• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Race & I.Q.

Started by Richard Groyper, January 18, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

why do most progressive liberals think there is zero correlation between the two? take black Africans as an example; all black African countries are shitholes (including South Africa). is it just a coincidence that black Africans have an average i.q. of 78? race is real. you may not care about it, but it cares about you.

ps: black Africans still sell their fellow blacks as slaves. thas rite! let that sink in.

=Schlyder=

that is because progressive Liberals have an avg. IQ of about 78 as well.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: =Schlyder= on January 18, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

Yeah..Here's a stable genius with all the best words.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 18, 2018, 04:58:28 PM
Yeah..Here's a stable genius with all the best words.

Did you watch that meeting?  I did.  It was a last minute idea to cross arms.  Just about everyone did that.  Just sayin'. ::)

starrmtn001

We desperately need to find a cure for liberalism, ASAP!

Quote from: =Schlyder= on January 18, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

they sure behave like that's the case. nig-nogs & shitlibs get the rope.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 18, 2018, 05:49:42 PM
We desperately need to find a cure for liberalism, ASAP!

Believe me, you'd whine like a stuck pig if you lived under an authoritarian regime. Maybe you'd prefer it living in Russia, Uzbekistan or Kazakhstan. Several million people died to fight for your freedom to have the choice to be liberal. But instead you chose to be a bigot. But it's your choice, one you were given.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: anon on January 18, 2018, 07:26:51 PM
African man rapes his mother's 2 goats to death.
https://www.thesun.ie/news/2059326/animal-sex-beast-who-raped-his-mums-two-goats-to-death-in-sickening-two-hour-attack-in-kenyan-bush-is-jailed/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

ayy yo, das racist n' sheiiiiiit he wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin it wuz a sexul emergncy! dem goats wanted da BBC! Not be his falt dat dey couldent handle gettin blacked nawimsayin' he shudda dun found a white bietch do and dun got sum dem reparashuns dawg rip mhy lil goat niggaz!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anon on January 18, 2018, 07:26:51 PM
African man rapes his mother's 2 goats to death.
https://www.thesun.ie/news/2059326/animal-sex-beast-who-raped-his-mums-two-goats-to-death-in-sickening-two-hour-attack-in-kenyan-bush-is-jailed/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

God fearin white couple facing life imprisonment for torturing their thirteen children..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42741049

The parents accused of holding their 13 children in shackles at a California home have pleaded not guilty.

David Turpin, 56, and Louise Turpin, 49, are facing charges of torture, abuse and false imprisonment.

They were arrested after their daughter escaped from their home where police found some of her siblings chained to their beds and severely malnourished.

The couple appeared in court hours after prosecutors detailed the horrific abuse allegations against them.

Riverside County District Attorney Mike Hestrin said the couple had allegedly punished their children by tying them up - first using ropes and later chaining them to their beds with padlocks.

He said the alleged punishments would last weeks or months, and intensified over time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 18, 2018, 07:45:25 PM
ayy yo, das racist n' sheiiiiiit he wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin it wuz a sexul emergncy! dem goats wanted da BBC! Not be his falt dat dey couldent handle gettin blacked nawimsayin' he shudda dun found a white bietch do and dun got sum dem reparashuns dawg rip mhy lil goat niggaz!

I wonder why Google withdrew Adsense? There must be a reason.....

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 18, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

God fearin white couple facing life imprisonment for torturing their thirteen children..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42741049

i wonder how many black African slaves are imprisoned right now? probably a lot more than 12. wypeepo is demons tho!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 18, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

I wonder why Google withdrew Adsense? There must be a reason.....

Yeah.  That's about enough.  Time to take a little break from Bellgab for awhile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 18, 2018, 08:07:31 PM
Yeah.  That's about enough.  Time to take a little break from Bellgab for awhile

while you're away you should check out the FBI's crime statistic report. it's very dark.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 18, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Too much red pill? Ready for the blue again so soon?  8)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

he don't noe de weh

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 18, 2018, 07:42:49 PM
Believe me, you'd whine like a stuck pig if you lived under an authoritarian regime. Maybe you'd prefer it living in Russia, Uzbekistan or Kazakhstan. Several million people died to fight for your freedom to have the choice to be liberal. But instead you chose to be a bigot. But it's your choice, one you were given.
Liberals. Aren't those the fine upstanding folk who have been looking the other way as rape and child molestation has been going on in Hollywood for decades? Burn liberals at the stake.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

He is accepting reality well i think it's time we adjust his dose

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 18, 2018, 09:29:35 PM
Liberals. Aren't those the fine upstanding folk who have been looking the other way as rape and child molestation has been going on in Hollywood for decades?  JustBurn liberals at the stake.

Let's start with the pope.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2018, 09:40:23 PM
Let's start with the pope.

I'd be down with that. Afterward we'll make their library a public library. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 18, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
Absolutely. I'll bring the matches.

What is the betting line on what color the smoke will be?

Gd5150

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 18, 2018, 05:47:03 PM
Did you watch that meeting?  I did.  It was a last minute idea to cross arms.  Just about everyone did that.  Just sayin'. ::)

Something so symbolic and utterly worthless could only come from a progressive.

You know Trump goes to UN meetings and is like, ok you losers do your team building exercises and I’ll go ahead and fix the worlds problems. And then afterwards when they’re all eating the catered lunch from some shithole he’s like, you enjoy your food, I’ll be at my 5 star steakhouse. Asta la vista (and he mispronounces it vista not veesta on purpose just to piss off the whiny over sensitive lemmings).

No surprise it’s Pud who places value in that worthless exercise. 😄 clueless dumbass.

Quote from: anon on January 18, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
why do most progressive liberals think there is zero correlation between the two? take black Africans as an example; all black African countries are shitholes (including South Africa). is it just a coincidence that black Africans have an average i.q. of 78? race is real. you may not care about it, but it cares about you.

ps: black Africans still sell their fellow blacks as slaves. thas rite! let that sink in.

But they're doing so where everywhere else

Jackstar

Gas the lizard overlords, humanity supreme now.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 18, 2018, 11:14:50 PM
But they're doing so where everywhere else

Detroit is the crown jewel of the U.S.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: anon on January 18, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

You were doing it yourselves not so long ago. And you were supposedly educated enough to tell right from wrong. You knew the difference, but you went ahead and did it anyway. That makes you far more culpable than people in less developed countries.