• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: trostol on January 25, 2016, 03:54:13 PM
how did this thread get derailed off the taco talk?

I'm pretty sure Taco Bell's new social media spokesman who joined on last month found the /report button.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 25, 2016, 04:02:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Taco Bell's new social media spokesman who joined on last month found the /report button.

My bad, guess I should start suggesting improper relations among people I don't know in real life.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Taco Bell on January 25, 2016, 04:05:42 PM
My bad, guess I should start suggesting improper relations among people I don't know in real life.
That has been a trending shitty topic, but I have a better one. ;)
What do you know about this:
http://m.deseretnews.com/article/575409/Suit-alleges-feces-found-in-Taco-Bell-item.html?pg=all

Jus' kiddn.

Taco Bell

CornyCrow

Just as a reminder, Art started off trying to pull Heather into the show.  That did not work, but somehow things changed and - there she is. 

It does sound as though there may have been some sort of master plan at work here. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Segundus on January 25, 2016, 04:14:01 PM
Just as a reminder, Art started off trying to pull Heather into the show.  That did not work, but somehow things changed and - there she is. 

It does sound as though there may have been some sort of master plan at work here.
And he owes you TWO radios! that fucker owes you.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Segundus on January 25, 2016, 04:14:01 PM

HAARP Mind control. Or maybe it was Angels.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Taco Bell on January 25, 2016, 04:11:40 PM
I know shit about that.
Likewise. Good luck on your bellgabian journey.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Segundus on January 25, 2016, 03:47:55 PM
Those pre-grated cheeses don't melt properly and the taste is off.  There is an additive to get them not to smoosh together that ruins the cheese.   

I agree, freshly grated cheese is the only way to go. Plus, I sort of prefer that white cheese the Mexicans use rather than cheddar on tacos anyway.

HumanBeing

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2016, 04:21:13 PM
I agree, freshly grated cheese is the only way to go. Plus, I sort of prefer that white cheese the Mexicans use rather than cheddar on tacos anyway.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2016, 04:21:13 PM

Just a scooch, though, and with cilantro and onion, hold the lettuce.

Taco Bell

I've been known to put cheese curds on my tacos and burritos.

Deal with it.

BettyO417

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 25, 2016, 04:09:42 PM
That has been a trending shitty topic, but I have a better one. ;)
What do you know about this:
http://m.deseretnews.com/article/575409/Suit-alleges-feces-found-in-Taco-Bell-item.html?pg=all

Jus' kiddn.

Holy Crap! Literally....

On the other hand, I'm almost embarrassed to say "look what I found fallen in the back of a cabinet above my stove"!! Thank goodness I only use the new stuff in the front of the cabinet!! No expiration date, any thoughts on whether it's still good? Ha ha ha! I was afraid it might explode when I found it, but I thought our vaguely loveables might want to see a bottle of Ramona's infamous "Pizza Punch". Love the dedication to Ramona on the back. It was really great on pizza in its time. Now to put on a hazmat suit to dispose of it.

Quote from: Taco Bell on January 25, 2016, 04:26:14 PM
I've been known to put cheese curds on my tacos and burritos.

Deal with it.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 25, 2016, 04:24:21 PM
Just a scooch, though, and with cilantro and onion, hold the lettuce.

Cilantro is a very contentious herb. One could even characterize it as the Donald Trump of herbs. You either like it or you don't, there is no in between. Personally, I like it a lot.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2016, 04:30:10 PM
Cilantro is a very contentious herb. One could even characterize it as the Donald Trump of herbs. You either like it or you don't, there is no in between. Personally, I like it a lot.

Big fan of cilantro as well, although I thought dill is the Trump of herbs.  ;) 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 25, 2016, 04:33:24 PM
Big fan of cilantro as well, although I thought dill is the Trump of herbs.  ;)

Dill is more the Bernie Sanders of the culinary herb world. It seems nice enough, goes well with certain foods, but you wouldn't want it in a soufflé.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2016, 04:30:10 PM

Cilantro is great, especially in a good batch of pics de gallo or ceviche.

I use it in my bean medley with jalapeños and in my cabbage soup.

Good stuff.

Element 115

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2016, 04:40:49 PM

I use it in my bean medley with jalapeños and in my cabbage soup.

Good stuff.

Cilantro rocks. The fresher the better. Growing your own is ideal.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Element 115 on January 25, 2016, 04:43:17 PM
Cilantro rocks. The fresher the better. Growing your own is ideal.

Fresh cilantro rocks and it's easy to grow, plus if you grow enough of it you can grind the seeds into coriander.

Element 115

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2016, 04:44:54 PM
Fresh cilantro rocks and it's easy to grow, plus if you grow enough of it you can grind the seeds into coriander.

Yes we grow it and it's very easy and hearty herb.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2016, 04:40:49 PM

+ Diez!

GravitySucks

Thai basil rocks

Discuss

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2016, 04:51:45 PM
Thai basil rocks

Discuss

Any basil really. I grow like 7 varieties of basil, the best being Thai and the real Genovese Italian basil. Genovese basil rocks on hamburgers.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2016, 04:54:54 PM
Any basil really. I grow like 7 varieties of basil, the best being Thai and the real Genovese Italian basil. Genovese basil rocks on hamburgers.

You, sir, are a man worthy of the Admiralship previously bestowed upon you.

No friends of yours are harmed in the making of my ceviche.

Quote from: Element 115 on January 25, 2016, 04:56:33 PM
Yes fresh basil rocks as well.

Pesto is one of my main food groups!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2016, 04:57:59 PM
You, sir, are a man worthy of the Admiralship previously bestowed upon you.

No friends of yours are harmed in the making of my ceviche.

Thank you sir, of course I must note that I grow everything hydroponically seeing as I live in the ocean and all. Gardening is a bitch when you don't have thumbs. Just sayin'.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2016, 04:59:56 PM
Thank you sir, of course I must note that I grow everything hydroponically seeing as I live in the ocean and all. Gardening is a bitch when you don't have thumbs. Just sayin'.

Damn. Now I want Thai food.