Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 16, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
I am convinced she plays the victim and is in total control of her emotions and show .

So she "played" at little Sean DOXing her in here after Art died?

QuoteShe let stalker sean beat her up and then waited till he was gone to smack him around without resistance ,

No, you're LYING - she engaged with him until she'd had enough and he was repating himself and invoking his being a 'parent'!

Stop the BULLSHIT YOU ASSOLE!

Quotethe attack on this forum was simply more scripted nonsense where she praised certain people by name  .

Yet we ALL have our favorites, now don't we?

Butt hurt cuz you aren't one?

QuoteWhen she took her little hiatus this past summer it was planned and executed on the last Friday of the month as subs were not on auto-renew . Then when everyone was concerned about her welfare she reappeared with new Ross Mitchell liners and photos of herself magically get taken and leaked .

I am convinced Art taught her well and most are 3 steps behind , she now has her own stream and control .

Heather said early in her MITD gig , men have tried to control me my entire life .

Nice conspiracy theory, might even have some legs.  Pity it took a compasisonless ASS to deploy it...

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
Heather contradicts herself all the time. In this case, where she claims men have tried to control her, right away, it comes to mind, her repeating over and over again, about how she depended on Art to protect her.  She fluctuates between wanting to be independent, and dependent.

Oh no!

Can you imagine, a life path that went in a profoundly non-linear path and led to the cyberbully pack known as Bellgrab!

Have a heart, there was a time when you were in her corner...and not that long ago.

Dr. MD MD

Why do you have such a thing for Heather? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
Why do you have such a thing for Heather? ???

Happy to answer:

1. She was Art's pick for better or worse or drama or all.

2. She has a charismatic, goofball persona that is not unlikable, uniquely so amongst women.

3. She never knowingly signed on for a suicide and trailer karma drama.

4. She seems to favor Trump by a clear margin.

5. She sings half decent karaoke.

6. She really seems to grasp and appreciate the magic of the desert.

7. She also gets classic rock and pop.

8. She may be Art's daughter.

9. She is into guitars.

10. She had some rather definitive sasquatch experiences.

Beyond that she has a closet of conundrums and contradictions that would make Fibber McGee blush, but they seem ftmp to be largely innocent skeletons. HLW is like a character from "Army of Darkness" - how can one not riff on the sheer weirdness of the whole schtick?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 11:44:17 AM
Happy to answer:

1. She was Art's pick for better or worse or drama or all.

2. She has a charismatic, goofball persona that is not unlikable, uniquely so amongst women.

3. She never knowingly signed on for a suicide and trailer karma drama.

4. She seems to favor Trump by a clear margin.

5. She sings half decent karaoke.

6. She really seems to grasp and appreciate the magic of the desert.

7. She also gets classic rock and pop.

8. She may be Art's daughter.

9. She is into guitars.

10. She had some rather definitive sasquatch experiences.

Beyond that she has a closet of conundrums and contradictions that would make Fibber McGee blush, but they seem ftmp to be largely innocent skeletons. HLW is like a character from "Army of Darkness" - how can one not riff on the sheer weirdness of the whole schtick?

Even if I grant you all that it still doesn’t make up for the fact that she’s just horrible at hosting a radio show. I thought she was a semi-decent producer for Art’s last run though.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2018, 11:48:00 AM
Even if I grant you all that it still doesn’t make up for the fact that she’s just horrible at hosting a radio show. I thought she was a semi-decent producer for Art’s last run though.

I think I may be able to address your cogent observation. I used to watch this show religiously:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm48gbC-NpI

And:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME_rrjIODTE

;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
I think I may be able to address your cogent observation. I used to watch this show religiously:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm48gbC-NpI

And:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME_rrjIODTE

;D ;D ;D

Yeah but she’s not doing it intentionally as a parody. She’s just bad at it. :D

Metron2267

I hear you, it's just that when I watched Fernwood 2 Night I had this odd sense that there was more reality there than on Carson.

Heather's kind of the mobius strip of what is or is not reality with a heavy does of drama as the mixer.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
Oh no!

Can you imagine, a life path that went in a profoundly non-linear path and led to the cyberbully pack known as Bellgrab!

Have a heart, there was a time when you were in her corner...and not that long ago.

That was only ONE SHOW, well, maybe two or three, that I thought were an improvement.  I still have hope for her to turn herself around, but to say I was ever "in her corner" i think is a little over the top.   :P

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
That was only ONE SHOW, well, maybe two or three, that I thought were an improvement.  I still have hope for her to turn herself around, but to say I was ever "in her corner" i think is a little over the top.   :P

OK then, it seemed to me you were being quite magnanimous as she flailed away.  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 01:08:59 PM
Heather said she has PSTD from being kidnapped.
Whut?  Was it by a Mexican taxi driver?  Asking for a doofus.

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 03:41:03 PM
I found this copy to listen to.

https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/NJ3ebb0x/file.html

10 minutes in, she's overslept, the studio gremlins are amplifying the hysteria in the desert. This is amazing.

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 17, 2018, 09:07:49 AM
10 minutes in, she's overslept, the studio gremlins are amplifying the hysteria in the desert. This is amazing.

Isn't it wonderful?   ;D

Lilith

Be sure to check out "Heathers Favorite News of the Week".

You don't wanna miss this stuff:

http://thekingdomofnye.com/

scentless

This hose hound is officially special needs.

scentless

Where's MV. We need another impromptu gabcast. The snake slept in...with affiliates waiting. Awesome. Nothing is her fault. Ever.

We need a crowdfund going for that 30 dollars she needs to pay LMN. Oddly, I've never heard of anyone paying to be heard, rather being a draw for revenue for a "network" such as LMN. This is hilarious.

Quote from: scentless on December 17, 2018, 05:16:58 PM
Where's MV. We need another impromptu gabcast. The snake slept in...with affiliates waiting. Awesome. Nothing is her fault. Ever.

We need a crowdfund going for that 30 dollars she needs to pay LMN. Oddly, I've never heard of anyone paying to be heard, rather being a draw for revenue for a "network" such as LMN. This is hilarious.

December 22nd.

Catsmile

Quote from: scentless on December 17, 2018, 04:58:16 PM
This hose hound is officially special needs.

# Careful nao.
# You'll Entail The Wrath Of Heater Wads White Knight.
# KeyboardKung-Fuol

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
December 22nd.

Just in time for Christmas! Is Michael Vera going to be on it?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 17, 2018, 07:51:16 PM
Just in time for Christmas! Is Michael Vera going to be on it?

happy hanukkah Hortler!

Lilith

Her guest tonight is one of her callers from Fri night.  I remember thinking at the time, Can it really be, that she has no guest scheduled for Mon. yet?

"Ron Thompson was born and raised in Mt. Vernon, Ohio on his Grandparent’s farm. At the age of four, Ron’s Grandfather, a Cherokee Medicine Man, taught him the woods until he reached the age of reason. During these years he saw things that the rest of us would call extraordinary. For Ron Thompson, these odd encounters only made him more comfortable with the natural world and the world of the unexplained. Ron Thompson has also been an enthusiastic HAM Radio Operator for many years. He is here to tell his story to the public for the first time tonight, at the insistence of his friend."

Lilith

I hear the Heather pumping out the tunes, and counting down.