• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

JesusJuice

I see certain people dismissing this as not being  a /pol/ troll based on one screen cap from October. The /pol/ screencap is from october and it was reported that various media outlets had been aware of the reports much earlier. Therefore since the reports predate that one particular /pol/ screencap we can dismiss the troll claims entirely.

No. This was a coordinated effort going back to last year. You can't send one thing out and put all your money on it. You have to keep throwing shit out there continuously hoping that some dummy will pick it up. They targeted the Clinton Campaign and CTR but never got a bite. They sent things to all of the other GOP campaigns and to all the major and secondary media outlets and got no real response. They were hoping for at least one of them to publish their bullshit so that it could blow up in their stupid faces. All you need is one.

Now you see various journalists and media people on Twitter saying how they were contacted with this info but decided not to publish it because they couldn't verify anything and how Buzzfeed shouldn't have done this.

Kidnostad3

After a recent exchange of posts, I've decided to change my avatar to something more in keeping with the tone and tenor of this thread. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

Nah, I got nowhere to go.  This is the Trump thread though and we can have a discussion on supernatural stuff when we're listening to a good show about the subject sometime.  If there ever is another one.  :(

I really do like you too, MD.  We have a lot in common. It just seems to me you have been going overboard lately with the insults.  I think you'd do a better job by countering the anti-Trump posts with thoughtful, intelligent retorts rather than insults.  Some idiots like someguy deserve to be insulted but others don't. I do recognize that a lot of it is in fun and not to be taken seriously though.  I've said my piece for now.  Carry on.

When things get weird the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 04:47:42 PM
After a recent exchange of posts, I've decided to change my avatar to something more in keeping with the tone and tenor of this thread.

I remember that guy. Johnny, right?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 04:48:23 PM
When things get weird the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson  ;)
If only Hunter were around to write articles on this year's Presidential election and all this fake news out there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2017, 04:50:35 PM
If only Hunter were around to write articles on this year's Presidential election and all this fake news out there.

That would've been glorious!  ;D

JesusJuice

Either /pol/ pulled off another successful troll or [pic related] actually happened in real life. Either way I'm satisfied.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 04:52:00 PM
Either /pol/ pulled off another successful troll or [pic related] actually happened in real life. Either way I'm satisfied.

It really is win/win. How the Dems aren't seeing this?! Well, I suppose I should be used to their myopia by now.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 04:17:53 PM
Heh,  I just heard 4chan mentioned as the source on Erick Erickson's show.  lol.  Our news media is run by a bunch of rubes who swallow every bullshit story about Trump.

The pissgate story was known about last october by most of the press. The reason they didn't publish anything is because it was uncorroborated. The reason they're saying anything now is because they're reporting the leak <sic> that the meeting Trump had with the CIA etc.,  included the report of the story being out in the public domain, but that they hadn't established any truth in it. They have to look into any plausible conflicts with a foreign power, especially Russia.

What unraveled was telling anyone that Trump had been told there was a story doing the rounds. The press are doing that story; they are all saying that they have no corroborative evidence to the allegations (Not everyone is spelling those out in detail). They have to otherwise they'll get sued for libel and slander.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 04:55:43 PM
The pissgate story was known about last october by most of the press. The reason they didn't publish anything is because it was uncorroborated. The reason they're saying anything now is because they're reporting the leak <sic> that the meeting Trump had with the CIA etc.,  included the report of the story being out in the public domain, but that they hadn't established any truth in it. They have to look into any plausible conflicts with a foreign power, especially Russia.

What unraveled was telling anyone that Trump had been told there was a story doing the rounds. The press are doing that story; they are all saying that they have no corroborative evidence to the allegations (Not everyone is spelling those out in detail). They have to otherwise they'll get sued for libel and slander.

Point taken.

Yorkshire pud

President-elect Donald Trump has accused US intelligence agencies of leaking allegations that Russia has compromising material on him.
"That's something that Nazi Germany would have done," he said.
He was replying to unsubstantiated allegations that his election team colluded with Russia and there were salacious videos of his private life.
Intelligence agencies considered the claims relevant enough to brief both Mr Trump and President Obama last week.
Mr Trump also said for the first time that he accepted Russia was behind hacking attacks that took place during the presidential campaign.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38586626
Oh, he's blaming the IS and not 4chan, but Buzzfeed is finished...  :-\

But he does accept Russia hacked...

They'll be mad at that.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

Thata boy, Pud!  You've laid out the most probable scenario with minimal reference
to urine, pee or piss.  BRAVO ZULU

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 04:49:33 PM
I remember that guy. Johnny, right?

No, that's actually one of my baby pictures.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 05:17:47 PM
No, that's actually one of my baby pictures.

That could be you crowning...if your mom had a wooden vagina.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 05:22:24 PM
That could be you crowning...if your mom had a wooden vagina.  :D

I have that comic book, MD. lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 05:34:42 PM
I have that comic book, MD. lol.

I had a stack of 'em from this era when I was a kid. Spidey was the best!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 04:32:07 PM
I see.  If you want to read an interesting story and believe in such forces,  I recommend a book about a Pittsburgh Republican politician who found himself involved in very disturbing haunting.  Moloch is involved.  The book is the Demon of Brownsville Road.  Mayor and top Catholic clergy in Pittsburgh became involved.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I3N5UV0/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 05:38:57 PM
I had a stack of 'em from this era when I was a kid. Spidey was the best!

Yep, he was.  I have every issue after like #8 and a few before that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 05:58:52 PM
Yep, he was.  I have every issue after like #8 and a few before that.

I don't think I had any that far back but I sold most of my collection years ago. There were a lot of rarer issues but back then few were thinking about collecting, certainly not me. I read mine a lot and used to try drawing certain covers or panels I thought were cool. So, by the time I sold them they were in mediocre shape, at best. The great thing about today though is all those issues have been digitally scanned and uploaded. If you have a tablet you're golden!  ;)

JesusJuice

I grew up reading Spider-Man in the 1980s and early 1990s. I stopped reading when they brought his parents back to life but then it turned out later that they were really clones. I looked up what happened to him since I stopped reading. First Aunt May became very sick and was on her deathbed. So Peter Parker made a deal with Mephisto to save Aunt May's life in exchange that he lost his marriage to Mary Jane - he never met her and they never married. Then later Peter Parker died and Doc Ock died but Doc Ock's consciousness went inside of Peter Parker's body so Doc Ock was now Peter Parker/Spider Man and they cancelled all of the Spider Man titles including Amazing Spider Man.

JesusJuice

But all the Marvel comic characters are different now.

Thor is a woman now.
Hawkeye is a woman now.
Iron Man is a black woman now.
Captain America is a black man now.
Incredible Hulk is a Korean man now.
Ms. Marvel is a Muslim and wears a hijab now.
Ice Man is a homosexual now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 04:47:39 PM
I see certain people dismissing this as not being  a /pol/ troll based on one screen cap from October. The /pol/ screencap is from october and it was reported that various media outlets had been aware of the reports much earlier. Therefore since the reports predate that one particular /pol/ screencap we can dismiss the troll claims entirely.

No. This was a coordinated effort going back to last year. You can't send one thing out and put all your money on it. You have to keep throwing shit out there continuously hoping that some dummy will pick it up. They targeted the Clinton Campaign and CTR but never got a bite. They sent things to all of the other GOP campaigns and to all the major and secondary media outlets and got no real response. They were hoping for at least one of them to publish their bullshit so that it could blow up in their stupid faces. All you need is one.

Now you see various journalists and media people on Twitter saying how they were contacted with this info but decided not to publish it because they couldn't verify anything and how Buzzfeed shouldn't have done this.

But all we have from pol, other than that screencap, are dark mutterings that something's in the works, also from October.  The screencap in appearance and content is an obvious parody of the Buzzfeed document, one of many I've seen since.  Unless they show the pee story is months earlier, or that the Buzzfeed document is actually later than July, it's just wishful thinking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 06:07:32 PM
I grew up reading Spider-Man in the 1980s and early 1990s. I stopped reading when they brought his parents back to life but then it turned out later that they were really clones. I looked up what happened to him since I stopped reading. First Aunt May became very sick and was on her deathbed. So Peter Parker made a deal with Mephisto to save Aunt May's life in exchange that he lost his marriage to Mary Jane - he never met her and they never married. Then later Peter Parker died and Doc Ock died but Doc Ock's consciousness went inside of Peter Parker's body so Doc Ock was now Peter Parker/Spider Man and they cancelled all of the Spider Man titles including Amazing Spider Man.

Huh. I guess they got desperate about where they could take the story line that was new. I stopped reading it in the early 80s. I understand a lot of people really like the McFarland era though. I'll have to give it a look sometime.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 06:16:37 PM
But all we have from pol, other than that screencap, are dark mutterings that something's in the works, also from October.  The screencap in appearance and content is an obvious parody of the Buzzfeed document, one of many I've seen since.  Unless they show the pee story is months earlier, or that the Buzzfeed document is actually later than July, it's just wishful thinking.

I saw something from Jan/2016 posted earlier.

K_Dubb

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 06:11:00 PM
But all the Marvel comic characters are different now.

Thor is a woman now.
Hawkeye is a woman now.
Iron Man is a black woman now.
Captain America is a black man now.
Incredible Hulk is a Korean man now.
Ms. Marvel is a Muslim and wears a hijab now.
Ice Man is a homosexual now.

All heroes must be destroyed by the system. Only the system can be "super."  ::) :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 06:19:04 PM
Here?  I missed it.

Yeah, check back a half a dozen pages or so. It was a screencap from pol.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 06:21:07 PM
Yeah, check back a half a dozen pages or so. It was a screencap from pol.

There's just Jacky's and those are October and November 1.

JesusJuice

You can actually search /pol/'s archives if you want. 4plebs is a third party archive. It saves every single post from select boards. Even posts that were deleted by the user or by a 4chan moderator or janitor. Everything is saved in real time. You can search by term, date range and post number.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/