• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: area51drone on June 28, 2015, 01:32:48 AM
Its far more fun to encourage the big guy to do endeavors that will actually make him a youtube star.   If the collective Bellgab could get together and back him on some project, say for example, Gerry's idea of a  half-naked interview attempt of George Lucas, Falkie could be an overnight sensation.  Yes, Falkie, I know you hate that idea.  He just needs to hear support from a bunch of people, not two or three.     You guys need to start coming up with ideas for him.  The bellgab brain trust could be enough to get Falkie off government assistance once and for all, and then you former detractors would have your wish.

Yeah, sorry to break it to you but not everyone in the world is a sociopath and or psychopath such as yourself.

area51drone

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 28, 2015, 09:21:59 PM
You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 28, 2015, 09:31:19 PM
Yeah, sorry to break it to you but not everyone in the world is a sociopath and or psychopath such as yourself.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 28, 2015, 09:10:56 PM
Wait, you are criticizing MV for drinking? What kind of asshole are you? Any money you have received is because MV lets you post on his forum. Falkie you really are unbelievable. I am blown away by your lack of gratitude.

ADG12311990

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 28, 2015, 08:37:46 PM

I made $ 250 for a minute and 11 seconds and my You Tube earnings are going up everytiime I check them.
Maybe not the thousands that MV makes which keeps him in beer from this thread but $250 for less than 2 minutes isn't bad.
And its $ 250 more than you've ever made from this thread, which is ZERO $,  despite your thousands of bs posts, isn't it ?

Really? You didn't bother trying to get Dave to pay you more money that $250.00? You really need a lesson in negotiating. Also, I'm not sure you of all people should be criticizing MV...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 28, 2015, 01:33:40 PM

Indeed; how do you feel about those who beat their partners or drive vehicles with defective eyesight, no insurance or a valid licence? Or hypocrites who swap from making disgusting YT vids about radio hosts; and then because of a small gift crawl up their arses?
Yes bulkie what about it?

Jocko Johnson

ONeill
You're such a tool...

Yes and a total douche bag that thinks people care what he has to say. Who is the writer of that email...sleza loins or pre-doucher tammy? You should tell them if 100 people were on line for bellgab his boy flackie gets less views on most of his ridiculous utube videos.

ShayP

I made $ 250 for a minute and 11 seconds and my You Tube earnings are going up everytiime I check them.

The tens of dollars you might earn doesn't keep you from putting this on your page: "Please donate to my Paypal account so that I can buy new equipment & t shirts, do remotes, & create bigger & better videos" 

What would a humble guy like me get for my investment?  The satisfaction that you will just spend my money on whatever?
You should go on Shark Tank and make your pitch.  Maybe Mark Cuban will invest.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: area51drone on June 28, 2015, 09:34:43 PM

Ok, Im guessing psychopath, sorry to hear it dude, there is no help apparently:

Psychopaths, in general, have a hard time forming real emotional attachments with others. Instead, they form artificial, shallow relationships designed to be manipulated in a way that most benefits the psychopath. People are seen as pawns to be used to forward the psychopath’s goals. Psychopaths rarely feel guilt regarding any of their behaviors, no matter how much they hurt others.

Jocko Johnson

I just want to know when bulkie is going to report his income to the proper authorities?  Seems like with his utube income, begging and moocking he has a pretty steady income...hmmm?

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 28, 2015, 11:53:55 AM

No. He mentioned the new show on his radio show Thursday night and said further details will be forthcoming on a future C2C broadcast.

This is the latest I have received yesterday.

The taping went very well…..you were well received by the audience and staff and now we edit the show and the pitching begins..........

Videos in awhile with a new tshirt just for MV and Bellgab.

GREAT news.....looking forward to seeing your new t-shirt !!!!

3OctaveFart

He's made one video in the last 10 days. It can't be that profitable.

Casio is homeless and makes one every day.

Jocko Johnson

I still would love to know how dave introduced the jerk off bulkie on his new show...

DAVE: live from his rats nest, filth covered fire hazard of a hovel...is the pant load from shitsburg who has a wooping 199 subs on utubes and under 100 views on must of his  asswpie videos, a guy who hated me, then I bought him off so now he hates Art Bell and loves me!! The mooch and whore of bellgab the two faced backslider, the con man extraordinaire, the Pharisee of the web...the one and only fat fuck...my new ass kisser FLACKIE!!!  HEY Hoow err ewe!! So tell us flack...what do you think about the the hard working American taxpayers that have to support the rest of the country...lazy bastards like ewe!!!!

FLACKIE: Oh well dave I think it's  GREAT!!!

DAVE: OK than flackie...more from you next time.
☆{dave lowers his voice and says.., have my laundry p/u'ed and be around tomorrow to to kiss my ass...ok fkack??}

FLACKIE:  Sure thing boss, whatever you need my master and commander,  u can count on me!!!

Something like that is what I imagine.

ShayP

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 28, 2015, 10:09:37 PM...is the pant load from shitsburg....

I resemble that remark.....uh...hey...wait!  Jocko!  I'm from shitsburg!....I mean Pittsburgh.  I'm sensitive to the motherland.  We're all not Falkie.
What are you...a Cowboys fan?  ;)  LOL

area51drone

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 28, 2015, 09:55:00 PM
no matter how much they hurt others.

Um, please tell me again - how have I hurt Falkie by trying to help him get lots of hits on his videos?  Jesus H Christ you people really don't get this whole thing, do you?   Falkie is a friend, as much as two people who have never met and only talk on the phone or the internet can be.    He gets mad at me now and then, I poke fun at him and he pokes fun back.   We have good chats, and yes I have helped him financially, emotionally and even recently hooked him up with free advice from my wife (who doesn't get the whole bellgab thing at all)!   I have said this stuff so many times over.   You people just want to attack him viciously, without any regards to his feelings what so ever.  Who are the psychopaths here?  Not Gerry and I.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ShayP on June 28, 2015, 10:15:27 PM

I resemble that remark.....uh...hey...wait!  Jocko!  I'm from shitsburg!....I mean Pittsburgh.  I'm sensitive to the motherland.  We're all not Falkie.
What are you...a Cowboys fan?  ;)  LOL
NEGATIVE...GIANTS FAN...HATE THE COWGIRLS!
No...Offense meant to anyone else fron Steeltown, sorry I should have put a disclaimer on that.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 28, 2015, 10:09:37 PM
I still would love to know how dave introduced the jerk off bulkie on his new dhow...live from his rats nest, filth cover fire hazard of a hovel...is the pant load from shitsburg who has a woping 199 subs on utubes and under 100 views on must of his  asswpie videos, a guy who hated me, then I bought him off so now he hates Art Bell and loves me!! The mooch and whore of bellgab the two faced backslider, the con man extraordinaire, the Pharisee of the web...the one and only fat fuck...my new ass kisser FLACKIE!!! Hoow err ewe!! So tell us flack...what do you think about the vast majority of American taxpayers that have to support the rest of the country...lazy bastards like ewe!!!! Oh well dave I think it's  GREAT!!! OK than flackie...more from you next time, have my laundry p/u and be around tomorrow to to kiss my ass...ok fkack?? Sure thing boss, wharever you need my master and commander,  u can count on me!!!

I don't know what your problem is. Every post from you is full of insults and filth.
Most of my videos have far more than 100 views.  I have listed a number of videos that have gotten 500 or more views including ones about Art Bell.
My apartment is even less of a fire hazard than it was ( and it wasn't because I discussed it with a fire inpector for over an hour and she told me the bookcases full of books are not a fire hazard)  and am going to have her come in and do a formal inspection and give me a copy of it in writing. No one has seen how much work I have done to REMOVE papers and old magazines and other items and it is going to look very different than the video I posted of it. That is the before. The new one will be the after.
Drone saw my apartment in its entirety before I started cleaning and said it is an improvement. Paperboy was IN here and I have NO idea what he thinks but I will probably get little more than an insult from him.
I have done nothing to you Jocko and I wish you would knock it off. Its tiresome and stupid.
If you don't like what I post either here or on You Tube, ignore it or don't read or watch it.
But I am not doing what I am doing to please you or any of my detractors.
I am doing it for me.
Not Noory or anyone else.
I want this place a lot cleaner than it was and it will get that way with Kathy and Patty's help.
Patty is a professional housecleaner and I have been in her home and it is damned near spotless.
In order to clean you have to remove the clutter and excess and that is exactly what I am doing.
And will be doing more in the next couple of weeks.
If you don't like the final result when you see it, too bad.
As for the taxpayers, I paid taxes too when I worked and taxes were certainly deducted from this check.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: area51drone on June 28, 2015, 10:17:17 PM
Um, please tell me again - how have I hurt Falkie by trying to help him get lots of hits on his videos?  Jesus H Christ you people really don't get this whole thing, do you?   Falkie is a friend, as much as two people who have never met and only talk on the phone or the internet can be.    He gets mad at me now and then, I poke fun at him and he pokes fun back.   We have good chats, and yes I have helped him financially, emotionally and even recently hooked him up with free advice from my wife (who doesn't get the whole bellgab thing at all)!   I have said this stuff so many times over.   You people just want to attack him viciously, without any regards to his feelings what so ever.  Who are the psychopaths here?  Not Gerry and I.

Gosh, I don't know. Maybe because making videos is not in his best interest. He thinks it is because of "people" like you.

3OctaveFart

You're being paid under the table? I wouldn't announce that here. A hater could try to use it against you.

ShayP

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 28, 2015, 10:24:59 PM
Gosh, I don't know. Maybe because making videos is not in his best interest. He thinks it is because of "people" like you.

Good point. 

I just don't get airing all the personal stuff and flaming Noory at every turn then kissing his ass.
I think Falkie is a good talker and can have a niche in what he wants to do, if it's videos, etc., HOWEVER he's become caricature of himself and I believe people are enabling him to do that.  He's not a dumb guy.  Nonetheless he sure as hell doesn't seem to hold himself accountable for his actions or words. 

....just sayin.'

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 28, 2015, 10:28:15 PM
You're being paid under the table? I wouldn't announce that here. A hater could try to use it against you.

I think what is worse is that his employer, George Noory, has paid a worker under the table and Falkie has publically blab about it. That could potentially get Noory and Falkie into trouble with the IRS.

area51drone

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 28, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
I think what is worse is that his employer, George Noory, has paid a worker under the table and Falkie has publically blab about it. That could potentially get Noory and Falkie into trouble with the IRS.

Anyone on here who runs a business will tell you your statement is false.   You can pay someone up to $599 without dealing with the tax issue.   Not to mention Noory could just gift it (up to $12,000 I believe) out of his personal funds.    So there's nothing wrong going on here, what so ever.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 28, 2015, 10:21:27 PM
As for the taxpayers, I paid taxes too when I worked and taxes were certainly deducted from this check.

Oh right, you're a tax free zone?  How does tax get deducted from a cheque you haven't cashed yet? And have you declared all this income from vids and Noory?

paladin1991

Maybe not the thousands that MV makes which keeps him in beer from this thread but $250 for less than 2 minutes isn't bad.
And its $ 250 more than you've ever made from this thread, which is ZERO $,  despite your thousands of bs posts, isn't it ?
Leave Max alone.  He ain't no chick.  He'll hit back.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 28, 2015, 10:09:37 PM
I still would love to know how dave introduced the jerk off bulkie on his new show...

DAVE: live from his rats nest, filth covered fire hazard of a hovel...is the pant load from shitsburg who has a wooping 199 subs on utubes and under 100 views on must of his  asswpie videos, a guy who hated me, then I bought him off so now he hates Art Bell and loves me!! The mooch and whore of bellgab the two faced backslider, the con man extraordinaire, the Pharisee of the web...the one and only fat fuck...my new ass kisser FLACKIE!!!  HEY Hoow err ewe!! So tell us flack...what do you think about the the hard working American taxpayers that have to support the rest of the country...lazy bastards like ewe!!!!

FLACKIE: Oh well dave I think it's  GREAT!!!

DAVE: OK than flackie...more from you next time.
☆{dave lowers his voice and says.., have my laundry p/u'ed and be around tomorrow to to kiss my ass...ok fkack??}

FLACKIE:  Sure thing boss, whatever you need my master and commander,  u can count on me!!!

Something like that is what I imagine.

Bwahahahahahahah

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 28, 2015, 10:15:03 PM

"I swear!  When you get nose up in the curlies, it looks thiiiiis big! And when I squint through my bad eye fm down there, he looks just like Castro."

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 28, 2015, 10:21:27 PM
... Paperboy was IN here and I have NO idea what he thinks but I will probably get little more than an insult from him...

Oh come on, when have I insulted you?   

You post a huge amount of personal information in a thread called The General Musings of Falkie2013, call into the GabCast, make videos and post them, etc.  People are going to post about what they like and don't like, make suggestions, post observations. 

Big deal - isn't that what you want? 

Plus, something like that is going to attract trolls and troll behavior, doesn't mean everyone posting something you don't like is just trolling you

I'm not one of the folks insulting you - you said yourself you have no idea what I think about your place.  Which must mean I haven't posted much about it at all, either way. 

All I ever said was you have things you could sell on EBay for decent money - I said that when I was there and also posted it here when the topic of removing clutter came up.  I get that you don't want to do that.  Fine with me.   

You were the one who posted that the manager wanted you to get rid of clutter.  I added that some might be junk, and after getting upset about that now you are throwing some of it out.  So that wasn't really some big insult either (it was you who added that I would throw you out too - you said that, not me)

MAX

Huh ? I posted on this thread once after stumbling on this train wreak from the Art Bell and GNS thread. Don't  worry about me I don't give a shit what you do,  I am used to ignoring bums and panhandlers working in NYC.....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MAX on June 29, 2015, 06:12:00 AM

Huh ? I posted on this thread once after stumbling on this train wreak from the Art Bell and GNS thread. Don't  worry about me I don't give a shit what you do,  I am used to ignoring bums and panhandlers working in NYC.....

As you've no doubt guessed already Max, Senda doesn't do much in the way of facts. Especially when it comes to accusations. In his head you've posted 1000's of times, you haven't but that won't stop him believing it.