• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Just Me

When are these Art Bell-o-holics gonna face the truth, their savior has left and taken the business model with him so that dark matters crumbles to ashes as the holy ghost Art Bell waits in the twilight of radio racket for another victim to call upon his Resurrection to radio star.

Faith and hope a simultaneous strength and weakness the legions continue to hold on to.

HumanBeing

Quote from: rekcuf on December 16, 2015, 07:38:29 PM
Did Art come back yet?

;)

But the cat came back, he couldn't stay no long-er,
Yes the cat came back de very next day,
the cat came backâ€"thought she were a goner,
But the cat came back for it wouldn't stay away.

Art Bell

This person may never be caught unless I catch him and hold him at gunpoint till the cops get here, or I think far less likely one of the random Police patrols gets him. I have chewed this over from a million angles and it still comes down to most likely a crazy person because you have got to be crazy to fire shots at the end of a dead end road.

I will say I reacted emotionally when my Wife said she had had enough but that's life I guess and of course I miss it. I could have said I would just take a break till we get this resolved but I said what I said and you can't take words back.

I have said that if time passes without incident I might do a show every now and then to give Heather a night off but will do so unannounced.

I am going to remain a BellGabber.

Art

trostol

Quote from: Art Bell on December 16, 2015, 07:56:49 PM
This person may never be caught unless I catch him and hold him at gunpoint till the cops get here, or I think far less likely one of the random Police patrols gets him. I have chewed this over from a million angles and it still comes down to most likely a crazy person because you have got to be crazy to fire shots at the end of a dead end road.

I will say I reacted emotionally when my Wife said she had had enough but that's life I guess and of course I miss it. I could have said I would just take a break till we get this resolved but I said what I said and you can't take words back.

I have said that if time passes without incident I might do a show every now and then to give Heather a night off but will do so unannounced.

I am going to remain a Bell Gabber.

Art

hi Art!!!! Happy Saturnalia if i do not see you before then

ItsOver

If Heather is a real masochist, she could be RCH's producer, with RCH at the helm of MITD.  After Rossy's experience, I wouldn't envy her.

Mastodonkey

Art

Good to hear. Just take it easy, be safe.

Soylentblue

Art

Oh you and I and everyone who has listened to you in the past knows that you will be back.

Not even a week has passed and the door widens slowly to your eventual return.

Once bitten...

Dateline

Me thinks a double dose of Midol might be in order. :)

phrodo

Art

Thanks Art. Again - nevermind the negative ninnies. I sure hope you catch the schmuck. And can't wait to hear you on the air again -- back where you belong.

Art

Art,

I appreciate your honesty and candidness. No one in their right mind blames you for protecting your family. I hope the person responsible is caught and punished. I'm glad to hear you will be sticking around BellGab. You're probably going to get ribbed here and there, but it's all in good fun.

Humbly yours,

rekcuf

p.s. You can call me fucker. Don't tell anyone I told you...  ;)

ItsOver

…I will say I reacted emotionally when my Wife said she had had enough but that's life I guess and of course I miss it. I could have said I would just take a break till we get this resolved but I said what I said and you can't take words back…

Art, we've all done hasty, emotional things, especially under duress.  It's never too late until they throw that shovel of dirt on you.  Stay cool, help behind the scenes to keep DMDN afloat, and you can always come back, at least part-time.  Life is too short to not do what you love. Screw eveything else.

akwilly

Art
Hey Art, why don't you call into the Gabcast on Friday. Falkie will be co hosting and I think it would be nice for us to speak to you.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on December 16, 2015, 08:13:09 PM

...You're probably going to get ribbed here and there, but it's all in good fun.

Humbly yours,

rekcuf...

That's true!

Element 115

Art

Thank you for the update, Art and for remaining a Bell Gabber. Can't wait to hear you again. We all love and miss you. Stay strong and carry on.

Auslandia

Art

Right on Art.  It is what it is.  I was listening the night that Phil Hendrie said he was done with radio for good and would never come back on the mic ever.  Then a year later he was back.  Things change.  Keep the faith

bellNwhistle

Art

Despite my being very disappointed and sad about the crappy cards life has dealt you, and the resulting FUBAR situation we've all been hashing for days now, I am glad that you will continue to pop in now and then.  I mean what other forum would get this worked up over you having to bow out of radio again? This IS "BellGab".   

I hope your family stays safe, and please keep posting on your FB page if this place gets too out of control.   8)

nika01

I fail to understand how night vision, video cameras, and AR-15's couldnt have resolved this.

TigerLily

Art

I know your first concern is the physical and emotional well being of both Airyn and Asia.

I know it has been a turbulent time for you and in an understandable reaction to Asia's fear you made the only decision you felt you could at the time

I think you take what is written here probably a bit too much to heart. When you read these posts please know there will always be negative people. Also know there are many here that hope you return soon.  You have thousands of fans that want you back if, when and however often you want

As for me, I know I can't wait to hear you again live on the airwaves.

My very best to you and your family

bellNwhistle

Quote from: nika01 on December 16, 2015, 08:29:06 PM
I fail to understand how night vision, video cameras, and AR-15's couldnt have resolved this.

I'd like to see Art dressed up like Arnold, holding an AR-15..  that would be awesome. LOL

Element 115

Quote from: Soylentblue on December 16, 2015, 08:02:16 PM
Oh you and I and everyone who has listened to you in the past knows that you will be back.

Not even a week has passed and the door widens slowly to your eventual return.

Once bitten...

I just hope they get that SOB this week so Art can come back.

Danger!UFO

Art

Art:

When the time is right please come back and do one show a week. Share special shows like 'Dead Air' and New Years Eve predictions with Heather if need be.

Man, how I miss you reading the news headlines every night. Heather will do fine but there is no radio host that can compare to you. You can do a show on a topic like 'paint drying' or 'watching the grass grow' and make it interesting and entertaining. No other radio host could do that but you.

I'm sure many feel the same way when I say it feels like we're losing a friend. Yeah, Heather is here and you'll be around but it will never be the same. Please come back at least once a week after that loser is found.

aldousburbank

You would think that if remote viewing were a thing somebody would provide the relevant info to put the drop on the dude. I'm not holding my breath. Well I was, but I let it out now.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 16, 2015, 08:18:48 PM
That's true!

Why does Noory always look like a chipmunk in his pictures? Are we looking at his top teeth or his bottom ones in this picture?

Meister_000

Art

Don't be a Stranger. We still love you ! -- ass hole!   :)

Element 115

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 16, 2015, 08:34:28 PM
Why does Noory always look like a chipmunk in his pictures? Are we looking at his top teeth or his bottom ones in this picture?

Pizza rolls, they burn. Even if the outside of them are lukewarm.

You need to stop thinking for yourself and just believe what you are told.  ;)

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 16, 2015, 08:36:33 PM
Pizza rolls, they burn. Even if the outside of them are lukewarm.

Noory looks like he is storing nuts in those checks.

nika01

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 16, 2015, 08:34:17 PM
You would think that if remote viewing were a thing somebody would provide the relevant info to put the drop on the dude. I'm not holding my breath. Well I was, but I let it out now.

I get your point, but, regular old video surveillance would work. The best defense is a good offense.