• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dropped from following Arts FaceBook page??

Started by Totino, June 13, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Totino

About a month or so ago I decided take a break from MITD and cancelled my subscription. Today I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and noticed that I hadn't seen anything lately from Art so I checked his page. Well it turns out I'm not "following" him anymore and I can't click the button to re-follow him. Has anyone else encountered this?

73s

Quote from: Totino on June 13, 2016, 05:40:23 PM
About a month or so ago I decided take a break from MITD and cancelled my subscription. Today I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and noticed that I hadn't seen anything lately from Art lately so I checked his page. Well it turns out I'm not "following" him anymore and I can't click the button to re-follow him. Has anyone else encountered this?

I haven't tried to follow him. But a few people have posted over the months that they were un-friended for comments that were critical of Heather Wade or MITD (and their comments deleted).

anunnaki

Same Here- He can't stand anything or anyone Not licking his boots in adoration Guess he didn't like these posts-

Do you still think smoking or vaping were good ideas?
Like · Reply · Jul 6, 2016 12:08pm

July 06, 2016, 11:05:06 PM »
Every time I see a current picture of Art Bell lying in that Hospital Bed I think of the Amazon's Art Bell Page photo of him standing in a black turtleneck with a burning cigarette in his right hand ( http://www.amazon.com/Art-Bell/e/B001KHCJHE/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1467860440&sr=1-2-ent)- Way to go Jerk !

anunnaki

Perhaps he might consider a new career as a replacement for "The Marlboro Man" ! He always had that "Morley Safer's Smokers Voice"

Hog

Ya a guys sick, and you are mocking the guy fot being sick.    Hmmm, I wonder why he dropped your ass.

peace
Hog

dipp

Quote from: 73s on June 13, 2016, 05:43:32 PM
I haven't tried to follow him. But a few people have posted over the months that they were un-friended for comments that were critical of Heather Wade or MITD (and their comments deleted).

art always said money never mattered to him. but money matters to everyone when u have a young family and u know y're not going to be around for much longer due to age.

I'm starting to think heather paid art a pretty penny to take over mitd when art quit. thus he is basically doing everything he can to suport her.
hes basically turned into her bitch at this point and that transaction will never b talked about.

DanTSX

Quote from: dipp on July 12, 2016, 09:04:41 PM
art always said money never mattered to him. but money matters to everyone when u have a young family and u know y're not going to be around for much longer due to age.

I'm starting to think heather paid art a pretty penny to take over mitd when art quit. thus he is basically doing everything he can to suport her.
hes basically turned into her bitch at this point and that transaction will never b talked about.

I don't think she gave him a dime.

Do you have any evidence that points to this?

I think the whole deal was simply a clusterfuck and Art didn't want to leave keith completely high and dry.  Just mostly high and dry

mikuthing01

I thought Heather was financially challenged that's why she had worked as a phone girlfriend for a while (not bashing her). Where would Heather get the money to pay Art?

dipp

Quote from: DanTSX on July 12, 2016, 09:12:25 PM
I don't think she gave him a dime.

Do you have any evidence that points to this?

I think the whole deal was simply a clusterfuck and Art didn't want to leave keith completely high and dry.  Just mostly high and dry

nono. just a thought that keeps repeating in my head and felt relieved to write it down when i saw this thread. if she had no money then ok.
i just can't understand the emensity in which art feels this deep about someone continuing his show even.

edit: what is this crazy dedication to sommeone that he hasnt known forever

ps sorry my written english is horrible and my spell check isnt working for some reason. sorry

DanTSX

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 12, 2016, 09:21:38 PM
I thought Heather was financially challenged that's why she had worked as a phone girlfriend for a while (not bashing her). Where would Heather get the money to pay Art?

Pahrump dude. 8)

But yeah you usually do a cursory background check before any professional job offer, so financial desperation is usually something that is a reason to not offer a job.

I dunno guys.  I think the whole Heather thing was the result of a well-intended, but poorly-received attempt to connect MITD to the more limited, but substantially more dedicated fan base that would be expected to tune in.  (Plus give him a ready substitute for expected sick days).  Then art just lost interest and said fuck it, and there was probably already some contracts done up and software liscences paid, so they just gave it to her.

I think when it comes right down to it, Art cares only about himself.