• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 07, 2017, 11:02:42 PM
Brig if you what to talk about falkie for the gabcast you can or the callers. Future gabcast can and will have falkie as the main topic. I just not want falkie to be the main topic. Unless falkie dies or aliens beam falkie away or something like that I prefer that we have some other topics.

No worries damon.  I am not really a caller.  I'm mostly a listener.  If Happy was going to co-host as a Falkie Expert, I would have tried to call in to give him some support is all.

I realize there are a lot of bellgabbers who would like to have a Falkie Free Show, and you and muddy are the perfect bellgabbers to give them one IMO.

Have FUN!

I might tune in for a bit, it depends on if I get distracted elsewhere or not.

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 07, 2017, 11:20:29 PM
No worries damon.  I am not really a caller.  I'm mostly a listener.  If Happy was going to co-host as a Falkie Expert, I would have tried to call in to give him some support is all.

I realize there are a lot of bellgabbers who would like to have a Falkie Free Show, and you and muddy are the perfect bellgabbers to give them one IMO.

Have FUN!

I might tune in for a bit, it depends on if I get distracted elsewhere or not.
We will be covering different topics. One thing that I can promise it that there will future shows that falkie will be a main topic because as we all know that falkie is a trainwreak. I know that there are better hosts in sewergab aka bellgab that can cover the topic of falkie then me. We all have our strong points and weak ones.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 07, 2017, 11:25:53 PM
We will be covering different topics. One thing that I can promise it that there will future shows that falkie will be a main topic because as we all know that falkie is a trainwreak. I know that there are better hosts in sewergab aka bellgab that can cover the topic of falkie then me. We all have our strong points and weak ones.

I think You do a wonderful job of covering the topic of Falkie damon.  I didn't say that you don't.

Have fun tomorrow night!  ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 07, 2017, 09:00:45 PM
No, but I almost saw his plumbers crack...
brig, are you going to post screen shot of it ??
I hope not, ...haha ha ha

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 11:31:37 PM

I was thinking about it, but No.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 11:31:37 PM
And I hope you are not planning to use it as your avatar.... :P

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 11:33:33 PM
And I hope you are not planning to use it as your avatar.... :P

No.

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 07, 2017, 11:29:09 PM
I think You do a wonderful job of covering the topic of Falkie damon.  I didn't say that you don't.

Have fun tomorrow night!  ;D
thanks brig

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 11:35:41 PM
why not? that might get Falkie really raging, lol

I understand perfectly, I just don't feel like watching the video again to get the screenshot. There really weren't any epic performance moments, except for a lot of banning going on.  ;D

CozyRozie

I wonder if anybody signed FF on Paranormal Date.com yet ??,ha ha ha

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 07, 2017, 07:54:52 PM
That is his po box. His home is 1111 Ferry st 958.

It is public information because he held up an envelope with it written on it in a video.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 07, 2017, 07:54:52 PM
That is his po box. His home is 1111 Ferry st 958.

It is public information because he held up an envelope with it written on it in a video.

*** CONSPIRACY CORNER ***

1111 Ferry st 958

1+1+1+1=4

9+5+8=22
2+2=4

VERY SUSPICIOUS ADDRESS NUMBER COMBINATION
I wonder if is hunted ?

On top of it he has 11 11 in his address, no wonder Falkie is fucked.
Tell him to do an exorcism of his place -or at least a smudging ceremony with Psalms chanting from Torah.

Tell him that those numbers restrict money flow, and that's why he is always broke, he needs to move from that address, even next door, just so the numbers in his address change to lucky numbers.

George should do this exorcism and smudging ceremony and Psalms chanting live on YouTube,
tell him he will get hundreds of views..maybe even over a thousand..and people might donate lot's of money to him, people like to fight evil forces.

CozyRozie

If you really love Falkie you tell him to read my post about his address numbers and take immediate action.
Maybe moving is not possible at this moment, unless he get's generous money donations, but George can do the exorcism and smudging ceremony with Psalms chanting.
He needs to buy quality smudge and The Bible or Torah.
He can steal The Bible from the church next time he goes to eat there.

Quote from: damon on July 07, 2017, 11:25:53 PM
Damon,
What topics will you cover ?
oh, and time ?

whoozit

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 07, 2017, 08:40:55 PM
Well, NOW we all know Seraphim has Georges phone number...

;D
Seraphim, 
I'll send you $200 to not give me George's phone number.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 08, 2017, 01:41:10 AM
If you really love Falkie you tell him to read my post about his address numbers and take immediate action.
Maybe moving is not possible at this moment, unless he get's generous money donations, but George can do the exorcism and smudging ceremony with Psalms chanting.
He needs to buy quality smudge and The Bible or Torah.
He can steal The Bible from the church next time he goes to eat there.
his haunted hovel just might be the result of his Alien Head (the one that is NOT a lamp)....
has anyone else noticed how it seems to "move" in his videos...?
when he leaves the studio, it moves !
at first I thought it might be the result of his buffering issue...
BUT now I am certain....IT MOVES !
"case of the possessed Alien head...at Casa Senda"

a Falkie revelation
he never sent back the supposed defective kindle fire
he showed both in his latest video
and, guess what ?
he wants Amazon to send him a third !
is Amazon really that stupid ?
and, who is paying for this ?
NOT Falkie

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 08, 2017, 05:58:22 AM
a Falkie revelation
and, guess what ?
NOT Falkie

It will be interesting to see if they send him a third one before he sends the first two back.  I wonder what happens if after he sends them back, Amazon discovers that the first two are not defective, or that George broke them with his screw driver?

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 08, 2017, 05:58:22 AM
a Falkie revelation
and, guess what ?
NOT Falkie

If Amazon ships a third replacement, which I doubt but you never know, I predict the following will occur.

The original purchaser will be charged for the 3rd device if George fails to return the defective product(s). Legally it is the responsibility of the original purchaser to ensure items are returned in a timely matter. Apparently George doesn't care that the poor sap who paid for his toys will be charged again. I still don't know why the original purchaser has failed to notify Amazon to cease shipping replacements to Casa Senda, something is amiss.

damon

Quote from: Norm on July 08, 2017, 08:42:22 AM
If Amazon ships a third replacement, which I doubt but you never know, I predict the following will occur.

The original purchaser will be charged for the 3rd device if George fails to return the defective product(s). Legally it is the responsibility of the original purchaser to ensure items are returned in a timely matter. Apparently George doesn't care that the poor sap who paid for his toys will be charged again. I still don't know why the original purchaser has failed to notify Amazon to cease shipping replacements to Casa Senda, something is amiss.
Remember that Falkie is a good commie drone. As long it does not cost him money but the other person, He is down for that. He is stealing the hard earn tax payers money from the state of california.

I really found his self admissions...
NOT returning the first "supposedly defective" Fire
WORKING on the second Fire with his "screwdriver"
BRAGGING they are supposedly sending him a third one after he finally got someone high up to agree he is owed a third one
WTF ?
ASSHOLES LIKE FALKIE MAKE IT BAD FOR EVERYONE

next time you have a problem returning something because you missed something in the business' 49 PAGE BYERS AGREEMENT FORM....

THANK THE FAT FUCK..FALKIE

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 08, 2017, 09:09:17 AM
I really found his self admissions...
NOT returning the first "supposedly defective" Fire
WORKING on the second Fire with his "screwdriver"
BRAGGING they are supposedly sending him a third one after he finally got someone high up to agree he is owed a third one
WTF ?
ASSHOLES LIKE FALKIE MAKE IT BAD FOR EVERYONE

next time you have a problem returning something because you missed something in the business' 49 PAGE BYERS AGREEMENT FORM....

THANK THE FAT FUCK..FALKIE
falkie will find a way to blame jason callen followers or bellgabber for his problems.

damon

Quote from: damon on July 08, 2017, 09:11:28 AM
falkie will find a way to blame jason callen followers or bellgabber for his problems.
If we send falkie a fleshlight, he will bitch about that too.

years ago when Sam Walton was alive and Walmart was expanding across the country...
his philosophy was "the customer is always right"
well, that extended to returns....
any reason
no receipt no problem
used no problem

well, after years (and millions lost) by a few FALKIES...
stealing at one store and returning at another
using a riding lawnmower all season and returning in fall
blatant misuse and abuse and then returning
"working" on electronics then returning
wearing underwear a year or two then returning
yea, Walmart saw more than their fair share of FALKIES

thanks to FALKIES....the Sam Walton way is gone gone gone

FALKIE is...
UNBELIEVABLE
AN EMBARRASSMENT
A CON A SCAMMER A GRIFTER

remember the steak dinner George Noory bought for the FAT FUCK and slow Kathy ?
(even allowed them to sit at his table)
....FALKIE probably bitched about the damn steak and wanted a take home replacement and a refund

isn't that pretty much the same thing he is doing with the Kindle Fire ?

does Amazon ever put an individual on an...
"UNDESIRABLE INDIVIDUAL LIST"
and refuse to do ANY future business with "UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES"

if not now....

MAYBE FALKIE WILL START THIS PRACTICE !

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 08, 2017, 09:58:35 AM
does Amazon ever put an individual on an...
"UNDESIRABLE INDIVIDUAL LIST"
and refuse to do ANY future business with "UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES"

if not now....

MAYBE FALKIE WILL START THIS PRACTICE !

Got a knock on the door the other day, it was my USPS mail carrier who had a small
semi-flat package for me but had  'postage due' marked on it. I had to come up with $4.70 to give to the carrier. After opening I discovered It was a small electrical part I had ordered but the sender only put .47 cents postage on the package, apparently an accident as it should have been $4.70. Needless to say after emailing the sender was promptly reimbursed. Sure would be a terrible thing if all of George's 783 subscribers and unknown lurkers did the same...terrible thang....awful...