• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

SPOOKCAT, GROYPER AND MOST OF YOU ARE DEMONIC EVIL BEINGS

Started by Tootsie, December 07, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

Tootsie

and you no longer have power over me. .Spookcat is especially tricky..but she is especially Evil.. You are all on the Darkside except for the few (Azzarae, Metron, Weiner and a few others) that find themselves here as victims or somehow drawn to this site by the demonic forces. They need to get away..i HOPE they find the goodness  and strength in their hearts to leave here and the sick other site and seek something better... i thank Goodness I have the power to get away from you...

Morning crackpot. Nobody cares about your imagined victim status. As far as having the power to get away from all the “oppressors” you sure do comeback and keep starting new threads a lot for wanting to get away so much.

chefist

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 09:04:26 AM
and you no longer have power over me. .Spookcat is especially tricky..but she is especially Evil.. You are all on the Darkside except for the few (Azzarae, Metron, Weiner and a few others) that find themselves here as victims or somehow drawn to this site by the demonic forces. They need to get away..i HOPE they find the goodness  and strength in their hearts to leave here and the sick other site and seek something better... i thank Goodness I have the power to get away from you...

Gd5150

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 06, 2018, 06:06:23 PM
it seems most people here need a therapist and medication...they are very sick and obsessed

and you no longer have power over me. .Spookcat is especially tricky..but she is especially Evil.. You are all on the Darkside except for the few (Azzarae, Metron, Weiner and a few others) that find themselves here as victims or somehow drawn to this site by the demonic forces. They need to get away...i thank Goodness I have the power to get away from you...

WeinerInHand

You are all on the Darkside except for the few (Azzarae, Metron, Weiner and a few others).

Thank you, Toots!

Metron2267

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 07, 2018, 09:41:58 AM
Morning crackpot. Nobody cares about your imagined victim status. As far as having the power to get away from all the “oppressors” you sure do comeback and keep starting new threads a lot for wanting to get away so much.

Asking again, for a friend...what do YOU add here?

Metron2267

You are all on the Darkside except for the few (Azzarae, Metron, Weiner and a few others) that find themselves here as victims or somehow drawn to this site by the demonic forces. They need to get away..

You may well be right Tootsie. I find the juvenile button pushing of "the Jews", faggotry, Hitler, etc. to just be a crashing bore. There just has to be something more nuanced, less sophomoric, etc. The best threads here get the least action - the postcards, 100 years ago, my fathers diary, military history, QAnon, etc.

I guess really this is just a drama portal and not much more. :-X

Metron2267

Gd5150

And to think, someone said this place ain’t funny no mo. I’m LMAO.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
You may well be right Tootsie. I find the juvenile button pushing of "the Jews", faggotry, Hitler, etc. to just be a crashing bore. There just has to be something more nuanced, less sophomoric, etc. The best threads here get the least action - the postcards, 100 years ago, my fathers diary, military history, QAnon, etc.

I guess really this is just a drama portal and not much more. :-X

I believe Ellgab is still open to people who find real discussions too threatening. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
I'm actually having a hard time recalling the last substantive poast you made too. :o

He’s actully pretty funny sometimes; and you still haven’t explained why you seem to be with these safespacers. What gives? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
I believe Ellgab is still open to people who find real discussions too threatening. ;)
A Bart ban is always in the background like the fucking sword of Damocles.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 05:03:49 PM
He’s actully pretty funny sometimes;

How many pages back in his poasts do I go to recapture that?

Quoteand you still haven’t explained why you seem to be with these safespacers. What gives? ???

I'm not, I'm here in non-safe space. But that is no reason to simply flame them off with endless "the Jews" and Nazi memes. Frankly if you get this whole place on little more than potty mouth it'll likely implode under a veneer of its own spittle as there will be few if any targets to acquire after Heather shuts her act down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

You and your friends seem to like that kinda thing though. You can all remind each other of what’s verboten there. I know it’s easy to lose track with you guys because there’s so much you want to suppress.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 05:13:41 PM
How many pages back in his poasts do I go to recapture that?

I'm not, I'm here in non-safe space. But that is no reason to simply flame them off with endless "the Jews" and Nazi memes. Frankly if you get this whole place on little more than potty mouth it'll likely implode under a veneer of its own spittle as there will be few if any targets to acquire after Heather shuts her act down.

Like I said, there’s always Ellgab for the easily offended. I’m really worried more about censorship than this place imploding. I’d say that’s a greater danger than the things that offend you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 05:14:06 PM
You and your friends seem to like that kinda thing though.

If true I'd be back on ellgab, not here.

QuoteYou can all remind each other of what’s verboten there. I know it’s easy to lose track with you guys because there’s so much you want to suppress.  :D

Like suppressing a yawn?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 05:17:16 PM
If true I'd be back on ellgab, not here.

Like suppressing a yawn?

Yeah but the only reason you’re here and not there is because you seem to want to turn into there with your safspace buddies.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

It's the only dick DICKLESS DS has. DS/Ellgab/FartBart is his/their virtual BF'r, since they can't get it UP ITRW.