• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

Sardondi

Quote from: Optiflex on February 21, 2012, 03:51:17 PM
Hi I listened to this guest last night. I noted how he and the other guest went on and on about not chasing too much fake stuff, not believing everything. Then..he went off on this claim about John Glenn being on Frasier, it not fitting into the context of the show, his demanding to be on the episode and so on.

I watched it. It did fit in, the joke was while they were arguing they were missing he was revealing the greatest (MADE UP) news story ever told. That 'grasping at straws' people cannot get that is probably one of the best examples ever. What a fantastic example of a guest going on Coast to Coast, dismissing everybody else as believing too much, lacking credibility and at the same time throwing out their own unbelievable, leap of faith, easily picked apart and debunked claims. Does he have any proof that Glenn demanded to be on the episode? No. He took the ball, ran to the end zone, and kept running on that one! Everything he said about that took massive leaps of conjecture.

That was no mistake: that was Hoagland giving in to his inner lying asshole. Hoagland's John Glenn story was nothing but a lie. Absolutely false. Well, except that Glenn did appear on Frasier, and spoke most of the lines Hoagland attributed to him (but not all together and uninterrupted as Hoagland misleadingly reported).Otherwise it was lying worthy of Goebbels propaganda.

First, I was around and paying attention then, and no one made any water cooler comment like "Wow, did you see the weird disclosure about aliens made by John Glenn last night?". Or did Hoagland mean to tell us that the episode was never seen because the Network In Black censored it, and that no one saw it until it was smuggled out recently by brave Sir Richard?

Except it was run, on March 6, 2001...and nobody thought a damn thing about it at the time. Because anyone with one hemisphere of their brain could see it was a yuck up. Glenn was playing it as if he was making a joke out of making some huge earth-shaking "alien disclosure". Contrary to what Hoagland said, it was totally in context because the point was Roz and Frasier were missing Glenn's supposedly jaw-dropping statement, the most important message in the history of humanity, because they were fighting. But anyone can see Glenn is playing it for big laughs, acting very goofy and spacey, using his hands to describe what aliens looked like, and to mimic how alien craft swooped around him. But it was clearly literally incredible hyperbole, and a 3-year-old would know it wasn't serious and wasn't intended to be. 

Here's the episode itself - Glenn's goofy story starts about 18:30. Caution - if you watch it, you will despise Richard Hoagland as either a liar, or a man incredibly lazy and irresponsible with what he says. Either way, he should never be trusted again.

frasier docu drama

I hate that egomaniacal little shit which calls itself "Richard Hoagland".

Optiflex

What struck me as so shocking was he did this after saying that a lot of UFO people consider him a disinformation guy. No Richard, the government would use a more reasonably sane person to spread their hyperbole, not a total ego-maniacal nut job like yourself!

I'd liken this to somebody trying to use Jack Links commercials as proof of the existence of Bigfoot!

expat

Somebody posted to Mike Bara's Facebook page how laughably wrong his former co-author was about Glenn on Frazier. Mike, employing his customary debating tactic of insult, replied:

QuoteSo let me get this straight dumbass, you actually believe that just for laughs, John Glenn agreess [sic] to:

Admit he is a liar.

Admit that the Agency which sent him into space twice -- making him everything he is today, astronaut, Senator and American hero, not to mention a man of some personal wealth -- has also lied.

Admit that the Brookings recommendations to cover-up any discovery of extraterrestrial ruins or life are true.

Admit that he and his colleagues were so shattered by what they saw that they have had "nightmares" ever since.

Admit that some film portrayals about the UFO subject are accurate.

Some Canadian dude wrote:
QuoteJohn Glenn's monologue was NOT FUNNY. There is nothing funny about the content, and there was no comedic response to what he said. Don't YOU understand that Frasier is a comedy show? If you did, you'd understand that Glenn's monologue should not exist. And yet, it does, and as Hoagland again made very clear, John Glenn had NO motivation -- quite the opposite! -- for delivering it, unless it was a genuine attempt to be loyal both to his humanist conscience of truth and his patriotic oath of secrecy.

There are some seriously delusional people getting access to mass media these days.

BobGrau

lol. I usually think of Bara as the more sensible one, but by this logic, The Smurfs was a documentary.

Hey, fine by me...

expat

Bara's as nutty as Hoagland, and only very slightly better educated. Plus he's about the most unpleasant person I've ever come across.

fysisist

The whole idea of John Glenn making some big disclosure on Frazier is just laughable.  I don't believe that either Bara or Hoagland actually believe this.  They would both have to be incredibly naive simpletons.  It's just a part of their schtick.  P.T. Barnum, etc. 

expat

The ghost of P.T.Barnum does seem to be lurking behind this, I agree. But Hoagland is certainly keeping a straight face in his web page about it.

Quote: "Of course, the joke only works if Glenn’s now finally telling us the truth!"

Yes, they really are mad.

BobGrau

Quote from: expat on February 23, 2012, 02:57:04 PM
The ghost of P.T.Barnum does seem to be lurking behind this, I agree.

I think Hoagie is a deep cover agent for these people:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius

At least, I hope so.

Harmness

Quote from: BobGrau on February 23, 2012, 11:42:18 AM
The Smurfs was a documentary.

Holy shit, that girl I used to drop acid with was right!

BobGrau

Quote from: Harmness on February 23, 2012, 04:01:20 PM
Holy shit, that girl I used to drop acid with was right!

Oh, you've met her too?
Those were beautiful times, man, beautiful times...

Optiflex

I really cannot fathom how desperate some people are. Like this Canadian. There's a laugh track all through Glenns comments. I hope you're a victim of somebody editing it out on whatever video you're watching, because otherwise you're just a bold faced lying idiot! Does anybody know about an edited version out there that might, possibly be deluding these guys??

If not I'm scared that these guys are so stupidly naive that they might be a danger to humanity. Imagine if say they are out driving and they figure its OK to drive on the wrong side of the road or something. Or suddenly think they can fly and start jumping off skyscapers killing innocents? This is potentially lethal stupidity!

Oversoul

Quote from: EvB on July 08, 2009, 10:40:18 PM
George DOES yank his chains from tie to time - but Hoagie always gets defensive - and George backs down.

I don't know if he's delusional - or a con artist - but he's not right.

Me thinks there is a symbiotic relationship between Noory and Hoaxland.  They need each other.  Hoaxland needs C2C for a public forum.  Noory needs Hoaxland for the publicity he generates on the show or elsewhere.

Regardless, I can safely say that Hoaxland is 0.01% lucid and sane, generally speaking.

astroguy

To toot my own relevant horn, I just put out a new podcast episode:  Richard C. Hoagland, Part 1 - 19.5°.  Find out all of the interesting things at 19.5° latitude across the solar system ... or not. ;)

Richard seems to me like this guy would pay you 20 bucks, then ask you over for dinner so he can prove to his mom that he has 1 friend.

Hoagland: I told you mom, there is a face on mars and I also have friends.

Hoagland's mom: DICK...go cut me a switch!!!

expat

Hoagland is up again next Monday night, not sure for how long. Please $deity let it not be 3 hrs.

My suggestions for a few questions:
Did you see Ancient Aliens: The NASA Connection 3 weeks ago?
Did you regret turning down their offer to be on the show?
How did you feel when Von Daniken wrongly said that the Face on Mars was first photographed by Mariner?
How did you feel when Mike Bara wrongly attributed launch pad 33 at White Sands to NASA (which didn't exist when that pad was designated)?
Mike said that Orion was on the horizon of the Apollo 11 landing site 33 minutes after landing. Yet your published Table of Coincidence says Orion was on the horizon of the APOLLO 12 LANDING SITE (which of course hadn't yet happened) at that time. Who's right?
Do you regret having lied about the longitude of Fukushima, the latitude of the Port-au-Prince earthquake, Elenin, YU55.....?

Oversoul

Quote from: expat on March 30, 2012, 04:24:12 PM
Hoagland is up again next Monday night, not sure for how long. Please $deity let it not be 3 hrs.

Richard Hoaxland's the guest tonight.  Someone, please pull Hoaxland's plug out of the power socket.  Deactivate that conspiracy-crazy android immediately.  I can't stand his Jiminy Cockroach voice and brain.

Oversoul

A caller's just pounded Hoaxland on his credibility, including his Comet Elenin fiasco.  Hoaxland blew his top and told the caller to scat out of C2C if he can't stand Hoaxland.  Gee, I wish I had the power of a psychic brain scanner.  I'd explode Hoaxland's brain over the air.  Of course, it might not sound like the Big Bang of the universe, maybe something more like a Chinese New Year firecracker exploding.  ;D

Oversoul

Hoaxland just claimed over C2C that former Egyptian Antiquities boss Zahi Hawaas had wanted to have his head cut off years ago.  I wish Zahi did.  That could have made the world a better, healthier place to live in, without Hoaxland's gas and fart in the atmosphere.  ???

Quote from: Oversoul on April 03, 2012, 02:47:44 AM
Hoaxland just claimed over C2C that former Egyptian Antiquities boss Zahi Hawaas had wanted to have his head cut off years ago. 
Oh man

This is gold, Jerry.... gold!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Oversoul on April 03, 2012, 02:29:03 AM
A caller's just pounded Hoaxland on his credibility, including his Comet Elenin fiasco.  Hoaxland blew his top and told the caller to scat out of C2C if he can't stand Hoaxland.  Gee, I wish I had the power of a psychic brain scanner.  I'd explode Hoaxland's brain over the air.  Of course, it might not sound like the Big Bang of the universe, maybe something more like a Chinese New Year firecracker exploding.  ;D

I think there would just be a giant hissing sound as all the air escaped at once. 

expat

Quote from: Oversoul on April 03, 2012, 02:29:03 AM
A caller's just pounded Hoaxland on his credibility, including his Comet Elenin fiasco.  Hoaxland blew his top .....
A comedy moment, indeed. "I NEVER SAID ELENIN WAS A SPACESHIP. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING WOULD HAPPEN" yelled Hoagland over the poor caller's attempt to ask a question. Noory, of course, allowed this behavior without a blink.

b_dubb

This is laughably ridiculous. Hoagland is off his rocker. Would Art have called him on this?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on April 03, 2012, 12:26:44 PM
Hoagland is off his rocker. Would Art have called him on this?

i don't know.  art let a lot of bullshit slip through without challenge.  a great example is ed dames.  art's relationship with (and failure to challenge) that guy sullied his reputation, in my eyes.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on April 03, 2012, 02:53:51 PM

i don't know.  art let a lot of bullshit slip through without challenge.  a great example is ed dames.  art's relationship with (and failure to challenge) that guy sullied his reputation, in my eyes.
He also called ed dames "a good friend." Yekh!

Oversoul

Quote from: Sardondi on February 21, 2012, 09:44:22 PM
I hate that egomaniacal little shit which calls itself "Richard Hoagland".

Dr. Zahi Hawass

Richard C. Hoaxland AFTER his decapitation by Egypt's former Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs Zahi Hawass. 
(To purchase the item, go to Dr. Hawass' little shop of horrors at his Web site: http://www.drhawass.com/ .)

b_dubb

Here Dr Hawass ... let me sharpen that axe for you

Oversoul

Don't miss Zahi's 4-Day SALE SPECIAL!
For fans of Dr. Zahi Hawass and for children and CoastGab grown-ups: A 50% discount will be made on the purchase of Richard C. Hoaxland's mounted decapitated head on his limited-edition special "Hoaxland-in-the-Box" toy. 

For fans of Richard Hoaxland and for C2C listeners and callers: A 20% discount will be made on the purchase of the same "Hoaxland-in-the-Box" toy. 

For George Noory only: Dr. Hawass will deliver same-day the item gift-wrapped in a special tetrahedron package.

"Hoaxland-in-the-Box" - The Perfect Valentine, Halloween or Christmas Gift for Your Loved One.
(A Hawass exclusive from Dr. Zahi Hawass' Little Shop of Horrors;
includes a Certification of Authenticity issued by the Ministry of Antiquities covering the Hoaxland head artifact;
head mummification guaranteed to last for eternity.)

b_dubb

Did you guys catch Hoaglands comment about not being able to post to his own web site? For a couple of YEARS? He said it was a software problem. Speaking as someone who builds interactive web sites and web based software ... he probably forgot the password and didn't have enough cash / goodwill saved up to get someone to help him.

mannequin

Quote from: Oversoul on April 03, 2012, 02:47:44 AM
Hoaxland just claimed over C2C that former Egyptian Antiquities boss Zahi Hawaas had wanted to have his head cut off years ago.  I wish Zahi did.  That could have made the world a better, healthier place to live in, without Hoaxland's gas and fart in the atmosphere.  ???

LOL, who knew I had so much in common with Hawaas?