• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
You can come along.  Be my road bitch.  Throat me thru the heavy traffic.

No thanks. I'm not gay. However, you can come along with me and I'll pimp you out along the way blowing service men on leave. It'll help pay for gas money. ;)

HumanBeing

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 25, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
Not really , Lasha is her mouthpiece .

I predict Lasha will eventually sit in the chair with Heather as producer , Lasha publicly attacks Keith in the name of Heather .

Keith should call Tom Leykis and put him in the chair to comment on emotional females  8)

That poor chair having Lasha's swamp pussy squishing all over it  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 25, 2018, 03:06:08 PM
She wanted to drape herself over the coffin, and be lowered into the hole ......
Art & Heather ...... never ending drama.

You could take a cue from that and jump in a hole yourself. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
The following message brought to you by the dude who plays the dude who plays Aldous:

I come here for the yuks. But in real life I'm a decent friend or try to be. While I hate being cryptic and obfuscation sucks these were the tools of Art's craft. Apart from particular details, Heather's shadowing of Art's style is what apparently annoys BellGabbers the most, from the day she stopped being (Redacted) and started being Art's replacement. I get that and often your alls way of mockimg it is funny. And I am here for the yuks after all.

So just one paragraph of piss on the parade- none of the salacious musings vis a vis Heather/Art romantic intrigue, her falling out with Airyn, calculating her self into being Art's successor and neighbor, being asked to stay away from funeral services, are based in reality. Yes, I know for a fact. I'm not saying that assholey decisions were not made or that Heather has handled this well. What I'm trying to insinuate here is that Art set this clusterfuck up on his own for reasons known only to him-and all of his kids, his wife, and business associates are just now beginning to deal with all that. As much as I admired his radio ways, I have real issues with him now because of his slash and burn personal style. Yeah, Heather set herself up for this, I guess Airyn too. The details that I can't share are because of my respect for his survivors first, and my friendship to Heather second. Heather chose not to attend the funeral, and if she decides to return to MITD she'll explain why. I'm pretty fresh from burying my mom and my oldest child so I know how grief can whack you out. I hope she can pick herself up and I'm glad I was finally able to tell her so myself. Like I say not trying to be all Q cryptic here, but when she's ready she will willingly tell her story her self. But you guys are all way off on the speculations is the money shot here. Stay tuned.

We now return you to your previously scheduled speculative shitstorm.

Shit Aldous. I cannot get my head around having that happen. It's just wrong.  :-\

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 25, 2018, 03:18:41 PM
You might be right about the timeline.  I could be thinking of two different rounds of messages.  Do you have any of my hacked old emails?

As if you would believe me if I told you I have no clue what you are talking about.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 03:48:23 PM
Totally! You're proof of that. :D

Oh buddy, you have no idea what a mess I am

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 25, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
Feeling so blackpilled about Art.  Sad!

Those aren't black pills...It's coal!!  :o

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 05:21:45 AM
When she didn't cut off callers who were obviously fapping while talking, I had enough. I had enough several times.

# CutThemOff@$2.99Min.
# CrazyTalkLady
# 2 B Fair She Might not Have Noticed, Use to it
# @ Least She Did Ask What They Were Into
# Old Habits Die Hard
# PhoneSexWorker

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
You can come along.  Be my road bitch.  Throat me thru the heavy traffic.

"Mouth is mouth" eh

The following message brought to you by the dude who plays the dude who plays Aldous:

I come here for the yuks. But in real life I'm a decent friend or try to be. While I hate being cryptic and obfuscation sucks these were the tools of Art's craft. Apart from particular details, Heather's shadowing of Art's style is what apparently annoys BellGabbers the most, from the day she stopped being (Redacted) and started being Art's replacement. I get that and often your alls way of mockimg it is funny. And I am here for the yuks after all.

So just one paragraph of piss on the parade- none of the salacious musings vis a vis Heather/Art romantic intrigue, her falling out with Airyn, calculating her self into being Art's successor and neighbor, being asked to stay away from funeral services, are based in reality. Yes, I know for a fact. I'm not saying that assholey decisions were not made or that Heather has handled this well. What I'm trying to insinuate here is that Art set this clusterfuck up on his own for reasons known only to him-and all of his kids, his wife, and business associates are just now beginning to deal with all that. As much as I admired his radio ways, I have real issues with him now because of his slash and burn personal style. Yeah, Heather set herself up for this, I guess Airyn too. The details that I can't share are because of my respect for his survivors first, and my friendship to Heather second. Heather chose not to attend the funeral, and if she decides to return to MITD she'll explain why. I'm pretty fresh from burying my mom and my oldest child so I know how grief can whack you out. I hope she can pick herself up and I'm glad I was finally able to tell her so myself. Like I say not trying to be all Q cryptic here, but when she's ready she will willingly tell her story her self. But you guys are all way off on the speculations is the money shot here. Stay tuned.

Thanks for the info, aldous. My best wishes for you.  I've been there.

Morgus

I come here for the yuks. But in real life I'm a decent friend or try to be. While I hate being cryptic and obfuscation sucks these were the tools of Art's craft. Apart from particular details, Heather's shadowing of Art's style is what apparently annoys BellGabbers the most, from the day she sbeing (Redacted) and started being Art's replacement. I get that and often your alls way of mockimg it is funny. And I am here for the yuks after all.

Thanks Aldous!

Pizzapunch

Keith and a guest host should go live on the network do a state of the union/tell all and then take calls . I bet it would do the best numbers since Art quit

HumanBeing

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
I’m not sure how Airyn would feel about “seasons don’t fear the reaper” blading during a Catholic funeral.

I haven’t seen any evidence that either Keith or Heather were at the funeral. Whitley and Dannion did not mention either of them when the spoke on C2C.

Somewhere along the way Heather said she was in charge of Art's music at his funeral... WTF was that all about hahaha
She was treating Art's funeral as some sort of radio special. Like the fuck that Art's immediate family was going to allow her to do that LOL
She went tits up into the deep end of delusion.

Kolchak

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 25, 2018, 04:00:51 PM
Keith and a guest host should go live on the network do a state of the union/tell all and then take calls . I bet it would do the best numbers since Art quit

Kolchak

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
Who in the fuck is this Lasha woman?!

She's the heavy you have to get through before defeating the final boss.

Dr. MD MD

Sorry about your loss, man. I lost a few people very close to me over the last 5 years too. It sucks! Re: Heather, I don't hate her but she's really given me nothing to like. I wasn't one of the people who jumped on her right away over replacing Art. I defended her and listened to her for months...but she's just not good at it. Art never should have picked her to replace him. She seemed to be doing a fine job as his producer though. Technically, the show always seemed to run smoothly and sounded good. Maybe she should get back into that. There's OBVIOUSLY a serious need for it these days as almost NO ONE seems to know much about audio signal processing or even care. I'm so tired of listening to shows like that (RCH) where the host doesn't know and doesn't care and leaves the listener to deal with the horror show on our side.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on April 25, 2018, 03:58:58 PM
# CutThemOff@$2.99Min.
# CrazyTalkLady
# 2 B Fair She Might not Have Noticed, Use to it
# @ Least She Did Ask What They Were Into
# Old Habits Die Hard
# PhoneSexWorker

https://youtu.be/VkCDxu6Z2XE

El Chorro

All the best, Aldous.

This is getting creepy and not so much fun to speculate on. Like Art installed a second wife on premises and didn't care what anyone thought about it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 04:04:19 PM
She's the heavy you have to get through before defeating the final boss.

Oh got it

Dateline

Isn't the show about the audience rather than the host?  They want guest hosts, give them guest hosts.

I suspect Art's erratic behavior could be explained by the onset of dementia. Also how come they dont get somebody like Ian punnet or the guy who sounds like isaac hayes.