• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BattyBrooke

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2016, 06:41:33 AM
True, but think what you're missing.  Who doesn't want to know what Buffy had for breakfast?

I'd like to watch Buffy choke to death on a hotdog. Speaking of choking to death, Sarah Silverman "beating death" and surviving her rare condition of an infected and swollen epiglottis is my biggest disappointment of 2016. Even her own body wants her to shut the fuck up.

Quote from: Segundus on July 07, 2016, 09:57:26 AM
I agree.  I am not trying to excuse her, and I suspect that Obama knew exactly why it was 'necessary' and gave tacit approval.  It may not be a coincidence that the day after she was absolved he started a rousing support for her.

Necessary???!!!

Hillary is a fucking criminal and wanted to hide her tracks, and the reason is that she's guilty of crimes bigger than world has seen.  For example, Hillary's recovered e-mails show that the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from Saudi Arabia and the weapons manufacturer Boeing, in return Hillary helped Saudi Arabia to score a billion-dollar weapons deal.  Total.  Fucking.  Corruption.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/medea-benjamin/hillary-clinton-saudi-arabia_b_9374490.html

Hillary used the US Govt as a fucking pay-to-play business for her own personal gain, she deleted 30k+ e-mails that probably would have her in prison.  She is absolute shit, no wonder she hasn't given a press conference in a year.

Obama is also likely complicit as well and maybe even got in on the cash, which is why he forced his hand to make sure Comey didn't indict her.  Anyone with half a brain cell can listen to Comey's speech as he laid out each and every lie that Hillary told, it was written as an indictment until he was forced to change it. 

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 07, 2016, 09:21:42 AM
actually listen to Director Comey explain the FBI position.

The official FBI position:  Hillary has lied about every single detail of her e-mail use.  She is a pathological liar and Comey's testimony will make HUGE BEAUTIFUL ADS for the nimble warrior.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 07, 2016, 09:45:16 PM
I'd like to watch Buffy choke to death on a hotdog. Speaking of choking to death, Sarah Silverman "beating death" and surviving her rare condition of an infected and swollen epiglottis is my biggest disappointment of 2016. Even her own body wants her to shut the fuck up.

aldousburbank

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 07, 2016, 08:58:00 PM
Spark node fails bellgab again!!

Forgot to change the oil on the diaper machine?

Robert

Quote from: chinaclipper on July 07, 2016, 09:27:36 PM
from Art's FB page an hour ago:

Update on me:

I am now home after five days in what must be one of the greatest Hospitals in the World, St Rose. I am not in good shape, so weak I can not dress myself. I want to Publicly thank my Wife Airyn who never left my side and helped every moment day and night and still is. I went through every test known to Man. Had a hole punched in my Lung, MRI, Pet scans, X-Rays, more blood tests then could be counted, was on Morphine the whole time. Had so many IVs running it started to get hard to find a vein. If I make it I will have the best Wife in the World to thank as well as the best Hospital. Can't really type more now but that is the current situation, more later.
Art
Yay, Airyn!

WOTR

Quote from: chinaclipper on July 07, 2016, 09:27:36 PM
from Art's FB page an hour ago:

Update on me:

I am now home after five days in what must be one of the greatest Hospitals in the World, St Rose. I am not in good shape, so weak I can not dress myself. I want to Publicly thank my Wife Airyn who never left my side and helped every moment day and night and still is. I went through every test known to Man. Had a hole punched in my Lung, MRI, Pet scans, X-Rays, more blood tests then could be counted, was on Morphine the whole time. Had so many IVs running it started to get hard to find a vein. If I make it I will have the best Wife in the World to thank as well as the best Hospital. Can't really type more now but that is the current situation, more later.
Art
That's cool to hear Art is home and comfortable.  It sounds like
1. He has good insurance.
2. He has a great wife.

Hope he keeps on recovering.

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2016, 12:08:42 AM
That's cool to hear Art is home and comfortable.  It sounds like
1. He has good insurance.
2. He has a great wife.

Hope he keeps on recovering.

After two cancer surgeries I can tell you having good doctors,a good wife (+ family), and good insurance goes a long way.

CornyCrow

Quote from: creepygreenlight on July 07, 2016, 09:47:01 PM
Necessary???!!!

Hillary is a fucking criminal and wanted to hide her tracks, and the reason is that she's guilty of crimes bigger than world has seen.  For example, Hillary's recovered e-mails show that the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from Saudi Arabia and the weapons manufacturer Boeing, in return Hillary helped Saudi Arabia to score a billion-dollar weapons deal.  Total.  Fucking.  Corruption.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/medea-benjamin/hillary-clinton-saudi-arabia_b_9374490.html

Hillary used the US Govt as a fucking pay-to-play business for her own personal gain, she deleted 30k+ e-mails that probably would have her in prison.  She is absolute shit, no wonder she hasn't given a press conference in a year.

Obama is also likely complicit as well and maybe even got in on the cash, which is why he forced his hand to make sure Comey didn't indict her.  Anyone with half a brain cell can listen to Comey's speech as he laid out each and every lie that Hillary told, it was written as an indictment until he was forced to change it. 

The official FBI position:  Hillary has lied about every single detail of her e-mail use.  She is a pathological liar and Comey's testimony will make HUGE BEAUTIFUL ADS for the nimble warrior.
How is this news?  We all know that corporations control/own America.  Some of the same people complaining as you are hate the people fighting against this - Bernie S and Liz W.  Most of these people just turn the other way when campaign finance reform is mentioned.  I can only conclude that these people enjoy the status quo and only find it convenient to complain about such things when they don't like the folks doing them. 

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 06, 2016, 07:26:05 AM
No, the Trump University thing isn't about competency, it's about a man - standing for the highest office in your country - who conducts his business affairs as if he was a pyramid seller. At worst, Hillary was foolish, but she wasn't trying to profit from a con job.

Also, why is Hillary almost always described in personal pejorative terms? Is it possible to criticise someone without throwing insults around? Or is she a special case because she's a woman?

Yeah quick google turned up that the lawsuit is being brought by a group that donated millions to the Clinton foundation. Heh.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 06, 2016, 01:16:38 PM
Art's neither on his death bed nor in any pain.  Unless he's in some real cat and dog doc in a box clinic in Pahrump.  Heather just needs something to cry over and take up dead (no pun intended) air time.

Are you kidding me? Obviously you've never had pneumonia.
That's some make you wish you were dead misery, aka PAIN.

Quote from: zeebo on July 06, 2016, 02:09:16 PM
Since she won't be allowed in the White House, she may have to work from home.

I learned yesterday that you not only do not need a security clearance to run for president, you don't need one to BE president.
Hard to believe I know.

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on July 08, 2016, 07:51:12 AM
I learned yesterday that you not only do not need a security clearance to run for president, you don't need one to BE president.
Hard to believe I know.

We learned that in 2008

ItsOver

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on July 08, 2016, 07:51:12 AM
Hard to believe I know.
We also learned you don't even have to understand what it means.

"Comey declined to say whether he saw Clinton's private server as an attempt to keep Congress and the public from her communications.
Given the assumption that Clinton had agreed to safeguard classified information, DeSantis asked, "How would you not then not know that that was something that was inappropriate to do?"
"Well, I want to take one of your assumptions about sophistication. I don't think that our investigation established she was actually particularly sophisticated with respect to classified information and the levels and treatment," Comey said.
"Isn't she an original classification authority though?" DeSantis asked, to which Comey responded, "Yes, sir, yes, sir."
"Good grief," DeSantis said, before thanking Comey for attending."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/james-comey-testimony/2016/07/clinton-email-not-sophisticated-fbi-225218#ixzz4DpLqMGim

LucaParcelli

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 08:26:26 AM
We also learned you don't even have to understand what it means.

"Comey declined to say whether he saw Clinton's private server as an attempt to keep Congress and the public from her communications.
Given the assumption that Clinton had agreed to safeguard classified information, DeSantis asked, "How would you not then not know that that was something that was inappropriate to do?"
"Well, I want to take one of your assumptions about sophistication. I don't think that our investigation established she was actually particularly sophisticated with respect to classified information and the levels and treatment," Comey said.
"Isn't she an original classification authority though?" DeSantis asked, to which Comey responded, "Yes, sir, yes, sir."
"Good grief," DeSantis said, before thanking Comey for attending."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/james-comey-testimony/2016/07/clinton-email-not-sophisticated-fbi-225218#ixzz4DpLqMGim

Barf...

I'm fascinated how often Comey spoke of HRC's "intent" and "mens rea" as if that is the basis of proving espionage...

I guess those few criminal justice classes I've taken in college were a total waste of time...

ItsOver

Comey makes it sound as if you could rob a bank and then just claim you weren't sophisticated enough to understand the proper withdrawal process.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 09:22:04 AM
Comey makes it sound as if you could rob a bank and then just claim you weren't sophisticated enough to understand the proper withdrawal process.
"Sophistication..." Seriously?

Just say that "she doesn't understand what "classified" means.

I love it when that Senator from Utah said, "So, you're saying that HRC gave her entire server and all its contents to her lawyers who are NOT permitted to see any classfied info?"

Comey said "yes".

THAT is enough to indict... Or maybe I just can't grasp what ESPIONAGE means...

What would Richard C. Hoagland think about this... Hmmmm... HRC... RCH... Coincidence?

ItsOver

Quote from: LucaParcelli on July 08, 2016, 09:46:17 AM

I love it when that Senator from Utah said, "So, you're saying that HRC gave her entire server and all its contents to her lawyers who are NOT permitted to see any classfied info?"

Comey said "yes".

What would Richard C. Hoagland think about this... Hmmmm... HRC... RCH... Coincidence?
Shhhh.  You're being too logical.  All you have to know is "It's good to be The Queen!"  The entire Comey transcript reads like a Monty Python routine.

bobo17

Guys
I thought  i word personelly update you on art's state as i am a close personel friend and i no all of you on this board are normal fans gets little people and don't have the conection that i do.
Art is back home now, after having lots of tests.  he is feeling better although he is week.
After i talk with him again i will update so that the average person no's what i no.

bobo

Quote from: bobo17 on July 08, 2016, 10:50:57 AM
Guys
I thought  i word personelly update you on art's state as i am a close personel friend and i no all of you on this board are normal fans gets little people and don't have the conection that i do.
Art is back home now, after having lots of tests.  he is feeling better although he is week.
After i talk with him again i will update so that the average person no's what i no.

bobo

Sexist son of a bitch.
We already knew all of this.  Get lost.  Amscray.  Capiche?

Quote from: Segundus on July 08, 2016, 04:46:40 AM
How is this news?

It's "news" because Hillary just got away with epic crimes that would put normal people like you and I in jail.  It happened a few days ago, so yes it's "news" by all standards. By the way I don't hate Bernie at all, but there's no fucking way I'd vote for a guy who wants to just raise taxes so he can give away free shit to his voters.

Hillary is the literal personification of political corruption, at least now with the FBI's statements clearly contradicting her the whole world can see that she's a pathological liar unfit for office.

Dr. MD MD

Comey said "yes".

I think not! We know they're just an illusion anyway.  ;)

CornyCrow

Quote from: creepygreenlight on July 08, 2016, 12:26:44 PM
It's "news" because Hillary just got away with epic crimes that would put normal people like you and I in jail.  It happened a few days ago, so yes it's "news" by all standards. By the way I don't hate Bernie at all, but there's no fucking way I'd vote for a guy who wants to just raise taxes so he can give away free shit to his voters.

Hillary is the literal personification of political corruption, at least now with the FBI's statements clearly contradicting her the whole world can see that she's a pathological liar unfit for office.
Our government is owned by  financial interests.  Hillary did deals.  Trump did deals.  Trump wants to release the controls on business so they will be permitted to cheat more and get away with it.  You don't seem to get what the problem is.  It's not just Hillary, but it's the system.  If you do nothing to change the system, then you are approving of it - which means you are attacking Hillary as a person, and not for her actions. 

Trump is a huckster.  He behaves and speaks like some low character at a bar.  He loves the poorly educated because he knows his appeal is to stupid. 

Value Of Pi

Comey said "yes".

One thing you have to remember when trying to understand Hillary's behavior and thought process is that she's a lawyer through and through. She thinks and acts like a lawyer as much as she thinks and acts like a politician.

Lawyers sometimes have the unfortunate habit of taking it upon themselves to judge (not just have a legal position, but judge) what is legal and what isn't and what might be a legal or bureaucratic loophole that they can exploit for whatever purpose -- including in their own case, not just for one client or another. Hillary no doubt understood the problems with what she was doing regarding the e-mails (forget about her lack of technological sophistication or any other kind of "sophistication"), but thought she could get away with it. That was her judgement as a lawyer presuming to also be a judge.

Non-lawyers may break the same laws as lawyers but they don't generally do it with the same smug self-assurance that they really didn't do anything wrong or illegal. So, in a sense, it misses the point a bit just to keep labeling Hillary a criminal. She did, I tend to think (without access to all the evidence), commit a crime. But she did even more harm by using her lawyerly skills to totally turn the scales of justice upside down and setting a powerful example of how crime pays and breaking the rules pays.

Better to label her an advocate (by example) for breaking the law than just a criminal.

WOTR

Quote from: LucaParcelli on July 08, 2016, 09:16:21 AM
I guess those few criminal justice classes I've taken in college were a total waste of time...
A complete waste of time when you are talking about charging a presidential candidate and former first lady.  You would have been better off taking "how to win friends and be influenced by people."

Dr. MD MD

All this Hillary stuff reminds me of something...something from the distant past...there was something important we were supposed to try to remember...what was it? Oh yeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHN3IJ_j8A

Seems like one of those lesson of history we might want to try to learn from.  ;)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 08, 2016, 04:55:13 PM
All this Hillary stuff reminds me of something...something from the distant past...there was something important we were supposed to try to remember...what was it? Oh yeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHN3IJ_j8A

Seems like one of those lesson of history we might want to try to learn from.  ;)

From facts about history at Newsweek.com:

"7. In 1974, Clinton became a member of the presidential impeachment inquiry staff during the Watergate scandal. President Richard Nixon resigned later that year."

Maybe the big lesson that Hillary learned from Watergate is this: Whatever you do, don't get caught. And if you do get caught, be sure to maintain plausible deniability.

Nixon failed on both counts. Hillary seems only to have failed on the first count "at this point in time" (to use an appropriate Watergate phrase).

flimflam384

Guys

bobo

Please go post somewhere else.  Somewhere with an ignore/block feature, preferably.

Guys

bobo

Thanks, Bobo. According to MV the site is also making more revenue than before you started posting here.

Quote from: MV on July 01, 2016, 12:35:21 AM
BellGab earns more adsense revenue now than it did in December 2015 (when Art was still on the air).