Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2019, 10:23:53 PM
It's nice to know that not everyone here has the memory of a fruit fly.

#@ThisPointI'mTryingToForget

Catsmile

# Begin To Smell The Flowers Of The Love Affair. - Winter Laake
#Really?!
#ThisGuest.
#FFFUUUU!!!

# No Heater I'm Not Shocked You Are Into Woo.
# And It's Clear To See In Your Show Or Lack Thereof.

Gunner65

Hehe...this dude is a "serious satanist" according to his rep:

http://store.winterlaake.com/

"If you would like a very real and down to Earth psychic reading from Winter Laake, which will be accurate and true, then look no further.
Find out what approaches around the bend or address curse energy issues."  $65.00

Flying sword?  Wouldn't that suck!

Catsmile

# The Only Thing Worse Than Doing Live Readings On A Show.
# Is Talking About Readings You've Done In The Past.
#ArtBellHadRulesAboutNotDoingThatHeater.
#ForThisVeryReason
#Muppets

#MyDeadFriendArtBellShoutout
#46Minutes
#MARK!

#MyDeadFriendArtBellShoutout
#50Minutes
#MARK!

Gunner65

Also sells a music album: "Vampress Moon"

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 10:47:01 PM
Hehe...this dude is a "serious satanist" according to his rep:

http://store.winterlaake.com/

"If you would like a very real and down to Earth psychic reading from Winter Laake, which will be accurate and true, then look no further.
Find out what approaches around the bend or address curse energy issues."  $65.00

Cats, a lack of shirts,  Nazi flag and I think a M1 Garand.  Lots going on at his pad I guess.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 10:52:10 PM
Cats, a lack of shirts,  Nazi flag and I think a M1 Garand.  Lots going on at his pad I guess.

He looks like a hairy strawberry blancmange.

Catsmile

# Heater Says Her Tarot Deck Has A Personality.
#HeaterPutYourTarotCardsOnnaMicrophone
#AsHeatersSeemsLacking.

Gunner65

Cheap paperback books about vampires...?  Chicago? This dude is bullshit. "Doom Metal" and "Witch Wave" music?

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 10:52:10 PM
Cats, a lack of shirts,  Nazi flag and I think a M1 Garand.  Lots going on at his MOMS pad I guess.

#FIFY

# That Eyebrow Manscaping Though.

# The Cards Are Just A Tool. - Weiner Lunk
# So Is This Guest - Catsmile

Catsmile

#OhDearLord
#TheyAreSayingNothingYetTheyKeepSpeaking
#ThisMakesDungeons&DragonsSeemCool&Sexy 

Goodness gracious this boring.  I think I'd rather hear about her clubbed foot than this shit.

Gunner65

That is a typical reaction.  Most people just listen blindly.  They take what the host says as truth and they do not research the guest for themselves.

Gunner65

This ass-hat Chicago asshole claims to be a serious satanist but in reality he is just another freak with no credentials other than being an "author" of "Vampire" novels and Heavy Metal music seller - And Heather is NOT asking him any serious questions - she is losing control of her own interview!

It is obvious she did not research this person, and she will pay the price for it.  This dude is a total asshole!

Tarot Cards?  Are you fucking shitting me?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2019, 03:37:31 PM
I agree Mr. Fidget has always annoyed the *%@$ out of me -- something to do with the way he pitches his voice just shy of a whine, with a tone that vacillates between a sort of patient condescension and attention-seeking desperation with alarming ease.

He is quite the worm.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2019, 04:17:02 PM
The GC he was on with Amy 'I got nothing' Martin was the single worst podcast abomination I have ever heard. Until you decide to quit being a pussy and have a go yourself, of course. You can put us all to sleep with your Orphic musings.

I recall that abortion of a lineup, that was funny however.

Gunner65

Asking him about any of his knowledge or influence of or by MICHAEL AQUINO is pointless.  This jerk is just another mindless freak.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 11:35:33 PM
Asking him about any knowledge of MICHAEL AQUINO is pointless.  This jerk is just another mindless freak.

I'm not listening to this shit, what's  the run down currently? Another hacky mark bitch?

Gunner65

Total bullshit!  This dude claims to be an "expert remote viewer" and satanist and all he has is Taro cards and wordy bullshit!
This is the fault of Heather Wade in her research and preparation to interview a guest.  She allows him to control the show rather than asking him a SINGLE question about his credibility. 

Sorry folks, but the days of listening to mindless idiots who are obvious frauds as being serious entertainment are OVER!  It is not 1970!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 11:42:37 PM
Total bullshit!  This dude claims to be an "expert remote viewer" and satanist and all he has is Taro cards and wordy bullshit!
This is the fault of Heather Wade in her research and preparation to interview a guest.  She allows him to control the show rather than asking him a SINGLE question about his credibility. 

Sorry folks, but the days of listening to mindless idiots who are obvious frauds as being serious entertainment are OVER!  It is not 1970!

There's plenty of hacky bullshit guests I've talked to as well, that's sort of the point. However you make it sound like there is zero redemption.

Gunner 4:20

Gunner65

This asshole will probably be hanging out in a Chicago bar tomorrow tonight bragging he was interviewed by Heather Wade.  And what instrument does he play in his band>

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 19, 2019, 11:55:02 PM
There's plenty of hacky bullshit guests I've talked to as well, that's sort of the point. However you make it sound like there is zero redemption.

Gunner 4:20
You enjoy that 4:20 all you want buddy but it does not change reality. As for redemption, I am not God.  I can only judge for myself as to what qualities a human might have which are redemptive or not!

Gunner65