before expat explained it, I had no idea what Hoagie was rambling on about. LOL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on July 07, 2019, 10:06:31 AM
Before expat explained it, I had no idea what Hoagie was rambling on about. LOL

Hoagie doesn't know what he's rambling on about..Expat just approaches it as a psychiatrist does with a patient.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 10:08:45 AM
Hoagie doesn't know what he's rambling on about..Expat just approaches it as a psychiatrist does with a patient.

That's the same approach I have always taken with listening to Hoagie in the past as well, much like listening to Senda, or Erinn.

Dr. MD MD

You guys just aren’t hip to the torsion physics. ::)

expat

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 10:03:33 AM

Here's a little summary of some of my concerns about the value of Hoagland's Accutron games:
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2013/09/richard-hoaglands-homework-in-dog-bowl.html

"formally published paper" MY ASS. Of course I'm still waiting, six years later.

albrecht

Quote from: expat on July 07, 2019, 04:51:53 PM
Here's a little summary of some of my concerns about the value of Hoagland's Accutron games:
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2013/09/richard-hoaglands-homework-in-dog-bowl.html

"formally published paper" MY ASS. Of course I'm still waiting, six years later.
Never gets old..... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_woVHaJKw0 

Quote from: expat on July 07, 2019, 08:04:20 AM

So DePalma was an amateur. hahaha I always thought at least HE was a real physicist. Thanks for the basics of Hoagie's 'science'. Incredible the fantasy world he's imagined that 'the hyperdimensional model' creates and controls and he believes there is something or someone behind the torsion field.  Aliens? Gods? 

It amazes me Hoagie hasn't tried his hand at science fiction, he is well equipped for that. I think it's ego and a personality disorder with him, his fantasy is that he is an iconoclastic scientist not a fantasist so fiction is beneath him.

I tuned in a little late tonight so I don't know who the guest is. He sounded very reasonable and intelligent ..... until he explained that he has an alien implant in his ear that were put there by two beings who entered his vacation house in the middle of the night.

ohhhhhhhhhh it's Whitley Strieber, didn't recognize the voice.

Bassett is such an arrogant dick, he bristles when Richard interjects with his 'model' nonsense, 'You know me Richard I don't go there, no rituals etc'. Which would be fine if Bassett wasn't just as big a kook. To quote him while talking about disclosure/extra-terrestrials 'there are MILLIONS of contactees' - every other sentence the man speaks is an untruth or unproven. If you tell a lie with confidence and aggression it's still a lie.

One of the Vaitmars’ landing grounds

“… The most surprising fact is that the relief three-dimensional map which was found by Professor Alexandr Chuvyrov in the southern part of the Urals contained the image of a rectangular ground of enormous size situated to the West from the Urals. The square of this landing ground for vaitmars and vaitmans, or more precisely of a huge cosmodrome, is more than 284 square kilometers!!! Such cities like Ufa, Blagoveshchensk, Sterlitamak, Salavat and smaller towns and villages abutted on them can be easily located in this area! The size of installations which our ancestors erected simply staggers!...”

From my book “Russian History Viewed through Distorted Mirrors”, Vol.1. Chapter 1.13
Nicolai Levashov
http://nikolay-levashov.ru/English/books-eng.html

http://www.vagrya.com/store/Distorted_Mirrors.pdf

albrecht

Last weeks OSOM with the usual diclosure advocates was hilarious. Lots of disagreememts, talking over eaxh other, demanding to refocus on "their subject," anti-Trump/pro-Clinton, ranting, and frustrations over theories, disclosure, anti-Christian, RVing, Ingo Swann, and what was shown on some new tv show.And RCH pointing out numbers or dates that, somehow, actually 19.5. Whitley was first guest with summary of his stuff and complaining about no AC in Texas at his place? Look out, like Lear or 'Amy on Radio', for a Gofundme for an AC unit soon....

Morgus

Hoagie is a no-show tonight and has on a replay instead.
This message is up at the OSOM website tonight:
"POSTPONED DUE TO POWER OUTAGE IN DESERT"

Morgus

Hoagie made it on the air live tonight after his power outage last night...

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on July 13, 2019, 11:16:34 AM
Whitley was first guest with summary of his stuff and complaining about no AC in Texas at his place? Look out, like Lear or 'Amy on Radio', for a Gofundme for an AC unit soon....
Screw them... I'm still waiting for bellgabbers to cough up for my A/C. The summer is marching on, and it is getting warmer.  >:(

It does seem a shame that so many of those who really got their start with Bell have not been able to make the transition to the "internet age" very well.

uh an air conditioner, small bedroom one is $150.

how sad, Robin's death has now become fodder for the show and Hoagie's 'the model'.