• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

munbeam666

Quote from: weeberwubber on March 21, 2018, 09:29:39 PM
I still think she's his daughter. I have nothing to back that up. It's just the feeling I have. Otherwise nothing makes sense.
Her voice does sound a little like him

So the same studio that the so called sniper took pot shots at Art, now Heather lives in and is broadcasting from the Big Chair, I wonder if she marked her territory

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on March 24, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
So the same studio that the so called sniper took pot shots at Art, now Heather lives in and is broadcasting from the Big Chair, I wonder if she marked her territory

If one believed any of Art's story even a little bit, that would seem a dangerous place to broadcast from.

Have any of the people who said they had no reason to doubt his story found any reasons yet?

Art is just what he is, a serial quitter, a serial liar and a defiler of young Little Brown Asian women (LBFM)

Interesting guest tonight who apparently has an implant in him which he appeared to receive during a trip to Devil's Den State park in Northwest Arkansas.  When I lived in Northwest Arkansas, I was drawn to the park and would go up there routinely on my days off basically to get in touch with nature and I'd bring books to read there including some UFO books. Weird.

Asuka Langley

site wont load so i cant listen to it, evil Keith needs to fix his shit it's all retarded

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 26, 2018, 11:01:36 PM
site wont load so i cant listen to it, evil Keith needs to fix his hit it's all retarded

Must be something on your end.  I'm playing it just fine.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 26, 2018, 11:02:44 PM
Must be something on your end.  I'm playing it just fine.

midnightinthedesert.com is down so i cant get to the player and i don't have the direct link to open it with VLC. I tried firefox, waterfox and chrome MITD page will not load on any of them.

website confirmed for down and i don't know the stream link

There were some nice bluffs overlooking the valley and I would hike there and just sit and read.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 26, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
Interesting guest tonight who apparently has an implant in him which he appeared to receive during a trip to Devil's Den State park in Northwest Arkansas.  When I lived in Northwest Arkansas, I was drawn to the park and would go up there routinely on my days off basically to get in touch with nature and I'd bring books to read there including some UFO books. Weird.
Yer lucky you weren't reported and some deputy kicking your butt. Luckily the Sheriff dismissed reports of someone reading in Arkansas.

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2018, 11:15:37 PM
Yer lucky you weren't reported and some deputy kicking your butt. Luckily the Sheriff dismissed reports of someone reading in Arkansas.

ROTF!!!  I know, right!

This is really making me second-guess my attraction to Devil's Den.  Was it all purely out of love of nature and peace that I kept going back there again and again?  I can't remember anything unusual happening but it is not the only strange thing surrounding my family that has occurred.

In 1948 around the time of Roswell, an Air Force plane crashed on my grandparent's farm in Pinson, Tennessee.  Brought down by a thunderstorm.  The Air Force swooped in quickly to retrieve the bodies and the debris and the area was cordoned off from the family.  Now what is odd was that there was plenty of debris from the plane left behind after the Air Force was finished.  Was it a plane that really crashed on the farm?  Or something else?  Did they put debris there to throw off suspicions?

I will add this to the story.  My mom never showed any real interest in the paranormal or the strange but I remember buying Whitley Strieber's Communion and bringing it home and all of a sudden my Mom was very interested in the UFO phenomenon.  We both read and absorbed everything we could about UFO's and the abduction phenomenon. She also persistently had nightmares that creatures were after her in the night.

We can't recall any odd missing time sequences in our lives but if the aliens could control our minds who knows?

One more postscript.

In the 80's, my cousin and a friend went hunting on the farm and were startled when a little airborne UFO shined a light on them when they were hunting.  They freaked and ran home and told everyone about the sighting.  They said that it was definitely an aerial phenomena not of this earth because the light was emanating from an aerial device that was under the canopy of the trees.  Call it a satellite reconnaissance device if you will.

chefist

For the last time... it's Weather Hade!

Hope everyone enjoyed my call.  It was a first time for me.

Quote from: AvDaBr on March 27, 2018, 01:43:02 AM
21st calling in

LOL.  Yep, never called in before to anybody but this topic really struck a chord with me.  Needless to say I bought the book. Hope I came across ok.

AvDaBr

You did fine.  I've never called in to a show either.  I have a voice probably better suited for print.

Quote from: AvDaBr on March 27, 2018, 02:09:48 AM
You did fine.  I've never called in to a show either.  I have a voice probably better suited for print.

Thanks!  Wanted to say a few more things but then Terry and Heather talked but at least I got to hear the rest of the show on the phone call. LOL.

I was seriously attracted to Devil's Den.  More than any other place in my life.  A couple years ago,  I went on a tour of the US and visited as many National Parks as I could within a two month span.  I was planning on camping out a lot but only spent one night in a tent and that was in northern California at Redwoods.  I froze and vowed to spend the rest of my time in a hotel.  This was in October/November.

AvDaBr

I've never been to California, but would love to see the parks there.  I've only been in the southern tip of Utah (Lake Powell) and did get to see Rainbow natural bridge, but I'd really like to visit the national parks there also.

Quote from: AvDaBr on March 27, 2018, 02:31:22 AM
I've never been to California, but would love to see the parks there.  I've only been in the southern tip of Utah (Lake Powell) and did get to see Rainbow natural bridge, but I'd really like to visit the national parks there also.

Utah is beautiful.  I visited Bryce Canyon, Zion, Canyonlands, and Arches National Parks.  I'd like to retire to Utah if possible.

dan7800

Wow, people are actually posting about the show. It must be gaining in popularity.

Morgus

Folks are trying to guess what this could be about...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on March 27, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Pregnant with Art's lovechild?  ???

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on March 27, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Well, it looks like she has Art's flair for the dramatic.  ::)

I am going on the record to guess an affiliate. Which would be good news even if is a small one.