• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Antarctic Shenanigans

Started by Jackstar, December 26, 2016, 01:13:16 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
Observing which topics the glowfags avoid discussing provides me with hours of sheer entertainment.

pate

Hey, you two jackasses:  instead of filthing up the thread with irrelevant homo-erotic spam, why don't you watch Jazmunda's latest Antartica vidya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjhISPtIiTY&feature=youtu.be

Do I have to do all the research around hear?

(I'm looking at you JaxStir)

albrecht

We need an IMMEDIATE news bulletin update by a breathless RCH and LHM on this recent development!

2 technicians killed at Antarctica science station
https://apnews.com/9ed2dc90892944459f2268b0c0a5eba5

albrecht

The polite host Canadian Richard Syrette, his manner reminds me of Rense, had guest, Brad Olson, talking about "Antarctic Shenanigans" last night on C2C. Haven't listened yet but wanted to alert those curious about the on-going theories and shenanigans there. Topics to be covered: NAZI bases, UFO ships, "Pharaoh like" civilization buried under ice, visits by various and sundry political and religious dignitaries, pyramids, and who knows what else. Apparently Brad is on the way to get there....
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/12/21

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2018, 08:14:17 PM
The polite host Canadian Richard Syrette, his manner reminds me of Rense, had guest, Brad Olson, talking about "Antarctic Shenanigans" last night on C2C. Haven't listened yet but wanted to alert those curious about the on-going theories and shenanigans there. Topics to be covered: NAZI bases, UFO ships, "Pharaoh like" civilization buried under ice, visits by various and sundry political and religious dignitaries, pyramids, and who knows what else. Apparently Brad is on the way to get there....
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/12/21

Didn't they just find a couple of guys dead there recently?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2018, 08:15:44 PM
Didn't they just find a couple of guys dead there recently?
See post above my recent post! Haha.

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

Wow.  Think I'll be unobservant today!   Imagine my embarrasement!    :-[

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

They're not releasing any details? Hmmm.

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 08:37:38 PM
They're not releasing any details? Hmmm.

That and "The Thing From Another World." Caller Bonnie was a classic. She needs to be a GUEST. Talks of abduction, taken to Antarctica, liking Hitler (she was a little girl and didn't know better,) being followed and harassed up to this day, NAZI troops were robotic cyborgs, and some other stuff. Whew! I want LMH to interview her. Or RCH even. Some good stuff. Brad Olsen was pretty good with his theories also....

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2018, 09:00:23 PM
That and "The Thing From Another World." Caller Bonnie was a classic. She needs to be a GUEST. Talks of abduction, taken to Antarctica, liking Hitler (she was a little girl and didn't know better,) being followed and harassed up to this day, NAZI troops were robotic cyborgs, and some other stuff. Whew! I want LMH to interview her. Or RCH even. Some good stuff. Brad Olsen was pretty good with his theories also....

Yes, Bonnie was interesting, for sure!
I wonder how she'd hold up after a bit of scrutiny. She had wit so anything is possible. Even a debunk would be entertaining.

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 09:05:05 PM
Yes, Bonnie was interesting, for sure!
I wonder how she'd hold up after a bit of scrutiny. She had wit so anything is possible. Even a debunk would be entertaining.
"Oh Dear" "Good Lord" from Syrett to another crazy caller Lyra who lives on a rural property in an RV (without water or plumbing) to get away from drug users and has little dinosaurs, aliens, and orbs and when she takes photos of mountains that look like "elephants, rhinos, and hippos" they don't show up on the camera! She had a candle in the window (she has no power) and she saw a GHOUL in the window!! There is also was a guy who recently died on the property but can't move because her "kidneys are going out."

Richard discovered, in 1965, a 100 ton rock in a river "Tony Pass" that is a super old, lost city! And then in 1985 the Smithsonian accused him of carving the tools and rocks to look like the lost city!

http://rivercityseamonsters.com/

Some great callers on with Syrett not sure how he gets the good ones! 

WeinerInHand

I listened to C2C last night!

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 09:18:04 PM
I listened to C2C last night!
Syrett shows are great. Listening to it now while watching HS FB championships on mute. He has great, bizarre callers and handles them well, let's them talk, expresses kind concern, etc.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2018, 09:19:49 PM
Syrett shows are great. Listening to it now while watching HS FB championships on mute. He has great, bizarre callers and handles them well, let's them talk, expresses kind concern, etc.

He had a great guest as well.
A definite connection to this thread.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2018, 09:16:11 PM
"Oh Dear" "Good Lord" from Syrett to another crazy caller Lyra who lives on a rural property in an RV (without water or plumbing) to get away from drug users and has little dinosaurs, aliens, and orbs and when she takes photos of mountains that look like "elephants, rhinos, and hippos" they don't show up on the camera! She had a candle in the window (she has no power) and she saw a GHOUL in the window!! There is also was a guy who recently died on the property but can't move because her "kidneys are going out."

Richard discovered, in 1965, a 100 ton rock in a river "Tony Pass" that is a super old, lost city! And then in 1985 the Smithsonian accused him of carving the tools and rocks to look like the lost city!

http://rivercityseamonsters.com/

Some great callers on with Syrett not sure how he gets the good ones!

And let's not forget my favorite loon, Charles from Elgin, TX, who called in to request a remote viewer guest to explain the time travel programs he knows about from personal experience.  No complaints about Bonnie, however, she was a crowd pleaser.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 22, 2018, 10:45:17 PM
And let's not forget my favorite loon, Charles from Elgin, TX, who called in to request a remote viewer guest to explain the time travel programs he knows about from personal experience.  No complaints about Bonnie, however, she was a crowd pleaser.
I sorta feel sorry for Charles. I'm almost tempted to pay him a visit and hear his tales of woe, father's murder, the various problems with living in the woods in a rural property, etc over some good sausages (Elgin has several meat markets renown for their sausages) and is almost a part of Austin the way the city has been growing.
Bonnie is always good. She should call more frequently or be an actually GUEST.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2018, 11:00:18 PM
I sorta feel sorry for Charles. I'm almost tempted to pay him a visit and hear his tales of woe, father's murder, the various problems with living in the woods in a rural property, etc over some good sausages (Elgin has several meat markets renown for their sausages) and is almost a part of Austin the way the city has been growing.
Bonnie is always good. She should call more frequently or be an actually GUEST.

You meet Charles and I'll have to insist you do a Gabcast to tell the story.  And take pictures, lots of pictures

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 22, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

You meet Charles and I'll have to insist you do a Gabcast to tell the story.  And take pictures, lots of pictures
Ha. Will do, IF, I meet up with him. And this pledge doesn't include if I happen to meet him at some BBQ joint or rambling/begging on the street as there are lots of crazy, homeless (and some not homeless but still crazy and weird) around the general area.

WeinerInHand

The narrator has a good voice to match the story.

https://youtu.be/XTk0iROhSOc

albrecht

Last night Clyde was live talking about Antarctic Shenanigans and the strange sounds, emission bursts, dignitary travels, NAZIs, Operation Highjump (and others,) and such.
https://www.groundzeromedia.org/12-26-18-cold-war-who-goes-there/

Metron2267

Yabutt you had to have bought the model before they yanked it...

https://sittingducksmodels.wordpress.com/2018/08/07/news-revell-1-72-haunebu-pulled-from-stores/
News: Revell 1/72 Haunebu pulled from stores
AUGUST 7, 2018 / SITTINGDUCKS MODELS
I was quite happy when Revell.de announced their version of the Haunebu from Wave. But when I tried to buy one today I was unpleasantly surprised. My local shop had sold all of their Haunebu’s, and every store that had it in stock also seemed to have sold out. So I did a little more digging.

But weirdly, the kit wasn’t even listed on Revell.de anymore. And then I found that the kit wasn’t sold out, but pulled from the stores by Revell mid-June because the German Child Protection Council and the Dresden Bundeswehr Museum complained about the release of this kit, citing:

falsification of history and indirect dissemination of esoteric and right-wing conspiracy theories in children’s rooms

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
Yabutt you had to have bought the model before they yanked it...

https://sittingducksmodels.wordpress.com/2018/08/07/news-revell-1-72-haunebu-pulled-from-stores/
News: Revell 1/72 Haunebu pulled from stores
AUGUST 7, 2018 / SITTINGDUCKS MODELS
I was quite happy when Revell.de announced their version of the Haunebu from Wave. But when I tried to buy one today I was unpleasantly surprised. My local shop had sold all of their Haunebu’s, and every store that had it in stock also seemed to have sold out. So I did a little more digging.

But weirdly, the kit wasn’t even listed on Revell.de anymore. And then I found that the kit wasn’t sold out, but pulled from the stores by Revell mid-June because the German Child Protection Council and the Dresden Bundeswehr Museum complained about the release of this kit, citing:

falsification of history and indirect dissemination of esoteric and right-wing conspiracy theories in children’s rooms

This happened when even more mundane, and legit, stuff with some model of the General Lee Charger and some model cars of other makes in historic drag-racing, etc that featured the Confederate Battle flag. And the whole "Texas Confederate Airforce" stuff. So weird. But, as I posted, it foretold the tearing down real history, monuments, statues, art, etc. So bad. But

Metron2267

Very bad, and your timeline is sound. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commemorative_Air_Force

The original name, Confederate Air Force, started as a simple tongue in cheek joke, poking fun at the organization's ragtag beginnings. As the collection of warbirds at Central Valley Airport in Mercedes, Texas started to grow, someone painted the name on the side of the original North American P-51 Mustang Red Nose. The name stuck, and it grew to the point where the airport was renamed Rebel Field, all members were called "colonels" (a tradition which still remains), and it led to the creation of a fictitious leader named Colonel Jethro E. Culpepper. There was even a humorous CAF twist put to the old AVG Flying Tigers World War II "blood chit" that read, "This foreign person has come to China to help in the war effort. Soldiers and civilians, one and all, should rescue, protect, and provide him medical care." The CAF version seen on the backs of flight suits and flight jackets stated, "This is a CAF aviator. If found lost or unconscious, please hide him from Yankees, revive with mint julep and assist him in returning to friendly territory. CONFEDERATE AIR FORCE".

T-6 Texan converted to resemble a Mitsubishi A6M Zero as flown by the Commemorative Air Force's Tora! Tora! Tora! group
Following a 2001 membership vote, the group changed its name to Commemorative Air Force effective January 1, 2002.[3] Many felt the name Confederate Air Force was confusing, did not accurately reflect the purpose of the organization, and was detrimental to fundraising efforts.[16] According to CAF chief of staff Ray Kinney, "In many people's minds, the word 'confederacy' brings up the image of slavery and discrimination. We, in no way, are associated with that kind of stuff. So, it gives us, in a way, a black-eye.

::)

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 07:00:26 PM
Very bad, and your timeline is sound. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commemorative_Air_Force

The original name, Confederate Air Force, started as a simple tongue in cheek joke, poking fun at the organization's ragtag beginnings. As the collection of warbirds at Central Valley Airport in Mercedes, Texas started to grow, someone painted the name on the side of the original North American P-51 Mustang Red Nose. The name stuck, and it grew to the point where the airport was renamed Rebel Field, all members were called "colonels" (a tradition which still remains), and it led to the creation of a fictitious leader named Colonel Jethro E. Culpepper. There was even a humorous CAF twist put to the old AVG Flying Tigers World War II "blood chit" that read, "This foreign person has come to China to help in the war effort. Soldiers and civilians, one and all, should rescue, protect, and provide him medical care." The CAF version seen on the backs of flight suits and flight jackets stated, "This is a CAF aviator. If found lost or unconscious, please hide him from Yankees, revive with mint julep and assist him in returning to friendly territory. CONFEDERATE AIR FORCE".

T-6 Texan converted to resemble a Mitsubishi A6M Zero as flown by the Commemorative Air Force's Tora! Tora! Tora! group
Following a 2001 membership vote, the group changed its name to Commemorative Air Force effective January 1, 2002.[3] Many felt the name Confederate Air Force was confusing, did not accurately reflect the purpose of the organization, and was detrimental to fundraising efforts.[16] According to CAF chief of staff Ray Kinney, "In many people's minds, the word 'confederacy' brings up the image of slavery and discrimination. We, in no way, are associated with that kind of stuff. So, it gives us, in a way, a black-eye.

::)
Local marketing company in keeping with a State policy came up with good slogans to spot folks from throwing out beer bottles and trash while driving. VERY popular campaign and made the company into big other markets, I recall. And good ones because featured famous Texas stuff, folks, Willie, etc in various ads to make not throwing out crap a nationalist and pride deal. Smart. Worked. Better than the 'top down' fines, laws, and such ideas. Make people tell their buddy don't throw it out! Hey, don't mess with Texas! etc. One, featuring said group.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFD0Zyl_f0 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2qIF3PL7lQ 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 28, 2018, 06:00:24 PM
This happened when even more mundane, and legit, stuff with some model of the General Lee Charger and some model cars of other makes in historic drag-racing, etc that featured the Confederate Battle flag. And the whole "Texas Confederate Airforce" stuff. So weird. But, as I posted, it foretold the tearing down real history, monuments, statues, art, etc. So bad. But
Flying saucer from "The Invaders."

I knew the alien were really Nazis, coming to take Tootsie Troll away.