George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

Snow melts when the sun hits it.  -  George Snoory

Lilith

I would imagine that the worst enemy of the trees, is high rise buildings.

Lilith

That caller was pretty interesting.  Too bad George had to go to a break.

Lilith

George saved the caller over the break.  AWESOME!

Lilith

I had forgotten how much I missed hearing callers.  I think thats the main thing Schroeder was missing on his show.  I could be wrong.  The other thing was two separate guests rushed into a three hour show.

Lilith

I'll say this, the bumper music was WAY better in the Art Bell days.

Lilith

My GOD!  They still have Paranormal Date? 

BWAHAHAHAHA

Jojo

ParanormalDate.com.  George's prostitute, and for her commercials he preps her with love songs.  Selling out love songs. 

Lilith

Quote from: 14 on May 10, 2019, 01:50:52 AM
ParanormalDate.com.  George's prostitute, and for her commercials he preps her with love songs.  Selling out love songs.

How embarassing.

Lilith

Ahhh,  some good ol Art Bell bumper music  :)

... and the thunder clap  :)

Lilith

It seems this guest still believes govn't officials are elected by "the people" with their votes.

#sad

Lilith

I confess, I went and typed in "beyondbelief.com" in my search bar.  I don't suspect I'll be doing that ever again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 02:42:36 AM
BellGabDate.com

#LOL

Well.... It's worked for some people on this site.... Am I rite?

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 01:37:25 AM
I'll say this, the bumper music was WAY better in the Art Bell days.
Jorch still plays a lot of Art's old selections but the difference is Art knew what song to play when, to set or keep a mood.  Tommee just seems to slams on music at random, other than when LMH was on and Jorch's edict to play suggestive creepy music reigned. 

Jorch, as always, has a lame excuse by pointing out Art "was a DJ and knew music," similar to how Tommee "knows LA, he was born there," as if Jorch and Tommee can never attempt to learn anything new or acquire new skills and are just locked in at their level of suckage forever.

Keep pushing those boundaries, Jorch!

Dateline

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 10, 2019, 12:18:55 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh digital - can't wait until that stuff comes to my city.
Yup rockin' communication with that 1G digital land line.

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on May 10, 2019, 01:50:52 AM

Coming soon to a city near you.  NorryDate.com.  Rent Norry by the hour or by the minute.  He comes complete with drink in hand.  An umbrella in the drink will cost you more. Pick the wig of your choice.  There is currently a 50% discount on Norry with a manbun or with matching braids.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on May 10, 2019, 08:25:41 AM
Coming soon to a city near you.  NorryDate.com.  Rent Norry by the hour or by the minute.  He comes complete with drink in hand.  An umbrella in the drink will cost you more. Pick the wig of your choice.  There is currently a 50% discount on Norry with a manbun or with matching braids.
Ha!  How can yeeewww say "no."

Plus, Jorch goes "both ways," for the right price.  ;) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 10, 2019, 03:30:10 AM
Well.... It's worked for some people on this site.... Am I rite?

#SadButTrue

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 10:28:41 AM

Yeah, Punnett tonight.  Jorch and Tommee are skipping out to "invade" Columbus this weekend.  Heads up, Jorch, Bob Evans doesn't stay open late for breakfast.  Speedway, however, should have some choice turkee sammiches for yeeewww.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 10, 2019, 11:26:50 AM
Yeah, Punnett tonight.  Jorch and Tommee are skipping out to "invade" Columbus this weekend.  Heads up, Jorch, Bob Evans doesn't stay open late for breakfast.  Speedway, however, should have some choice turkee sammiches for yeeewww.

I'm not at all a punnet fan, but I like the topic tonight, so I'll be hear listening if I'm awake.  Even tho Ian is hosting, Snoory still sucks.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 11:30:50 AM
I'm not at all a punnet fan, but I like the topic tonight, so I'll be hear listening if I'm awake.  Even tho Ian is hosting, Snoory still sucks.
Punnett can be a self-obsessed jerk but at least he's not completely brain dead and boring.  He's also interested in crime stories so he's involved with the guest and you won't hear any "why is the sky blue" questions.  ::)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: ItsOver on May 10, 2019, 12:01:54 PM
Punnett can be a self-obsessed jerk but at least he's not completely brain dead and boring.  He's also interested in crime stories so he's involved with the guest and you won't hear any "why is the sky blue" questions.  ::)

He can be quite 'smarmy' at times, and often he thinks he's intellectually superior . . .
He's conquered his anger issues . . . unlike some folks here.
Time for an egg salad sandwich and a big glass of 'Tang' . . . !

albrecht

Last night George pondered whether "do they refurbish the forests?" The guest was not perplexed by Norry's odd use of the English language, maybe due to his upbringing in Rhodesia and dealing with natives there (?,) and replied that many companies do plant new trees.