• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art--you are smart for quiting BellGab

Started by DesertFox, December 30, 2015, 12:15:43 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 10:21:33 AM
I think when he dropped the edgy but still approachable John Casavettes avatar and went all Van Gogh on us it was no accident. I strongly suspect he may well be contemplating offing himself. Walking the plank is an exercise in diminished choices after all. :'(

You're such an evil little faggot, aren’t you? Always threatening physical violence or threatening to doxx people or wishing them cancer or suicide. Such a class act. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 09:02:42 PM
No, just boring, needy faggot posters like you who shit up the forum with your perpetual hissy fit.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 10:21:33 AM
I think when he dropped the edgy but still approachable John Casavettes avatar and went all Van Gogh on us it was no accident. I strongly suspect he may well be contemplating offing himself. Walking the plank is an exercise in diminished choices after all. :'(

He would get BTFO in my old hometown back in the day, but I wish no harm on him. He's obviously lashing out in anger because he's not happy with the circumstances in his life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 09:09:55 PM
He would get BTFO in my old hometown back in the day, but I wish no harm on him. He's obviously lashing out in anger because he's not happy with the circumstances in his life.

You’re such a traumatized faggot.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 09:09:55 PM

Well he hates everyone and everything, so...yep... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:17:52 AM
Well he hates everyone and everything, so...yep... ::)

Unlike you who somehow magically likes everything everyone else likes here and can provide a wall of text to prove it. It’s a bit much, don’t you think? :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 07:20:29 PM
Unlike you who somehow magically likes everything everyone else likes here and can provide a wall of text to prove it. It’s a bit much, don’t you think? :D
It must really suck to be trapped in a forum where you hate everyone and everything. :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 07:38:23 PM
It must really suck to be trapped in a forum where you hate everyone and everything. :'(

I don’t hate everyone here, just stupid, boring, needy faggots like you.