• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, DC

Started by Gd5150, October 24, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Juan

They’ve arrested a white man in Florida. Obviously guilty.

Update - a known wolf with a law enforcement background.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
I grant that your point here is quite plausible, but consider this--Obama was likely the dumbest out of all of them, and so his ascension matched my long-term goals best.

And which goals are these?

The ultimate failure of America?

QuoteI still find it hard to imagine how you might prefer No Name. A case could be more easily made for Romney, but again--no chance of hemp industrialization with that guy. I'm still satisfied.

ASSHOLE!

This nation is not proscribed by nor beholden to fucking hemp!

You're a MORON.

A one issue MORON!

Jeezis!

Back to freep if THIS is what passes muster here!

Quote(Note also, that I told everyone I knew in 2011, "Trump should run!!" I lost a lot of friends that year. That's too bad.)

I wager you really didn't give a fuck then or now.

Hypocrite. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
It's important here to recall how that whole gang manifested.

Wait...was it HEMP RELATED????

Cuz in your tiny world what the fuck else matters? :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2018, 06:10:19 PM
Why don’t you walk us through that then?

Don't hold your breath waiting for a short form rationalization from this one.

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 11:50:16 PM
For some time now, whenever I engage in commerce out in the real world--like a grocery store, restaurant, gun range, whatever--my regular joke when any kind of technical problem presents itself with the point of sale process, I always go, "Must be the Russians!"

I have been milking this joke hard today. The reactions I am getting are delightfully more... nuanced, shall we say, than they have been in the past.

Hilarity.

Did you peel the rising sun of Osiris stickers off your car or just let them oxidize away like our Republic?

QuoteCurrent timeline: BEST timeline.

A short quick death being "best"?

Nice... :(

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on October 26, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
They’ve arrested a white man in Florida. Obviously guilty.

Native American. Arrest record for previous terrorist threats.

Which bellgab member was he?

Gd5150

What, no picture of Putin? WTH! Obviously not a real Trump supporter. :(

Gd5150

He’s even got the Goodfellas image lmao!!! Obvious bellgab member. Looks like Michael Moore is due for a “package”.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 26, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/1055852008102658048

at least some of his sticker memes are dank. besides that, he isn’t white, he’s a felon, can’t vote, and he's a fake bomb sender. sad.

WeinerInHand

How many fingers do you think Jim Acosta has up his ass right now while rubbing one out to this news?

whoozit

Another reason not to trust Fauxcahontas.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on October 26, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

>>3615472, >>3615492 Guy who tweet pictures of the van, Billy Corben shows up in DNC email

raucous bellylaugh

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 26, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

at least some of his sticker memes are dank. besides that, he isn’t white, he’s a felon, can’t vote, and he's a fake bomb sender. sad.

He also had (((Gene Simmons))) hair, this kind of thing really activates the almonds. BRB going to go see what the Talmud has to say about this.

Juan

Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are scrubbing his accounts. Convenient.

Jackstar

I'm honestly not really down with all that gematria stuff, but I know that a name that is literally haiku is no table:

cesar (5)
altieri (7)
sayoc (5)

P
A B S O L U T E
T     
S
Y

Jackstar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
Well that's a nice safe way to rationalize choosing the Amerikkan Trojan Horse.... >:(

Single issue voters generally lead us down the road to perdition.

Hemp and weed are fine, but voting for those splinter issues over all others is madness!

WTF?!?!!!

Thanks a fuck of lot for participating in the immigrant takeover we're wallowing in now, you ASSHOLE! >:(

Oh sure...grrrreattt!

Loved the enterovirus child deaths a fuck of a lot, brilliant sacrifice Jacky!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/10/12/the-enterovirus-d68-and-president-obamas-executive-order-13295/

The True Story Of Enterovirus D68 is Not A Story of Surprise

Back in July of 2014 we outlined how the “surprise influx” of Unaccompanied Alien Children from Central America was not in actuality “a surprise”.  We knew it was not a surprise because the Obama Administration was specifically pre-planning for an influx a full seven months before the story began to reach the headlines:

On January 29th of this year, the federal government posted an advertisement seeking bids for a vendor contract to handle “Unaccompanied Alien Children“.

Not just any contract mind you, but a very specific contract â€" for a very specific number of unaccompanied minors: 65,000.

Obviously the key take-away was:  How could DHS and HHS claim a surprise when they were specifically looking for contractors to handle a very specific number of UAC’s seven month earlier?

We cannot over-emphasize the significance here.  The specific strain of respiratory virus, currently being chased by the CDC throughout the U.S. outbreak, EV-D68, was first identified in 2013 within the exact same countries where the UAC’s have traveled from.

By itself that’s damning evidence of outbreak origination.   However, when you overlay the map of UAC disbursal to the map of U.S. outbreak locations it becomes almost irrefutable.  The UAC’s brought the resistant strain of EV-D68 virus to the U.S.

However, that’s not the part of the story we are highlighting here.

The VIROLOGY study was published IN THE EXACT SAME MONTH as the anticipated UAC migration predictions for 2014.   Both data sets absorbed within the body politic in October of 2013.

The Virological Study timeline was:

Received:   22 March 2013
Accepted:   31 July 2013
Published:   11 October 2013
Before continuing let’s recap:

•  The UAC’s were known to be coming.   â€¢  The UAC’s were known to carry a risk of introducing uncommon strains of respiratory virus.  • And the strain of virus is the same as the EV-D68 currently being dealt with.

Now, remember the “Bathtub Principle”, and place yourself within the administration.

You know an influx of Illegal Children are: A) expected as a result of your policies, and, B) with the potential to expose American children and U.S. communities to Central American enterovirus.

How do you avoid the risk of sunlight?

How do you avoid damage to your overall agenda if thousands of American school children suddenly become sick as a result of a reckless open border policy that you advance?

EAT

SHIT

AND

DIE

MOTHERFUCKER! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Sorry but those RINO turds would’ve done just the same thing or hadn’t you noticed that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
I'm honestly not really down with all that gematria stuff, but I know that a name that is literally haiku is no table:

cesar (5)
altieri (7)
sayoc (5)

P
A B S O L U T E
T     
S
Y

His last name even sounds like psyop. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 04:06:28 PM
Sorry but those RINO turds would’ve done just the same thing or hadn’t you noticed that?
I do not believe they would have done the "same thing" at all.

Different playbook.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
I do not believe they would have done the "same thing" at all.

Different playbook.

How so? They both would’ve tried to guilt Americans into an open border policy and played the race card to get their way. They’re globalists. So, how would it have been different than Obama?! ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 04:18:00 PM
How so? They both would’ve tried to guilt Americans into an open border policy and played the race card to get their way. They’re globalists. So, how would it have been different than Obama?! ???

I do not believe we'd have had Ebola in the wild or Enterovirus. :(

I think Romney would have mimicked Reagan's amnesty, McStain too (and he was afar worse globalist btw).