• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Quote from: valdez on May 29, 2013, 12:01:24 PM
      The planet that just wants to hear from the other side.  George has never had anyone on either from Monsanto, or a sympathizer of Monsanto.  Never.  Ever.  As a thinking, and sometimes reasonable person, that concerns me.  How can a company succeed with a "kill everybody on the planet" business model?  How can a show with the reach of c2c not be able to talk someone into coming on to defend themselves?  How many issues break down to having only one legitimate side to it?  These issues exist, but they are few.  Maybe this is one of them.  Having said that, I have recently come to have some respect for Craig Hulet, and his position on this, along with the "bee" thing, may (and probably will) sway me to join the villagers to burn down the Monsanto castle.
Note that Linda Howe is on Thursday night and one of her scheduled report segments is about the bee die-off, so expect more on the pesticide and Monsanto/GMO topic to come up again then...

Morgus

Quote from: El Bee on May 29, 2013, 02:08:05 PM
why dont we post this stuff on his fb page? THAT MIGHT HAVE AN EFFECT
nah thats been tried before. they just delete any negative posts on the censored c2c page, same as trying to tell Noory on the air - his delay button will erase it before it gets out...

Morgus

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 29, 2013, 02:37:59 PM
Three things:
1) Aside from Wall Street and Monsanto corporati, there are no sympathizers of Monsanto.  No, seriously.  Google it, Bing it, whatever.  The only people in support of GMO's are trade orgs financed by Monsanto.  See how many people around the world marched against Monsanto & GMO's and not a word reported here?
2) "Kill everybody on the planet" - sure why not?  Like the old Lays ad said "We'll make more".  I mean, there are seven billion of us now.  By the time 300 million die from cancers and other induced illnesses another 300 million will have been born.  Lowering their lifespans due to diabetes, heart disease, etc create more business opportunities for symptom treatment and relief and, of course, interment.
3) A show like Coast can't talk anybody on anymore unless there's product to be pushed.  Why would Monsanto waste time sending a tongue wagger on just to take calls from idiots like Fort Rock and Bill from West Hartford?

The elites using Monsanto probably have their underground bunkers stocked with non-GMO seeds and foodstuffs ready for when their plan to kill off the masses takes effect.
Then they will probably kill off all the GMO vegetation and start over with their elite group, repopulating with specially selected females, like the plan in the movie "Dr. Strangelove" ?

As long as the execs keep getting their perks  bonuses and promotions, the chemists continue to get funded and work in state of the art labs, the politicians get their campaign contributions, and the shareholders get their dividends, who cares about any of the rest?

valdez

Addendum-
     Doing yard work today.  Went to Home Depot to pick up some stuff.  Grabbed some Roundup.  Just now realized the pertinence of this action in relation to the conversation.  I'm slow.  It works, though.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Morgus on May 29, 2013, 03:03:22 PM
The elites using Monsanto probably have their underground bunkers stocked with non-GMO seeds and foodstuffs ready for when their plan to kill off the masses takes effect.
Then they will probably kill off all the GMO vegetation and start over with their elite group, repopulating with specially selected females, like the plan in the movie "Dr. Strangelove" ?
Wasn't that the gist of some ad Coast was running a couple years back where Alex Jones would come on proclaiming "The global elite are storage non-hybrid seeds in vaults near the arctic circle..."  The first time I heard that I thought it was a bit a la Dr Strangelove! Guffaws abound!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: valdez on May 29, 2013, 04:12:56 PM
     Addendum-
     Doing yard work today.  Went to Home Depot to pick up some stuff.  Grabbed some Roundup.  Just now realized the pertinence of this action in relation to the conversation.  I'm slow.  It works, though.
Hell yeah it does.  Just like genetically modified organisms.  Tomacco, anyone? (I'm kidding, I hate weeds too!)

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on May 29, 2013, 03:03:22 PM

The perfect "Master Plan."  :o

coop

Quote from: Morgus on May 29, 2013, 12:59:51 AM
Did Noory refer to Graham as "Greg" at one point tonight when asking a question? Sounded like it to me...  :o

When introducing Graham Hancock, George literally said, "Welcome to coast to ho," and tried to stumble over that introduction...ha ha!   ;D

coop

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 29, 2013, 01:30:00 AM

Good God---I was just thinking the EXACT same thing.  I watched that clip and my eyes directly went to that hideous excuse for a desk.  I think they spent all their "production budget" on that dapper chair for the guests.  Paneling---hell, it looks like posterboard with some kind of stenciling taped to the front side of a utility/craft table.

They unevenly taped the letters TV under Gaiam, to confirm that this web-based stream is really a TV show! 

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 29, 2013, 04:22:23 PM
Wasn't that the gist of some ad Coast was running a couple years back where Alex Jones would come on proclaiming "The global elite are storage non-hybrid seeds in vaults near the arctic circle..."  The first time I heard that I thought it was a bit a la Dr Strangelove! Guffaws abound!

That's the Svalbard Global Seed Vault in Norway, located in a cavern inside the arctic circle.

Absolutely over the top amount of Gay'em adds today. Where is the funding for this operation being pulled from? Streamlink?

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 29, 2013, 02:37:59 PMWhy would Monsanto waste time sending a tongue wagger on just to take calls from idiots like Fort Rock?
Can this be confirmed that he is calling the show?
Reminds me in a way of that dude on Stern, Wood-yee or something like that. I can see it going down that way.

Aiko with Wood Yi(1/2)

Quote from: bateman on May 28, 2013, 09:52:15 PM
Why is this idiot dressed like a cartoon mobster..?

Gaiam TV Beyond Belief - "Psychic Readings"

What's with George, 4 seconds into the video he suddenly wakes up, rears back, finger in the air bouncing up and down in time, as he suckily barks 'whut is a psychic?'

Being on video opens a whole new door of dreck with this guy.

Immy

Jorch's first guest tonite is that TV reporter who thinks he was targeted by the IRS. He apparently has since been fired. This isn't a typical flunky interview, so he better ask some probing questions. I wanna know what went on. No index cards this time Jorch!

ziznak

Quote from: Immy on May 29, 2013, 11:01:59 PM
Jorch's first guest tonite is that TV reporter who thinks he was targeted by the IRS. He apparently has since been fired. This isn't a typical flunky interview, so he better ask some probing questions. I wanna know what went on. No index cards this time Jorch!
"Soooo how did yew start working as a TV reporter?"

Roy Hinkley

LOL - George pronounced "salmon" with the "l"...

I was going to post a comment about how Noory read "sall-man" and 30 seconds later pronounced it "sa-mon", but he's tripping over himself so much it doesn't seem worth it. 

Ah, what the heck.

edit:  Roy beat me to it.

Well that lasted maybe 4 minutes.  Turned on the show at 2:05, little news, a little bumper music, then some try ancestry.com hammery, and click -  2:09 its back to peace.

Roy Hinkley

Well crap.... One of my hobbies is pens.  I've been waiting for a special collaboration pen from a store I use.  It is a great pen, love the look.  However, it has just been released and the name is - - - The Nighthawk!  Of all things - Now what?  I hate the thought of thinking of Jorch every time I use the pen!

Tinfoil Hat

I wanted to thank all of you for posting the nightly C2C play-by-play which ironically, is far more entertaining than the actual show. Before I found this place, I used to listen and think "Did he really say that? Am I getting to that point in life where I'm starting to hear things?!"

Roy, I urge you to reclaim the Nighthawk name from that charlatan and enjoy your pen. Here might be a good place to start.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on May 30, 2013, 04:57:33 AM
I wanted to thank all of you for posting the nightly C2C play-by-play which ironically, is far more entertaining than the actual show. Before I found this place, I used to listen and think "Did he really say that? Am I getting to that point in life where I'm starting to hear things?!"

Roy, I urge you to reclaim the Nighthawk name from that charlatan and enjoy your pen. Here might be a good place to start.

Now THAT is what George should have been thinking when he named himself the Nighthawk - not an airplane.  I mean honestly, who names themself after a mode of transportation??

valdez

George goes to bat for old friend, Larry Conners, a tv news guy from St. Louis who got fired for posting something on Facebook about the IRS or something.  Kathleen Marden, niece of Betty Hill, of the Betty and Barney Hill abduction story (I could never take this story seriously as it brings to mind the Flintstones and Benny Hill) with Denise Stoner on alien abductions.  George hyped this interview up, only to flounder after forty minutes.  What has been driving me nuts recently is these questions he'll ask based upon information the guest has provided him before the show.  For instance, the guest tells him (or its in their book) that they have formed an "abductee support group," George ask "are there any support groups for abductees?" Or the guest tells George about someone who jumped out of their bedroom window to escape abduction: "has anyone ever jumped out a window to get away from these aleins?"  So friggin' obvious.  So amateur hour.  And while I like Sir Charles Shults, why was he on to discuss the rats on Mars?  Isn't that Hoagland territory?  Is George making a move against the Hoag-meister?  Don't do it, George.  Don't do it. 

hmmm....

Ruteger

Last night, Snoorge said "1 percent of ten" when he really meant to say "1 out of ten." You know, I sometimes wonder if he does it on purpose, just to mess with the folks on this board.  ???

Tara

Last night sNoory said that his mother gave him a book about the Betty and Barney Hill story when he was 14; it changed his life and supposedly made him want to be a journalist.  Sorry Georgie, the first book on the topic, Interrupted Journey, came out in 1966 when you were 16. 

He could have made a mistake, but I recall my age and the calendar year of seminal events in my life going back to age 13.   

Juan

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2013, 08:22:51 AM
Last night sNoory said that his mother gave him a book about the Betty and Barney Hill story when he was 14; it changed his life and supposedly made him want to be a journalist.  Sorry Georgie, the first book on the topic, Interrupted Journey, came out in 1966 when you were 16. 
That's very interesting.  Not only did he get an advance copy two years before publication, but it changed his life without having read it.  As we all know, the first book Georgie read was "Chariot of the Gods" which was published when he was 18.  I wonder when, and if, he read the Hill book.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: UFO Fill on May 30, 2013, 10:23:15 AM
That's very interesting.  Not only did he get an advance copy two years before publication, but it changed his life without having read it.  As we all know, the first book Georgie read was "Chariot of the Gods" which was published when he was 18.  I wonder when, and if, he read the Hill book.

And wasn't there a book on the paranormal he got out of the library after his 11yo OBE? Hard to keep up with the life-changing literary journeys of the young Joorch, ain't it? All of which has clearly left him with a lifelong appetite for glancing at dust jackets and illustrations, and piling books up on his 12 desks.

Speaking of which, it was very noticeable that he was so underprepared for the Graham Hancock interview, he seemed to be entirely unaware that War God is a novel.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 30, 2013, 02:39:06 PM

....Speaking of which, it was very noticeable that he was so underprepared for the Graham Hancock interview, he seemed to be entirely unaware that War God is a novel.

George likes to approach his interviews with the same sense of mystery and anticipation as those in his audience who have never heard of the guest or his subject matter.  Ignoring all the guest's previous work, apart from the blurb on the C2C site, gives George real insight into what sort of questions real people like you and I want to hear him ask.

Quick Karl

Its only take me 3-seconds of hearing Richard Hoaxland's voice and I nearly rip the knob off the radio switching to the classic music channel.

Roy Hinkley

Bitch Mattress - "What is the cause of this weather?"

It's called Spring you idiot - it happens every year.