• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ziznak on May 05, 2012, 09:27:01 PM
Ummmm that annoy's you??? why not throw back a few drinks, wait for the "ladies" to get drunk, then try to get lucky or at least watch when the boobies start flashing~!

I have a ball and chain residing with me, and outside- the skank to "ladies" ratio is about 35:1. This crowd is more Kathy Bates than Kathy Ireland. These girls look more like Billy Joel than Christie Brinkley.

ziznak

LOL ouch... lock yer doors...

ziznak

The avengers was awesome stop it

b_dubb

Avengers was awesome. The 3d was really well done. Highly recommended

b_dubb

Weeds. When did it become a live action cartoon?

b_dubb

Watching the Jackie Hernandez episode of Paranormal TV. These people are unbalanced

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 05, 2012, 09:36:51 PM
         I have a ball and chain residing with me, and outside- the skank to "ladies" ratio is about 35:1. This crowd is more Kathy Bates than Kathy Ireland. These girls look more like Billy Joel than Christie Brinkley.

lol, awesome.

b_dubb

Lol? I find Eddie's post to be genuinely terrifying. She-Joels? **** shudders****

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on May 06, 2012, 09:15:26 PM
Lol? I find Eddie's post to be genuinely terrifying. She-Joels? **** shudders****

in the end times, the entire world will be overrun by she-joels.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 06, 2012, 09:58:52 PM

in the end times, the entire world will be overrun by she-joels.
Ever see Billy's daughter, Alexa? She got her father's looks and mother's musical ability.

Frys Girl

Fat people! Lose some weight. Just do it!

ziznak

Quote from: Frys Girl on May 07, 2012, 09:00:21 PM
LOL daaaaaaamn....

McPhallus

Quote from: ziznak on May 07, 2012, 11:02:29 PM
LOL daaaaaaamn....

How dare you expect full-grown adults to take responsibility and change their behavior.  Obviously, it is all the government's fault, and the rest of us should pay for their healthcare and double-wide plane seats.

Frys Girl

Quote from: McPhallus on May 08, 2012, 06:19:16 AM
How dare you expect full-grown adults to take responsibility and change their behavior.  Obviously, it is all the government's fault, and the rest of us should pay for their healthcare and double-wide plane seats.
Thank you. I'm so sick of people saying "i have depression or i'm never going to look like a super model." It's as if people think their bodies were made to handle big guts and asses. Disgusting. I wish people could at least see the hell inside their bodies....... they're so quick to sue the storeowner when they slip and fall, but if they knew what they themselves do to their intestines when they eat fake nacho cheese goo, they would kill themselves.

ziznak

At least they can't sue because they're coffee was hot and and they're fat ass spilled and burnt themselves... I have a crappy diet I'll admit it but I dont seem to ever put on that much weight where like... ya know... i cant see my genitalia or feet... The human body is amazing in that it can take so much abuse.  My Dad and my Uncle died within two years of each other... my dad... totally healthy outdoorsman ya know... the whole deal like mr fitness... my uncle... heroin addict... lifetime addict ya know... anyway It's kinda messed up that one guy takes good care of himself and the other totally trashes his insides yet they both live to about the same age...

Frys Girl

Quote from: ziznak on May 08, 2012, 07:17:58 AM
At least they can't sue because they're coffee was hot and and they're fat ass spilled and burnt themselves... I have a crappy diet I'll admit it but I dont seem to ever put on that much weight where like... ya know... i cant see my genitalia or feet... The human body is amazing in that it can take so much abuse.  My Dad and my Uncle died within two years of each other... my dad... totally healthy outdoorsman ya know... the whole deal like mr fitness... my uncle... heroin addict... lifetime addict ya know... anyway It's kinda messed up that one guy takes good care of himself and the other totally trashes his insides yet they both live to about the same age...
Weight management isn't just about longevity. Stress management is also important. Keeping weight down helps to avoid other chronic health problems, but it's not a magic solution.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on May 07, 2012, 09:00:21 PM

You'd make a great fat reduction coach.  Your hypothetical web site:  http://www.loseyourfatass.com/

Frys Girl

Quote from: M. Knight on May 08, 2012, 07:52:33 PM

You'd make a great fat reduction coach.  Your hypothetical web site:  http://www.loseyourfatass.com/
I'm helping a woman now. I tell her just do it all the time!! Fighting why and how is a waste of time. It's like worry about why gravity is 9.8 when you've got to hang a picture on a wall.

Eddie Coyle

There's clearly a genetic predisposition to some cases of these fatbodies...

I'm not one. I'm descended from skinny folk, so my decline from being a 6'1" 180lb pound 21 year old, to 290lbs by the time I was 28- was a classic case of complacency,laziness, bad habits with a touch of alcoholism. Once I got to working afternoons/nights I no longer played in basketball and baseball leagues, so my exercise diminished greatly.

My ex neither cooked or ate much so that combined with my working late, lead to awful eating habits, tons of Chinese food, Italian fare, raiding various fast food joints and diners at 2am.

The booze: From age 17 to 31, I averaged about 25 beers daily(with countless shots of whiskey/vodka) this and the bad eating habits lead to gaining about 20 pounds year from 23-28. Seeing the scale hit 225...not so bad...at 250 "oh well", at 275..."these things add like 15 pounds for each foot ya know" eventually I got on the scale and it groaned.

Feeling like I was having at heart attack while shoveling snow at 29, made me stop-I'd reached 293 lbs totally unacceptable(practically nobody in my family weighs more than 190-I'm talking over 50 first cousins). I cut out the junk food dramatically, starting walking again(10 miles a day) and cut back on the booze in a massive way. I reached 235 by age 33 and remain at that range(230-240) today
              It can be done...disci-fucking-pline is vital.

CoastCanuck

noisy hotel neighbors annoy me

McPhallus

Quote from: CoastCanuck on May 09, 2012, 07:35:28 PM
noisy hotel neighbors annoy me

Living in a hotel--which I did for over a year--and finding other people's hair in my "freshly washed" towels.

Frys Girl

Quote from: McPhallus on May 09, 2012, 07:45:39 PM

Living in a hotel--which I did for over a year--and finding other people's hair in my "freshly washed" towels.
gross! at least they were freshly cleaned hairs.....

JohnnieB

Sitting in the chair at the barber shop and having an inner meltdown as  he spends more and more time each visit clipping inner ear hairs, and discovering new ones growing on my ear lobes. That, and the introduction to nostril hairs.

Being engaged in conversation with someone and sensing a wet or crusted booger (or a cluster of boogers) sitting at the edge of one or both nostrils, with a crazed desire to remove them whilst engaged in said conversation. Most dreadful, really.

As well, and at the risk of sheer vulgarity, finding myself in a public or professional setting and having the utmost and dire need to expel a large amount of methane gas....the buildup of pressure is most uncomfortable.

McPhallus

Quote from: JohnnieB on May 10, 2012, 01:19:43 PM

As well, and at the risk of sheer vulgarity, finding myself in a public or professional setting and having the utmost and dire need to expel a large amount of methane gas....the buildup of pressure is most uncomfortable.

For me, this always happens when I'm sitting.  When I get to the bathroom, the gas magically dissipates only return whenever I sit down again.

Hyunju Chang's nickname: "Juju"

When another news anchor uses it:

"Thanks, Juju."

"Back to you, Juju."

"That is so right, Juju."

Eddie Coyle

Morton's Neuroma.

Morton is a real fucking asshole.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on May 11, 2012, 10:06:07 PM
Hyunju Chang's nickname: "Juju"

When another news anchor uses it:

"Thanks, Juju."

"Back to you, Juju."

"That is so right, Juju."
I am so out of it when it comes to network TV news which is what I think you're referencing.   But doesn't that chick call herself "JuJu" ??   "JuJu Chang, Tel Aviv, ABC News" --??

By the way, if HyunJu is the real name, that means she is Korean, and therefore the surname (family name, which would ordinarily be first) is almost certainly Jang; and with the "a" pronounced like in "far,"  NOT like in "rang."   장  in Korean / Han Geul.

That leads me to the absolute inadequacy and incompetency of the "McCune - Reischauer" system of transliterating Korean writing to Latin spelling, and the abomination of American pronunciations that result, including the way the Korean-Americans are compelled to follow ~~

The surname "Lee" for a Korean-American:  95% probability it ain't that.   Most likely "Ee," no "L."  이  in Korean / Han Geul... 
Korean-American "Kim" = "Geem," 100% guaranteed.  김

//end rant//

Quote from: Ben Shockley on May 12, 2012, 04:14:51 AM
I am so out of it when it comes to network TV news which is what I think you're referencing.   But doesn't that chick call herself "JuJu" ??   "JuJu Chang, Tel Aviv, ABC News" --??

By the way, if HyunJu is the real name, that means she is Korean, and therefore the surname (family name, which would ordinarily be first) is almost certainly Jang; and with the "a" pronounced like in "far,"  NOT like in "rang."   장  in Korean / Han Geul.

That leads me to the absolute inadequacy and incompetency of the "McCune - Reischauer" system of transliterating Korean writing to Latin spelling, and the abomination of American pronunciations that result, including the way the Korean-Americans are compelled to follow ~~

The surname "Lee" for a Korean-American:  95% probability it ain't that.   Most likely "Ee," no "L."  이  in Korean / Han Geul... 
Korean-American "Kim" = "Geem," 100% guaranteed.  김

//end rant//

Great post, Ben.  Yes, it is "JuJu."  Unsure why I typed "Juju." 

You're also correct about her being Korean.

As far as the McCune-Reischauer method of Korean Romanization; never heard of it and you gave me something interesting to investigate.

bluth co.

Once walked in on two homeless guys doing it in a public restroom, I walked out, awkwardly. What's more annoying is that i went in search of another public restroom right after, and the next one i found was also unusable, as the walls where covered in feces.