• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 09, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
What does one wear for such an event, other than a butt plug?

Real Close Encounters of all three kinds..Earth has the reputation on the Alien grand tour of the universe as the Party Planet. Heather's guest tonight is doing cutting edge therapy with both humans and aliens. Seems to be a lot of misunderstandings.

Love ALL

https://youtu.be/YGv6uo89yMY

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 09, 2018, 11:37:09 PM
Real Close Encounters of all three kinds..Earth has the reputation on the Alien grand tour of the universe as the Party Planet.

https://youtu.be/YGv6uo89yMY

Pffft it’s not even in our top ten.

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 11:26:26 PM
That's the one thing you don't wear. It'll interfere with the aliens anal probing.They're really into that for some reason. ;)

They're into it because every time they phoned home, Heather answered and told them how naughty she was because she liked her poot chute being violated.

WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 09, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
What does one wear for such an event, other than a butt plug?
I would think that you would be voted the "most likely Bellgabber" to be able to answer that question?

Sean92008

What's that mental disorder where there's over annunciation, there's a lack of empathy and she behaves how she believes listeners want to hear her???

Heather Wade seems to possess that.  She really sounds like a tranny who didn't get her hormones for a month or two.

She just read a "news article" as if it was new. I just found on YouTube from 2011...  OK...  7 fucking years.

I wish she'd play drop her plugged-in curling iron into her bathtub while she was bathing...

Got pissy with another guest and dumped him to go to open lines. I'm sure it had nothing to do with him shitting all over her Area51 invasion

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 12, 2018, 08:53:52 AM
Got pissy with another guest and dumped him to go to open lines. I'm sure it had nothing to do with him shitting all over her Area51 invasion
Ha!  Is she still milking the Area 51 BS?  What a joke.  Maybe she should warm-up with picketing outside of Nellis AFB, first.  ::)  Or start with something real easy, like visiting the National Atomic Testing Museum.  She might actually learn something.

ShayP

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 11, 2018, 10:07:38 PM
What's that mental disorder where there's over annunciation, there's a lack of empathy and she behaves how she believes listeners want to hear her???

Heather Wade seems to possess that.  She really sounds like a tranny who didn't get her hormones for a month or two.

She just read a "news article" as if it was new. I just found on YouTube from 2011...  OK...  7 fucking years.

I wish she'd play drop her plugged-in curling iron into her bathtub while she was bathing...

LOL!  She doesn't "seem to" possess it.  She does.

I can see Heather sneaking across the compound and peeking thru Art's trailer windows during the station break

I wonder if Art ever listens to it, or if he's ever in the shed with her during the show

ItsOver

I doubt even Bell listens to MITD.  He's probably watching CNN or snoring.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 12, 2018, 06:00:36 PM
I wonder if Art ever listens to it, or if he's ever in the shed with her during the show
You never know, Art may want some strange every now and then,,a quickie in the desert during midnight may bne what he was after all along

If Heather was living at Art's place while doing the show, the value of the rent she would have otherwise been paying is taxable income to her.  The value of free rent and/or meals is considered compensation.

If she lived there rent free, I wonder if she declared it on her tax return.  I wonder if Keith calculated the value, and included it on her W-2, and paid payroll taxes on it.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 12, 2018, 08:39:54 PM
You never know, Art may want some strange every now and then,,a quickie in the desert during midnight may bne what he was after all along

Do they still play the Crystal Gayle song at the end of the episodes? Would be mood music!

Lilith

.... anybody home?

Dunno how long I can take it, but its been a while since I tuned in to see how far Heather has come...

Ok, well, I think I've listened long enough to evaluate.

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on April 12, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
.... anybody home?

Dunno how long I can take it, but its been a while since I tuned in to see how far Heather has come...

Ok, well, I think I've listened long enough to evaluate.

Heck, that whole "getting better every day" thing should put her in Walter Winchell, Paul Harvey territory now.  A couple more years to get near Rush.  She passed Hannity months ago...

Ok, I apologize for the sarcasm...  She's nowhere near Harvey and Winchell.  She's not worthy of a cum shot to the eye from Rush...  Oh, and she still passed Hannity months ago.

chefist

Stay tuned for, "Pahrump Tonight!"...coming to a "radio transmission" near you soon!

Sean92008

A radio transmission or Heather's nocturnal omission?

chefist

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 13, 2018, 06:42:34 PM
A radio transmission or Heather's nocturnal omission?

All will be, "explored"...so to speak.

Sean92008

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
All will be, "explored"...so to speak.

Explored where?  976-DMDN for $9.95 a minute?

Does it include cross dressing?  Art needs the bra.

Sean92008

For the uninitiated, Heather admitted to being a sex worker...  Art, well he's another story...

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 06:40:30 PM
Stay tuned for, "Pahrump Tonight!"...coming to a "radio transmission" near you soon!
Things that go Pahrump in the night.

Robert

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 13, 2018, 06:39:19 PMHeck, that whole "getting better every day" thing should put her in Walter Winchell, Paul Harvey territory now.  A couple more years to get near Rush.  She passed Hannity months ago...
A sack of cement passed Hannity yrs. ago.  W its brakes on.

WhiteCrow

Heather show tonight is a repeat of her big announcement to invade area 51. Donald Trump pfft

albrecht

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 13, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
Heather show tonight is a repeat of her big announcement to invade area 51.
She and Art and clan headed to the bunker due to the Syrian bombings..,,? Would be a perfect night for some doom-n-gloom war and end-times talk with 'experts' or frantic open-line callers with their predictions, conspiracy theories, worries, and news reports.  Art could've spun this night for super ratings....

'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Black Kats permitting...
Because of 'Friday the 13th'...
Hoped i for an discussion or guest familiar with the bad vibes history from the fall of the Templars in La Belle France ...
And the Yebus' last slooper with the 13 guests for brunch.
looks like,it's another'poisonal emergency'for Heather...
Mebbe she's haveing an nervous reaction to the aggression in Syria...
Or,mebbe she's on an impromptu break and date with an fan??
Your guess is as good as mine...
"B_B"
PS:NO Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["
PPS:Wherefore art thou,TigerLily?

albrecht

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on April 13, 2018, 10:41:08 PM
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Black Kats permitting...
Because of 'Friday the 13th'...
Hoped i for an discussion or guest familiar with the bad vibes history from the fall of the Templars in La Belle France ...
And the Yebus' last slooper with the 13 guests for brunch.
looks like,it's another'poisonal emergency'for Heather...
Mebbe she's haveing an nervous reaction to the aggression in Syria...
Or,mebbe she's on an impromptu break and date with an fan??
Your guess is as good as mine...
"B_B"
PS:NO Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["
PPS:Wherefore art thou,TigerLily?
Out of curiosity, are you this guy "Q Anon" that seems to be popular on youtube and in some of the threads?
ps: with apologies if not because your postings are more cryptic and have better 'crumbs.'

Morgus

Quote from: cyclosp214 on April 13, 2018, 11:24:08 PM
I thought it was a joke But Art Bell died today. RIP ART BELL

That must be the reason Heather didn't do a live show tonight:

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2018, 11:52:19 PM
That must be the reason Heather didn't do a live show tonight:

I wonder if she was next door to assist in caring for him. I know he was on oxygen. I’m not trying to start rumors but it’d make sense. It’s actually explain a lot. I think Art was in worse shape than he portrayed.