• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Up All Night on December 06, 2017, 11:14:11 AM
PB, the horse is already out of the barn. Do you want to pretend that it's not??

Plus, I feel it's the right thing to do.

You sound like someone that would play appeasement to NK to avoid inflaming that region.

Trump has already grown a pair to handle this and NK, so you don't have to...

What are you talking about?  Leaving things at the status quo is not ''appeasing'' anyone. 

Do you mind speaking English for a moment, because I don't know what your comment about the horse being out of the barn, or pretending otherwise is refering to.

The right thing to do is what is best for the US.  Please tell me how or why this benefits our country.

What does NK have to do with any of this?  I'm on record as being for killing their top political and military officials, the entire Kim family, their nuclear scientists and anyone else from other countries there helping them on their weapons projects, and destroying their ability to attack SK and the rest of the region.  I hope to wake up one day soon and find out it's been done.  That tough enough for you?

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 11:27:24 AM
What are you talking about?  Leaving things at the status quo is not ''appeasing'' anyone. 

Do you mind speaking English for a moment, because I don't know what your comment about the horse being out of the barn, or pretending otherwise is refering to.

The right thing to do is what is best for the US.  Please tell me how or why this benefits our country.

What does NK have to do with any of this?  I'm on record as being for killing their top political and military officials, the entire Kim family, their nuclear scientists and anyone else from other countries there helping them on their weapons projects, and destroying their ability to attack SK and the rest of the region.  I hope to wake up one day soon and find out it's been done.  That tough enough for you?

Fair Enough PB...

Might I ask what your solution for Radical Islam in the ME is?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 10:59:26 AM
The qustion was, what benefit is this to our country?

Regaining some degree of credibility by carrying out long-standing U.S. policy is benefit enough for me.  To say what we mean and mean what we say comports with my conservative principles.  Other than avoiding the cost of a new building in Jerusalem, what have we to gain by not doing it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 06, 2017, 09:58:38 AM
Hey WHORE! I hope your Christmas sucks ass; dingleberry little anal-piss!  ;D

Fuck you, you stupid pansy faggot! Read the comments in your absence. Everyone here hates you.  :D

Quote from: Up All Night on December 06, 2017, 11:42:27 AM
Fair Enough PB...

Might I ask what your solution for Radical Islam in the ME is?

It's not further pointlessly agitating people

Obama's foreign policy left us with a complete mess.  The Iran deal undid decades of work isolating them.  The leader of Turkey is an Islamo-fascist.  Terrorism grew almost unchecked in the Sahara, Syria, Sinai, Somalia.  It's a growing problem in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc. 

I suggest doing what we can to isolate Iran (again) with the goal of regine change, and a carrot and stick approach with Turkey.  Let Israel handle with the Palestinians.  And continue to assist our allies world wide in hunting down these various groups and killing as many as we an find.  People there can do the job if we choose the right allies, provide assistance with a mix of supplies, dipomatic support, weapons, special forces, air strikes, drones. 

These groups are weak.  It's why they need to resort to terror in the first place.  In Obama we had an Islamophile overly sympathetic to their loathing of the west, and wasn't much interested in containing them.  For these groups, just continue disrupting, harassing and attacking them.  Keep them on the run.  It's going to take awhile.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on December 06, 2017, 11:14:11 AM
You sound like someone that would play appeasement to NK to avoid inflaming that region.

Funny, for all the threats and bluster that never seems to happen. I wonder why?  ::) ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 10:54:12 AM
What happens in the elections next year, when we've had a second year of this garbage?

Claim that the elections are rigged by voter fraud.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 06, 2017, 12:30:22 PM

No, civil war! CIVIL WAR!! :D

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 06, 2017, 12:18:58 PM
Regaining some degree of credibility by carrying out long-standing U.S. policy is benefit enough for me.  To say what we mean and mean what we say comports with my conservative principles.  Other than avoiding the cost of a new building in Jerusalem, what have we to gain by not doing it?

That is not a good enough reason.  It certainly isn't ''brilliant''.  Perhaps a better way of resolving it is to remove it as policy - he doesn't have a problem undoing other policies - although I agree for that we should get something from the Palestinians in return

As far as the downside, I already gave you 3 or 4 reasons.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 06, 2017, 12:30:22 PM

Speaking of election fraud, that little puke senator Al Franken - the guy who originally stole that senate seat using the same tactics Al Gore tried in 2000 - may resign this week.  The female Democrat senators are telling him to, I don't think he survives that.  His only chance may be to claim he's actually an American Indian

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-female-lawmakers-call-for-franken-to-step-down/ar-BBGiYx1?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp 

Which is good news for you readers out there, this one will soon be available in the thrift shops, 10 for $1.

Now I wish I'd stolen a poster from one of the book store windows advertizing his book tour.  Looking back, it would have made a fine addition to my carefully curated Berkeley political poster collection.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 12:39:25 PM
...Which is good news for you readers out there, this one will soon be available in the thrift shops, 10 for $1.

In the bin with these "classhics."

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2017, 12:23:29 PM
Fuck you, you stupid pansy faggot! Read the comments in your absence. Everyone here hates you.  :D

Yeah, that's the reaction people usually give after they get their asses kicked by me!  :-*

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 12:33:40 PM
That is not a good enough reason.  It certainly isn't ''brilliant''.  Perhaps a better way of resolving it is to remove it as policy - he doesn't have a problem undoing other policies - although I agree for that we should get something from the Palestinians in return

In my judgment the reasons you gave are not reasons at all but gross speculation based on highly subjective reasoning. 

As you know, I haven’t been shy in expressing my criticisms of Trump’s bone-headed words and actions.  This is the first time I have ever used the word brilliant in connection with Trump.  Only time will tell whether my assessment of Trump’s move as being a brilliant stroke is correct.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 12:33:40 PM

It’s not just a policy. It’s a law since 1995. The law may very well be unconstitutional since it muddies the waters by congress truing to set foreign policy, bush t nevertheless, it is a law.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 06, 2017, 01:54:51 PM
It’s not just a policy. It’s a law since 1995. The law may very well be unconstitutional since it muddies the waters by congress truing to set foreign policy, bush t nevertheless, it is a law.

Complying with a lawâ€"what a concept! 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 06, 2017, 01:45:38 PM
Yeah, that's the reaction people usually give after they get their asses kicked by me!  :-*

I guess I'll have to wait till that happens to find out.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2017, 02:16:28 PM
I guess I'll have to wait till that happens to find out.  ::)

You're still trying to figure out you're dead; so what else is new? :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 06, 2017, 02:21:12 PM
You're still trying to figure out you're dead; so what else is new? :)

Just witnessing the the reemergence of your stupid troll faggotry...AGAIN!  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2017, 02:24:04 PM
Just witnessing the the reemergence of your stupid troll faggotry...AGAIN!  ::)

Closed another multi-million dollar deal. It pays to be a Master Mason.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 06, 2017, 02:25:16 PM
Closed another multi-million dollar deal. It pays to be a Master Mason.  :P

Sure it does...sure it does.  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 06, 2017, 11:06:54 AM

The eventual move of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem has been official U.S. policy since ‘95 and presidential candidates have been promising to do that since the 60s.  It’s a bargaining chip and a way to pressure the Palestinean Authority into reaching some sort of agreement with Israel.  It’s a bold stroke and I think it’s brilliant.

En Passant.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 06, 2017, 11:06:54 AM
Please don’t argue that it’s going to enrage Arabs that are already enraged, cause a serious or falling out with our Arab allies and result in Armageddon.  That’s bullshit.  There will be objections by some Islamic states for public consumption and Hezbollah and Hamas will do some acting out.  So what’s new?

Let them rage.  If Haji really wants to dance, the Israelis will call the tune. 

https://youtu.be/Kuyh5zy-zrs

That's an example of 90's Israeli techno.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 11:21:58 AM
I'm aware of US policy. 

If you think it's some sort of bargaining chip, what did we get for it?  What are we going to do, move the embassy somewhere else if the Palestinians do something we want?  I'm not seeing the bargaining chip idea.

How is it brilliant - other than Trump did it and everything he does is somehow brilliant?  Which get us back to the original question of how does this benefit us? 

Please tell me, I'd love to know.  In fact the reasoning doesn't even have to support ''brilliant'', I'd settle for anything positive

How about it's just well past fucking time to do this?  And really, what are 'we' bargaining for?  Decades past and future of Haji pissing in everyone's punchbowl?  Better Haji learn the bitch slap and stand the fuck down, behave like 21st century humans and not 6th century sub-humans.  And I'm pretty certain that Frank Sinatra would back me on this.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 06, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

You mean like real fucking men?  I'm down.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2017, 12:23:29 PM

Who the fuck are you talking to?