• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2016, 06:23:36 AM
He did not spend an hour with anyone on the phone.  When it comes to phone calls, Senda exaggerates by a factor of 100.

I still remember years ago when he said he spent 200 hours on the phone with a Dell employee about some stupid self-caused problem.  As if something like that would happen.  TWO HUNDRED HOURS.  That's a full time job for FIVE WEEKS.

I believe an hour.
Just a simple call to PayPal can take an hour. Once they do answer it is a series of questions to prove who you are. Then you describe the issue and they repeat it back to you and they get it wrong. Finally they put you on hold while they research it. Then you get transferred to the right department, ect.

PayPal tracks sales tax collected and I just needed to find out what report I need to see it, that call took an hour but only 5 minutes of talking. Mostly I was on hold.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 12:11:08 PM
I believe an hour.

I believe a person could spend an hour on hold with Paypal, too (I have never regretted my decision not to use them).

I just don't believe Senda would spend an hour with them and report it as an hour.  He would report ten hours, or twenty hours, or more.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2016, 01:35:51 PM
I believe a person could spend an hour on hold with Paypal, too (I have never regretted my decision not to use them).

I just don't believe Senda would spend an hour with them and report it as an hour.  He would report ten hours, or twenty hours, or more.

He will change the amount of time each telling of the story, we know that much.

Other than the fact that he is an idiot, I do not see why he does not sell it now. He only bought it to do Gabcast and I think that will not be happening any time soon. So he has a laptop that he can not use and he thinks is broken and he has buyers for it but he is keeping it out of spite.

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 02:37:10 PM
He will change the amount of time each telling of the story, we know that much.

Other than the fact that he is an idiot, I do not see why he does not sell it now. He only bought it to do Gabcast and I think that will not be happening any time soon. So he has a laptop that he can not use and he thinks is broken and he has buyers for it but he is keeping it out of spite.
Are you really expecting prudent financial decisions?  His financial acumen has him living in his current hovel.

Quote from: whoozit on June 03, 2016, 02:46:52 PM
Are you really expecting prudent financial decisions?  His financial acumen has him living in his current hovel.

Of course not.
In a recent video he said he was trying hard to pay off some gas cards so he can go on a trip to visit Aleinn, some other places and finally go to George Noory's house. He needs the cards paid off so he can use them for the trip and save his cash.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 02:53:55 PM
Of course not.
In a recent video he said he was trying hard to pay off some gas cards so he can go on a trip to visit Aleinn, some other places and finally go to George Noory's house. He needs the cards paid off so he can use them for the trip and save his cash.

Gee.  Sounds like you are writing that Senda bought a bunch of worthless shit to make unboxing videos with single digit views, rather than feeding his cats or paying off his debts.

That's slander, according to Senda.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2016, 03:13:01 PM
Gee.  Sounds like you are writing that Senda bought a bunch of worthless shit to make unboxing videos with single digit views, rather than feeding his cats or paying off his debts.

That's slander, according to Senda.

Well he has moved all but the Noory shirt videos over to his main channel so the views will be huge.

He added some descriptions, my favorite is in the shopping video. He says that the light bulb was IN a box so it IS an unboxing video. I guess viewers complained. It is fun to see what he bothers to react to.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 03:23:42 PM
He added some descriptions, my favorite is in the shopping video. He says that the light bulb was IN a box so it IS an unboxing video. I guess viewers complained. It is fun to see what he bothers to react to.

:) 

Double digit views!!!!

Shows what that DPS knows when he says single digit. He is a troll, liar and jagoff also.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 03:23:42 PM
He says that the light bulb was IN a box so it IS an unboxing video.

I wonder if Senda realizes what a dumbass he is?  ???

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 03:43:09 PM
He is a troll, liar and jagoff also.

And a queer.  I can smell 'em from a mile away.  Definitely a goddamn queer.

effluenza

Since Falkie will no longer grace us with his fat presence I have had to go elsewhere for my daily Falkie2013 fix.

This from 4 days ago. You are most welcome.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/gmail/D6tPQLYILXo

QuoteGoogle is not responding to my multiple emails for help. I do NOT have a cell phone.

4 days ago I logged out of my blog.
I tried to get into my email account but could not remember my password.

My home phone number has been changed several times due to problems with internet fraud and with fraud on my home phone.

I have NO idea what my previous phone numbers are and the google site keeps asking me for my former land line number.

My blog has now been deleted and no matter how many times I reply to google's idiotic automatic email reply, I still cannot access my gmail account nor get my blog back up.

When I go to my blog site it says it has been blocked for MY safety.

I have given google my labels, email I have sent and still cannot reset my password nor can I get this problem corrected.

I even called Google's headquarters and talked to the person answering the phone and she said that I have to go to the security site to correct the problem.

Which would be great IF it worked, but it doesn't.

I would hate to drive down to Mountain View and to physically into their offices to get my email and blog back on 10-1 but since all I get is robotic replies, I will have NO choice.

HELP !!

QuoteI keep getting an account recovery email.
When I click on it, it goes to a google site and the first thing it tells me to do is to log out of my alternate gmail address.

Then it proceeds to ask me the same security questions and when I submit the information, I get the same AUTOMATED email that Google has sent me multiple times.

Is it too much to ask that a human being at Google help me get back into my email and blogs ?

I looked at the page you indicate. None of it will help me. I've ansered their automatic link and done all their security stuff and all I get is more automatic links sent back to me.
If Google employees are unable to look at the information I send and my replies are going to be continually on an automatic basis and google does not give human responses when THEIR system clearly has a major flaw in it, then what other options do I have ?

I will just have to drive to Mountain View and raise hell in person next month.

Does anyone at Google READ the posts in this forum because their " account security " system is seriously screwed up !!!!!! ?????

The guy trying to help him is a saint yet doesn't know who he is dealing with. I like his moxie though.

Quote from: effluenza on June 03, 2016, 04:01:29 PM
Since Falkie will no longer grace us with his fat presence I have had to go elsewhere for my daily Falkie2013 fix.

Haha! You're the best! I don't care what anyone else says! Just kidding, you are the best.

Quoting Falkie:

My home phone number has been changed several times due to problems with internet fraud and with fraud on my home phone.

What he meant to say is I have changed my phone number several times due to collection agencies calling for their money that I spent on crap instead of paying my bills.

Closer to 4 years ago but the same as he ever was.

He was thrown when he was told to copy/paste.
On SFRB he insisted that he never copy/pasted articles because he did not know how to. He said he used an Apple and it did not have that.
Finally it turned out that he did ctrl c to get the articles. It took forever to get that bit of communication cleared up.

But that is a good glimps of tech support and the Senda. MV was looking at that in his future.

Quoting Falkie:

I have NO idea what my previous phone numbers are and the google site keeps asking me for my former land line number.

What he meant to say is I am a dumbass who cannot remember something simple or even think to write things down in a notebook so that I can just look them up later.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2016, 04:30:56 PM
What he meant to say is I am a dumbass who cannot remember something simple or even think to write things down in a notebook so that I can just look them up later.
after almost 2 months I just found out what my new cell number is so I give the big guy a pass

effluenza

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 04:19:46 PM

You're right. I got confused with the 4 days in his post. I'll chalk it up to a Falkie Fail.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 04:19:46 PM

He was thrown when he was told to copy/paste.
On SFRB he insisted that he never copy/pasted articles because he did not know how to. He said he used an Apple and it did not have that.
Finally it turned out that he did ctrl c to get the articles. It took forever to get that bit of communication cleared up.

But that is a good glimps of tech support and the Senda. MV was looking at that in his future.

Bill Gate's loss is our gain. Sort of.

effluenza

What happened to Falkie's YouTube fortune?

This is from a year ago.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/monetization-on-youtube/jEniWbnSuwU/CDFQ1bGamegJ

QuoteEarnings from YT went from $+100 to ZERO . 4 years of earnings gone.

I've been posting videos on You Tube since 2011. LAST year it showed I had earned over %$100. In or around December of 2014, You Tube analytics started screwing up, the earnings became either unavailable or disappeared entirely and now it says my LIFETIME earnings are only $ 20 which is ridiculous.

With 386 videos and 41,000 + views I KNOW that is NOT the case and when I posted on this issue I get dumb emails telling me to go to Google help and look for known issues.

From what I just saw this is already a known issue to You Tube so where's my money ?

I have never gotten a check or a deposit to Paypal.
Then I have a SECOND issue which I have also reported tro NO avail.

My channel is set up as IN the US, adsense is set up and yet when I to create a donate button on my channel, it keeps saying " YOUR country is not et up for this feature> "

I'm in California so what gives with this.

I've gotten NO response on the above and DON'T tell me to look on You Tube help because its useless.

Both problems need to be fixed !

George Senda
Martnez, Ca.

twiki

Quoting Fatso:

I tried to get into my email account but could not remember my password.

I do NOT have a cell phone.

I have NO idea what my previous phone numbers are

And what does Fatso conclude from this?

[Google's] " account security " system is seriously screwed up !!!!!!

He should have asked for a refund for those services.  That would have scared some sense into that useless " help " technician.

Hey Senda,

I'll fix the laptop for free for you.  I just want a favor in return.  And that favor is to be able to interview Kathy on camera WITHOUT you being present.

Hit me up if this works for you.

MAX

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 02:53:55 PM
Of course not.

So to be clear. He needs to  pay off gas cards for a car that no longer exists and he has not been able to legally drive a car in quite a number of years so what exactly is he putting gas in? Ms Kathy has a car fund that she could not tap into to feed his cats but she also can not use that fund to pay her gas credit cars off so... He is still paying gas on a car or cars that have been out of commission for months so she can pay for a new car that they cant afford to put gas in? OK never-mind I just gave myself a bad headache. 

Dmitri

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2016, 06:33:39 PM
The unboxing of the laptop has been re-posted.  Verbage indicates that the purchase of minutes for the Obama Phone
plus the mountain of Kielbasa have exhausted funds to the point that the 'Tech' visit is now postponed to July.

Thanks to EBT cards, one doesn't have to use one's cash to pay for food.  ;)

MR. Spock

Falkie just pm me and he is still a dumb ass. Hey george have you stop beating kathy yet?

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 03, 2016, 06:02:53 PM
Falkie just pm me and he is still a dumb ass. Hey george have you stop beating kathy yet?

OMG, does he think you are Mr Spock, Damon or someone else?