• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 25, 2018, 05:19:29 PM
its is clear as what needs to be done.  Heavy live trapping of stray felines, especially on Ferry Street, where life is no fairytale.  I have the traps but I live near Kansas City.  If I lived nearby, I would ask permission to trap near the Senior Center, near Hacienda Hovel, or whatever it is called, and anywhere else the fat piece of dog shit  feeds them.  They need to be off the street with the chance of a life in a real home, not in a trash heap of an apartment in Martinez or Pittsburg.  I told him once  that I had contacted a rescue group (I didnt, but was trolling the dog shi t out of him), and that they were going to try to ease his financial burden by removing the cats from the area.  He went megaton apeshit.  He threatened to call the police and even threatened to "do something" if he found anyone trapping.  I imagine it kept his fat, stank-bloated carcass on the move for a while, checking on his babies.

When I called Pinole trying to get a working number for Martinez I told the lady a bit about Falkie. I said he was a simpleton that thinks it is hus duty to make sure every stray cat in the area gets fed so he wanders around with bags of food giving it to them.

Her reaction was "What? Oh great, rather than getting them fixed he makes them strong and healthy so they can create more problems for us. We hate guys like him."

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 01:53:41 PM
Someone should do something about this.

There are two pieces to the problem.  One is getting the cat out of Senda's clutches.  The second it to identify the rightful owner.

If I was in the USA, I would handle it this way: post "Found -- Siamese Cat" posters throughout the neighborhood where Senda says that he found the cat.  Put his name and address on it.  Use the best screenshot that you can from a video.  Bear in mind that this location might be another of his endless lies, but you have to go with that.  Additionally, I would talk to the clerks in any 7/11's or Starbucks in the area.  Spend some time talking about the cat, not mentioning anything about Senda being someone else besides you.  Give them a poster.  It was in this way that I was able to reconnect a lost puppy to its owner a few years back.  The owner went into the 7/11 and inquired if anyone had come in about a found dog.

This would have the virtue of solving both problems at once, AND making the recovery process directly between the owner and Senda.  We can all hope that many strangers bang on his door inquiring about "their" cat.

Your experience with the SPCA is not unlike mine with Amex about his credit card fraud.  It's a big letdown when you realize how toothless these agencies are.

The reality is that, in all likelihood, Senda is going to get away with stealing this cat.  He has 50+ years of honing his craft in petty theft.  He knows better than any of us what he can and can't get away with.  If you are a religious man, you can console yourself that while god may be sleeping about this cat-napping, Senda will have to account for this after he dies.  Also, monkeys are going to fly out of my butt.  Ganoon talaga, as they say here.  That's just the way it is.

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fImtDyUqUlU
George Senda live stream about Art Bell but he is talking about the Trolls and the cats.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 25, 2018, 07:10:28 PM
There are two pieces to the problem.  One is getting the cat out of Senda's clutches.  The second it to identify the rightful owner.

If I was in the USA, I would handle it this way: post "Found -- Siamese Cat" posters throughout the neighborhood where Senda says that he found the cat.  Put his name and address on it.  Use the best screenshot that you can from a video.  Bear in mind that this location might be another of his endless lies, but you have to go with that.  Additionally, I would talk to the clerks in any 7/11's or Starbucks in the area.  Spend some time talking about the cat, not mentioning anything about Senda being someone else besides you.  Give them a poster.  It was in this way that I was able to reconnect a lost puppy to its owner a few years back.  The owner went into the 7/11 and inquired if anyone had come in about a found dog.

This would have the virtue of solving both problems at once, AND making the recovery process directly between the owner and Senda.  We can all hope that many strangers bang on his door inquiring about "their" cat.

Your experience with the SPCA is not unlike mine with Amex about his credit card fraud.  It's a big letdown when you realize how toothless these agencies are.

The reality is that, in all likelihood, Senda is going to get away with stealing this cat.  He has 50+ years of honing his craft in petty theft.  He knows better than any of us what he can and can't get away with.  If you are a religious man, you can console yourself that while god may be sleeping about this cat-napping, Senda will have to account for this after he dies.  Also, monkeys are going to fly out of my butt.  Ganoon talaga, as they say here.  That's just the way it is.
I have a great appreciation for your closing !

night terrors again, I am afraid

Quote from: damon on April 25, 2018, 07:22:36 PM
George Senda live stream about Art Bell but he is talking about the Trolls and the cats.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 05:49:02 PM
The most awesome thing we could really do is go radio silent and blow off his next livestream. Because seriously we're the only ones watching them.

Quote from: damon on April 23, 2018, 05:51:09 PM
agreed.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
But you will be right here posting the link to it as soon as it starts.

I think you do not really agree.

God Damn you are predictable.

Lilith

Thanks damon, I seem to be blocked from getting notifications...

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 07:34:29 PM
God Damn you are predictable.

Every single person in chat should make some snarky comment about his stealing the cat and then log out.  Imagine that happening, one by one until fatass is sitting there all alone with no audience.

But that won't happen, because nobody wants to be the first.  Everyone wants to watch it happen and then go last. 

We are all Falkie.

Senda has this phrase that is a tell: "I consider [person] to be a friend."  He considered KellyDD to be a friend, but she said he is the biggest loser she has ever seen.  He considered Art Bell a friend, but the last time I heard from Art about it was after Senda's "Art Bell is washed up, he's a has-been" video wherein Art responded by saying that he thought Senda was losing his mind.

Anyone he "considers" a friend thinks he's a fuckin weirdo.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 25, 2018, 07:39:53 PM
Every single person in chat should make some snarky comment about his stealing the cat and then log out.  Imagine that happening, one by one until fatass is sitting there all alone with no audience.

But that won't happen, because nobody wants to be the first.  Everyone wants to watch it happen and then go last. 

We are all Falkie.

I'm banned but I've tried the Send Feedback route.   Dunno if it'll make it thru to him or not.

GravitySucks

We are all Falkie.
Done

Lilith

We are all Falkie.

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure I'm not the only one, I am blocked, no matter what user name or account I use.  At this point, I don't even get notifications from his channel.

Quote from: brig on April 25, 2018, 07:53:12 PM
Well, I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure I'm not the only one, I am blocked, no matter what user name or account I use.  At this point, I don't even get notifications from his channel.

I thought that it was obvious that I was talking about people who are not blocked.  I see heads-ups that he's live, updates about who he bans, and some play by play of his lugubrious performances, so there must be SOME people watching.

Quote from: brig on April 25, 2018, 07:53:12 PM
how does he ban you when you use a different name ?

I just tuned in and George is just WONDERFUL !
just how does he do it ?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 08:19:12 PM
Brig,
Does his turd eye find out which is you ?

I suppose I have a recognizeable typing signature.... I can only speculate :(

Quote from: brig on April 25, 2018, 08:22:07 PM
I suppose I have a recognizeable typing signature.... I can only speculate :(
any questions for george ?
I am going to try

I get notifications on my baned account but I need to create a new email and channel to chat when I want.

But YouTube is horrible about sending notifications. You need to keep checking to see if you are still on the list.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 08:23:08 PM
I am going to try

No, but thank you, I would be telling him off if I could, but I have to say, it is fun watching him try to reset his skype password LOLOLOLOL

Lilith

I think the little cameras are viewing, listening and recording through his Skype...

not sure...

Anything your end Happy?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 08:23:08 PM
I am going to try

Tell him that I am still down for a titty fuck for two Jacksons and ask if he's interested.  No facial, I promise.

Lilith

I see both MV and UFOship online on skype now, along with a few others ...

Lilith

He clicked the "keep me signed in" box on Skype, to all it may concenn.

Lilith

He should rename this episode "Watch George try to use Skype"  bwahahahahahaha

Keep trying George, your fans want to talk to you!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on April 25, 2018, 09:33:00 PM
He should rename this episode "Watch George try to use Skype"  bwahahahahahaha

Keep trying George, your fans want to talk to you!!

Inglorious Bitch should help him she knows how to use Skype

damon

George is having problems with skype.  i remember that george said that women do not know anything about computers. does that means he is a women?? ??? ??? ::) ::)