• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Account deletion

Started by yumyumtree, May 03, 2017, 10:34:15 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on May 07, 2017, 04:09:11 PM

In fact, I have cunning plans for a new icon--yet, Hillary keeps deleting it.
Well quit sending her pictures of your junk and asking her out , especially that one with the funky little hat on it..       :)  :D  ;D           

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 08, 2017, 12:38:09 AM

...p.s. There is an alleged UFO crash and retrieval incident in 1941 there but MV is not that old.
Yes, but among his many talents, he can time travel.  Praise MV.

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 08, 2017, 05:13:02 AM
quit sending her pictures of your junk

MY JUNK IS ETERNAL LIFE.

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on May 07, 2017, 01:25:01 PM
Is this the thread to formally ask that a random account be deleted?

I formally request a random user be selected for deletion.  Use whatever method you feel comfortable with MV.  My only request is that the next time that person tries to log in they are confused and unprepared for the event.

Lemme see, who would I recommend?  :)

Quote from: Jackstar on May 08, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

MY JUNK IS ETERNAL LIFE.
I'm glad she didn't delete your new one. ;)

Congrats, Chesed's wands combined with the swastika.

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 09, 2017, 04:23:14 AM
the swastika

It seems oddly puzzling to me that you ignore the obvious symbology of the lion lying down with the lamb, and go straight for the bullshit propaganda racist hate symbol that your fascist controllers have programmed into your awareness. It's not even displayed in that image--it only exists within your feverish pareidolia.

comaphobe

Quote from: Jackstar on May 10, 2017, 12:49:19 PM

puzzling that you ignore the obvious and go straight for the hate fever.

I saw the rising sun before anything. After that I saw Charlie Manson playing the theme song from the Alladin SNES videogame. While processing that music in my mind I discovered 2 incidents of penis2mouth imagery and decided to scroll onward.....

Quote from: Jackstar on May 10, 2017, 12:49:19 PM

It seems oddly puzzling to me that you ignore the obvious symbology of the lion lying down with the lamb, and go straight for the bullshit propaganda racist hate symbol that your fascist controllers have programmed into your awareness. It's not even displayed in that image--it only exists within your feverish pareidolia.

Jackstar, I thought you had a little more perception than that. You throw up the Tarot card of judgement, and I go for the deeper symbology of the swastika - IN IT"S ORIGINAL MEANING - in conjunction with the meaning of the 4 of wands, both integrated into that artists' version of the Tarot, and you ASSUME I refer to the NAZI corruption of that symbol ?  ::)
Take a look at the direction it's spinning - there is no way in hell that's a NAZI symbol. Apparently, that wasn't one of the reasons you chose to post it. Maybe I'm giving you too much credit.

Here:  http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

Life of life     

Now... Use your head.  Zoom in the original picture and tell me what the hell this is.
There is absolutely no pareidolia involved.