• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:56:12 PM
Sorry .. I don't swing that way. But if I did -- Shredded Vagtard has claimed first dibs on me.  But I'm sure he looks nothing like his gaydar alert avatar.

Oh, you big silly tease.

phrodo

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 16, 2015, 09:57:14 PM
+1

And yet you still come here to shit all over Art's FAN forum. Nice. Here's some attention for you too. Tard. Miss your mommy?

Donald Noory

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:59:46 PM
And yet you still come here to shit all over Art's FAN forum. Nice. Here's some attention for you too. Tard. Miss your mommy?

Chronaut

Quote from: nika01 on December 16, 2015, 09:08:53 PM
I am nowhere as rich as Art, but if people were doing those sorts of things to me, I would be getting a second mortgage and taking the full tilt boogie approach to varmint tranquilization. Nothing else would make a whole lot of sense. Wait and see what happens, thats a victims mentality.

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 16, 2015, 09:11:40 PM
Every second of roof time would be worth it to get the SOB. As long as I had my CC Radio with me and ear buds.

I’m with you guys.  But then, I get off on going Col. Kurtz when someone messes with me, because I’m a bit unhinged.  I don’t have a young daughter to worry about though.  Frankly I’d probably go to a lot of trouble to consult some security experts and set up an elaborate trap for the sniveling vermin, and it would work.  But it would be an unhealthy obsessive endeavor (I’m reminded of another Bill Murray film, featuring a gopher, lol).  Not really sure I’d be comfortable letting my wife and a young daughter see that side of me.

The triumph would be so damn satisfying though =D

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 16, 2015, 09:09:44 PM
Has Art ever interviewed Jesse Ventura?   Ventura might have some good contacts - well except for that whole lawsuit thing.  I imagine that probably blew those contacts up.

Ah the hell with it.  Bad idea   

Quote from: Auslandia on December 16, 2015, 09:11:42 PM

Dog the Bounty Hunter with a glock high on arctic chaga would do the trick.

I’m sure that Art could call any number of folks with professional paramilitary contacts…Dog would not be on that list…lol.  You’d want someone very sly, very intense, and virtually invisible…until that pivotal moment to strike.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 16, 2015, 09:23:43 PM
Maybe they didn't listen because they got fed up with Art's garbage earlier than others, but still want to comment on his latest.

Nah, you're just never happy with anything. Literally. Ever. Bell bites, Dave sucks, George Knapp is boring, RCH blows, all phone in callers are terrible, MV's bumpers suck etc. etc. etc. Dark Matter could still be on today and I guarantee you'd be bitching about it.

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 16, 2015, 09:57:35 PM
Your power level autism is showing.

Turbo faggotry: ENGAGE, MAXIMUM ASPERGERS!

Quote from: ItsOver on December 16, 2015, 09:40:15 PM
This.  If Art doesn't step up and plan to be on some shows on a semi-regular basis, it's over for MITD with the current set up.
Yes. Without Art, there's no network. Without a network, there's no show.

Chronaut

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 09:56:12 PM
Sorry .. I don't swing that way. But if I did -- Shredded Vagtard has claimed first dibs on me.  But I'm sure he looks nothing like his gaydar alert avatar.

Haha...wait - so who is Shredded Vagtard?

Donald Noory

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 16, 2015, 10:03:36 PM
Nah, you're just never happy with anything. Literally. Ever. Bell bites, Dave sucks, George Knapp is boring, RCH blows, all phone in callers are terrible, MV's bumpers suck etc. etc. etc. Dark Matter could still be on today and I guarantee you'd be bitching about it.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 16, 2015, 10:03:36 PM

You left Ian off the list

ZomZom

Quote from: Art Bell on December 16, 2015, 07:56:49 PM
This person may never be caught unless I catch him and hold him at gunpoint till the cops get here, or I think far less likely one of the random Police patrols gets him. I have chewed this over from a million angles and it still comes down to most likely a crazy person because you have got to be crazy to fire shots at the end of a dead end road.

I will say I reacted emotionally when my Wife said she had had enough but that's life I guess and of course I miss it. I could have said I would just take a break till we get this resolved but I said what I said and you can't take words back.

I have said that if time passes without incident I might do a show every now and then to give Heather a night off but will do so unannounced.

I am going to remain a Bell Gabber.

Art

Please come back full time.

phrodo

Quote from: Chronaut on December 16, 2015, 10:02:15 PM
I’m with you guys.  But then, I get off on going Col. Kurtz when someone messes with me, because I’m a bit unhinged.  I don’t have a young daughter to worry about though.  Frankly I’d probably go to a lot of trouble to consult some security experts and set up an elaborate trap for the sniveling vermin, and it would work.  But it would be an unhealthy obsessive endeavor (I’m reminded of another Bill Murray film, featuring a gopher, lol).  Not really sure I’d be comfortable letting my wife and a young daughter see that side of me.

The triumph would be so damn satisfying though =D

I’m sure that Art could call any number of folks with professional paramilitary contacts…Dog would not be on that list…lol.  You’d want someone very sly, very intense, and virtually invisible…until that pivotal moment to strike.

He may have already done so .. but if I were Art -- I would have a serious sit-down with Asia and Airyn and let them know that the stalker cannot win - you don't give in to terrorists. Also reassure them that everything is being done to keep them and Art safe. Step up security to NSA levels around his compound and CATCH the BASTARD.

Electrify the fence around the compound, no area uncovered by cameras even beyond the perimeter of his property and light up the night around the property. And I know Art said he had security on-site before and didn't like living like that. But how can he like living in fear? Catch the bastard, be done with it and get back on the air.

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 16, 2015, 10:12:48 PM
What about Connie Willis?

Da fuq? What is a "Connie Willis?"

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 10:13:01 PM
He may have already done so .. but if I were Art -- I would have a serious sit-down with Asia and Airyn and let them know that the stalker cannot win - you don't give in to terrorists. Also reassure them that everything is being done to keep them and Art safe. Step up security to NSA levels around his compound and CATCH the BASTARD.

Electrify the fence around the compound, no area uncovered by cameras even beyond the perimeter of his property and light up the night around the property. And I know Art said he had security on-site before and didn't like living like that. But how can he like living in fear? Catch the bastard, be done with it and get back on the air.

Snipers in the trees. Commando-like shit!

Donald Noory

Quote from: rekcuf on December 16, 2015, 10:14:20 PM

Coast Host/possible meth head, you can hear the wind whistling through her dentures when she hosts.

zeebo

Quote from: rekcuf on December 16, 2015, 10:14:20 PM

There's two - one writes books, and the other sells stuff on home shopping channels and likes microwaved nachos - guess which one is an occasional c2c host.

Auslandia

Quote from: rekcuf on December 16, 2015, 10:15:45 PM
Snipers in the trees. Commando-like shit!

RCH could swell up a torsion force field with a magnetic zero point drive to keep it going.

Meister_000

Remember, a bunch of these guys are 4chan come to bait and troll. King is for sure, he pre-announced his plans last night at 4chan, thus:

.Anonymous
12/15/15(Tue)22:56:07 No.17089577
Going to be on air, no screen callers.
MAMMA IS MASSA GONNA SELL US TOMORROW!!!

Element 115

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 16, 2015, 10:16:26 PM
Coast Host/possible meth head, you can hear the wind whistling through her dentures when she hosts.

I reckon that's better'n the wind whistlin' through somethin' else on 'er.

Quote from: Auslandia on December 16, 2015, 10:17:29 PM
RCH could swell up a torsion force field with a magnetic zero point drive to keep it going.

Now, I've been using that method to masturbate. I do see your point, though.

Quote from: zeebo on December 16, 2015, 10:17:20 PM
There's two - one writes books, and the other sells stuff on home shopping channels and likes microwaved nachos - guess which one is an occasional c2c host.

Please let it be the "Nacho Lady."

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 16, 2015, 10:16:26 PM

Dentures?... Oral exploration could be an option.

Donald Noory

Quote from: rekcuf on December 16, 2015, 10:22:35 PM
Please let it be the "Nacho Lady."

The other is a famous sci-fi author, and she sure as heck would never host Coast.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 16, 2015, 10:20:14 PM
Remember, a bunch of these guys are 4chan come to bait and troll. King is for sure, he pre-announced his plans last night at 4chan, thus:

.Anonymous
12/15/15(Tue)22:56:07 No.17089577
Going to be on air, no screen callers.
MAMMA IS MASSA GONNA SELL US TOMORROW!!!

They think that Bellgab is perpetrating a big conspiracy to replace RCH's show with Bellahaven. I'm not lying. I think they'll be a little pissed tonight at RCH though, he's phoning it in with a replay for the second time this week presumably because mmmKay couldn't find any guests to book yet again.

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 16, 2015, 10:25:00 PM
The other is a famous sci-fi author, and she sure as heck would never host Coast.

She's smart to stay far away from that suave Elvis impersonator.

Meister_000

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 16, 2015, 10:25:08 PM
They think that Bellgab is perpetrating a big conspiracy to replace RCH's show with Bellahaven. I'm not lying. I think they'll be a little pissed tonight at RCH though, he's phoning it in with a replay for the second time this week.

Really bizarre bunch of parasites!