• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 05, 2017, 02:31:34 PM
Hey, Maui and Jaguars don't pay for themselves! Amirite?

You are right.. right?

Who gives the greater gift to George .. one that gives a large gift from surplus ...or another who gives a small gift from principal ...or one that gift's LOVE..
👀👀

aldousburbank

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 05, 2017, 01:02:27 PM
where I covered things like grand openings of banks and animal parades.

Animal parades are fucking awesome!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 05, 2017, 01:02:27 PM
My goal is to mold him into a highly coveted member of the press. Weird little cons like this one are foaming at the mouth to fill their press lists and, in doing so, placate their "celebrity" lineup. He's so there - and maybe with a free room - if he plays his cards right.

AIN'T NO GRIFT LIKE A JOURNALIST'S GRIFT, KIDS! Those days are far behind me, but damn, press junkets took me to all-expense-paid, first-class trips to London, Jamaica, Aruba, Greece and so many other awesome places. **sniff**

Then my boss found out I was doing that and moved me to a tiny office in the middle of suburban nowhere, where I covered things like grand openings of banks and animal parades.

Whatever! It was FUN while it lasted! Maybe I'll help Falkie out as his freelance producer in this respect, just to get him rolling (no pun intended). He needs MANY MANY MORE susscribers though, Sewergabbers, so GET ON THAT!

Your posts always make me smile... Press junkets .. Yeah that's the ticket for the Big Guy.

George what's your "Grift" amount needed to come out and "YouTube" report my Solar Eclipse mega event this August?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 05, 2017, 02:43:26 PM
What kind of Voodoo are you talking about?  Haitian or Creole?
Actually, just magik in general. I have known Wiccans and a Shaman and am amazed by the things they can do. I was joking about the Voodoo doll SV has of me. He's more comfortable around real dolls thatn Voodoo dolls.  :P

And George continues to go the extra mile for his fans to build his brand....

whoozit

I can't believe he's not a You Tube zillionaire.  ::). Who knew doing nothing could be so exhausting.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 05, 2017, 02:46:07 PM
Animal parades are fucking awesome!

You knows it Bud!.. fun for all ages. Camp out and party all night before the Parade  ..To get a good viewing spot!

https://youtu.be/mGa-_7R9VMg..

https://youtu.be/G2_ZrzuYdwo

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 05, 2017, 02:56:03 PM
about the Voodoo doll SV has of me. He's more comfortable around real dolls

Jealousy again. They're driving you out of business. They're supposed to be more lifelike. And they don't have your hygiene issues.

Actually, just magik in general. I have known Wiccans and a Shaman and am amazed by the things they can do. I was joking about the Voodoo doll SV has of me. He's more comfortable around real dolls thatn Voodoo dolls.  :P

I went to high school with some gals who fancied themselves witches.  They weren't the type that one might stereotype into being unattractive nerd-types, a couple of them were quite pretty.  They stuck to themselves for the most part, although they weren't standoffish.  I graduated midterm and left the area for good, not because of witches, but for work.  I wonder what ever happened to them?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 05, 2017, 03:06:38 PM
I went to high school with some gals who fancied themselves witches.  They weren't the type that one might stereotype into being unattractive nerd-types, a couple of them were quite pretty.  They stuck to themselves for the most part, although they weren't standoffish.  I graduated midterm and left the area for good, not because of witches, but for work.  I wonder what ever happened to them?

They got themselves some podcasts? With dreams of becoming the next Art Bell

Dateline

No Fake News and No Fake Videos.  I have started a Go Fun Me Page so that I too can afford to go to the woo woo conferences that Falkie is collecting for.  My mission is to ensure that his videos are not fake.  To do that I will be videoing him videoing the woo wooers.  It will be a double blind truth video.  Please give for a good cause. 

What is that dead cat around his chin? Did he use fluffy for a neck brace and it flattened him?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on March 05, 2017, 02:59:48 PM
I can't believe he's not a You Tube zillionaire.  ::). Who knew doing nothing could be so exhausting.

You know there is an old saying that goes something like this .

Only three paths to fame and fortune!

Born into it

Marry into it

Or grift into it

WOTR

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 05, 2017, 02:30:09 PM
Your post warms my heart ..  knowing that I reach out to George in his time of need with a few dollars  and as a result, he made those wonderful videos.. 

This could be one of the greatest accomplishments of my life.. Honored to be riding along on George's very long "coattails"
Your wife must be very proud.  ;)

WildCard

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 05, 2017, 02:37:54 PM
Oh it works my friend. It works.
pffft. If we were't living in the best time-line ever, I'd disagree. But our President's pastor was Norman Vincent Peale.

Let's just say it doesn't work when I do it and leave it at that. If it did, George Noory would be dead 99 times ago. The world would be a better place if I was in charge.

I was joking about the Voodoo doll SV has of me. He's more comfortable around real dolls thatn Voodoo dolls.  :P

I just finished hacking Shrvlbnmdgs's Amazon account, and it seems that he recently purchased a blow-up doll designed for Catholic priests. 

So it's pretty clear what's doll he's been sticking his pin into lately.  If you catch my drift.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 05, 2017, 03:06:38 PM

The primary reason that Satan exists in our culture is so that depressed 8th graders will have something to worship.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 05, 2017, 09:49:49 AM
George is asking for discussion topic suggestions....

The possibilities are endless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LqxH0P4SR8

First time I have seen someone beg people to not call into their show.

Also it was nice to see that he had a cat licking its butt-hole in the video again, it should be a staple of his.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 05, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

Also it was nice to see that he had a cat licking its butt-hole in the video again, it should be a staple of his.

Now that he's taken down his "I Want To Believe" poster, his alien head lamp, and other props with which he had made himself a backdrop, we can now gaze in wonder upon more of his interior decorating skills.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 05, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

Heh, heh.

Also make a nice diversion from the butt-hole talking on the video. ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 05, 2017, 08:25:30 PM
Heh, heh.

Also make a nice diversion from the butt-hole talking on the video. ;D

What's all this talk about rimshots?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 05, 2017, 08:55:27 PM
You'll Have to ask Ibby about the rimshot. ;) ;D

Mrs. Crow won't let me.  She hates basketball... ..I'm a bowler

WhiteCrow

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 05, 2017, 09:09:51 PM
. . . and a canoer.  Right? ;D

Yes a canoer too during the Summer with a partner .. but bowing is great  team sport during the Cold winter months.

starrmtn001

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 05, 2017, 09:17:34 PM
Yes a canoer too during the Summer with a partner .. but bowing is great team sport  during the Cold winter months.
Is that Mrs. WhiteCrow?  Do you two belong to a bowling league?  I did, years ago.  Oh, and I was in a Dart League also. ;)