• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 07:26:51 PM
He said he called the police. But hell no, he didn't formally report a breaking and entering / home invasion: We didn't hear about the 18 buses he had to take in the scorching heat to get to the police station and fill out the paperwork, nor did they come to his apartment to investigate a robbery because a) he's dodging all government authority figures at the moment because his apartment isn't up to cleanliness code and b) they'd say, "Hey George, as long as we're here, how 'bout all that money you owe us for traffic tickets that apparently caused us to REVOKE your driver's license?"

So much nope.

Correction: A walking through an unlocked, open, bubble-wrapped screen door in the blazing morning sun-and-entering. Not breaking.

To unplug and take an iPad from the pillow RIGHT NEXT TO HIS HEAD.

COLONEL MUSTARD DID IT IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH THE CANDLESTICK!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 26, 2016, 10:24:23 AM
Im not 25 any more and women i meet are always in the store or with a gf.

Hard to find someone unattached.

I should have dumped kathy after mother died and she wrecked ( not her fault ) 2nd prius. Mostly stayed with her out of loyalty and obligation. Not much love there.

Only thing that gnaws at me is for the first time ever she didn't tell me to go get fucked face to face. No chance to explain and no closure.

I still love the damn woman in my own way and the loneliness really gets to me.

One Sewergabber female said she thought this breakup hit me harder than people think and she was absolutely right.

Im tired...this is embarassing... of whacking off to relieve tension too.

Falkie's last post here.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 07:30:18 PM
And he's building up to a request for donations. Just wait.

I'm sorry. This video made me angry. So angry.

??? How could anyone get angry with George..
He takes care of and feeds Kitty Kats..

Makes entertaining videos and is the inventor of the Falkie Funnel.. A very useful tool!

Love George

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on June 19, 2017, 07:35:22 PM
What kid of idiot doesn't bubble wrap their screen door?

my thoughts exactly.  And the Big Guy is clearly upset, he needs his sleep.

Norm

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 19, 2017, 06:56:52 PM
That's the same as I heard... And he did report it to the police. I'm sure George would have "renter's insurance" to cover his stolen iPad.

I didn't hear George say anything about asking for donations to replace it.

Coming, just be patient. But if you can't wait here ya go:

"I'm out over $1000 and this Ipad's screen is broken.
I am not in a good mood.
if you choose to donate to support my efforts and help me buy new storage equipment you can please donate to me at : https://www.paypal.me/georgesenda"

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2017, 06:35:59 PM
Well he said he was awful tired and that it was hot out [it being summer and all] so I don't think he made the trek down to Martinez PD.
Also seems like the Police  have their hands full.  Some of the entries in that log are amusing:

*==========================================================================
07:08 Misc Welfare Check 1706180017
Occurred at Alhambra High School on E St. , Martinez. FEMALE HAS BEEN LYING ON THE LAWN FOR
SEVERAL HOURS. RP WANTS HER CHECKED.
I/C MISD. WARRANT. . Disposition: Arrest Made.

09:08 Animal Call 1706180025
Occurred at Chilpancingo Pk/Quiet Lake Pl, Martinez. 10-55 DEER IN ROAD, NOT BLOCKING. .
Disposition: Referred To Other Agency.
10:39 Misc Outside Assist 1706180033
Occurred on Banbury Lp, Martinez. HYPODERMIC NEEDLE IN THE STREET IFO HOUSE. RP WOULD LIKE PD
TO REMOVE IT. . Disposition: Abated.
16:31 Susp. Person 1706180056
Occurred at Launderland on Alhambra Av. , Martinez. WMA WHT T SHIRT AND BLU JEANS, RED SHOES.
ACTING LIKE ON HS. ROLLING ON GROUND, STRIPPING CLOTHES AND BOTHERING PEOPLE. . Disposition:
Checks Ok.

13:39 Susp. Person 1706180048
Occurred at Hope House on Ilene St. , Martinez. RP STATES NUDE MALE TRYING TO FORCE HIS WAY
INTO THE BUILDING. . Disposition: Abated.

WTF with everyone rolling around on lawns out there? Sheeeezus.

I take back everything I said. I think the naked guy in the last one took his iPad. He should go with that.

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 19, 2017, 07:40:54 PM
my thoughts exactly.  And the Big Guy is clearly upset, he needs his sleep.

Yet sleep will not come.   He will be up all night worried that the Stalker will return and give him the good old Chief White Halfoat treatment.
He will never rest well again as long as he resides in the Senda Pad.   Poor bastard............

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 07:49:19 PM
WTF with everyone rolling around on lawns out there? Sheeeezus.

I take back everything I said. I think the naked guy in the last one took his iPad. He should go with that.

Well it was abated.    8)

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on June 19, 2017, 07:36:58 PM
Falkie's last post here.

"Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 26, 2016, 08:24:23 AM

"I'm not 25 any more and women i meet are always in the store or with a gf.

Hard to find someone unattached.

I should have dumped kathy after mother died and she wrecked ( not her fault ) 2nd prius. Mostly stayed with her out of loyalty and obligation. Not much love there.

Only thing that gnaws at me is for the first time ever she didn't tell me to go get fucked face to face. No chance to explain and no closure.

I still love the damn woman in my own way and the loneliness really gets to me.

One Sewergabber female said she thought this breakup hit me harder than people think and she was absolutely right.

Im tired...this is embarassing... of whacking off to relieve tension too."

Touching...What a class act.

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2017, 07:51:26 PM
Yet sleep will not come.   He will be up all night worried that the Stalker will return and give him the good old Chief White Halfoat treatment.
He will never rest well again as long as he resides in the Senda Pad.   Poor bastard............

Thieves often return to the crime scene. He will have to be ready for a second invasion. If he didn't have that felony on his record he could buy a nice shiny gun.....

whoozit

The bacteria will watch over him.  The filth and squalor he lives in would cause someone who broke in to leave some cash.

Quote from: Norm on June 19, 2017, 07:58:39 PM
Thieves often return to the crime scene. He will have to be ready for a second invasion. If he didn't have that felony on his record he could buy a nice shiny gun.....

Perhaps that explains the bubble wrap?  It's some sort of freaked up early warning system?  The Cat Burglar can't resist and stops to pop a few bubbles and then Falkie King Kong Bundy's him?

FallenSeraph

Not to mention all the "notifications" he'll be getting all night, keeping him awake and alerting him to the fact that someone is trying to get online with his iPad that a Not-A-Foreign customer service rep remotely locked for him. Because notifications that someone is trying to log on to a wireless network from your stolen device are a thing. **cough**

(Said the person who now writes about wireless devices and services all. day. long. I think I'm  projecting so much outrage because my job is soul-suckingly dismal and boring and it's getting to me. YET I WORK IT. Because that's what able-minded / bodied people do.)

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 08:05:12 PM
Not to mention all the "notifications" he'll be getting all night, keeping him awake and alerting him to the fact that someone is trying to get online with his iPad that a Not-A-Foreign customer service rep remotely locked for him. Because notifications that someone is trying to log on to a wireless network from your stolen device are a thing. **cough**

(Said the person who now writes about wireless devices and services all. day. long. I think I'm  projecting so much outrage because my job is soul-suckingly dismal and boring and it's getting to me. YET I WORK IT. Because that's what able-minded / bodied people do.)

Exactly.  1AM  Ding - notification received.  2AM Ding - notification received.    3:30AM Ding -  notification received.     5:00AM Ding - notification received.

He's doomed.   It's Kinks time for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_57hFyRY8E

3OctaveFart

I don't believe for a moment it was stolen.

Falkie might be classically trained but he is a poor actor.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 19, 2017, 08:11:09 PM
I don't believe for a moment it was stolen.

Falkie might be classically trained but he is a poor actor.

But I want to believe!  I need Grub's take on this whole affair.

Love ALL

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2017, 08:07:43 PM
Exactly.  1AM  Ding - notification received.  2AM Ding - notification received.    3:30AM Ding -  notification received.     5:00AM Ding - notification received.

He's doomed.   It's Kinks time for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_57hFyRY8E

How does he know that "someone here in the building stole it"? If he does have Find My iPad turned on and it's showing his building address on the map, he probably lost it in his own damn apartment.

He broke it himself. I just watched that video again in morbid fascination and I've never heard so many ridiculous little details in a "hey, a stranger came in my apartment while I was asleep (and stole my MOST PRECIOUS POSSESSION OFF MY PILLOW)" story in my life.

3OctaveFart

This is part of the long game to get the resources for his 'land' somewhere out there.

This thread is something else.  I've literally paid it scant attention for weeks........

Then Zot!!!!!!   Here I am - totally not working.....

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 08:18:48 PM
How does he know that "someone here in the building stole it"? If he does have Find My iPad turned on and it's showing his building address on the map, he probably lost it in his own damn apartment.

He broke it himself. I just watched that video again in morbid fascination and I've never heard so many ridiculous little details in a "hey, a stranger came in my apartment while I was asleep (and stole my MOST PRECIOUS POSSESSION OFF MY PILLOW)" story in my life.

Yeah.  Doesn't he sleep on that horrid pull out thing?  Like because there are a herd of cats that made a nest in his regular bed. 
If it is gone at all, it is probably wedged deep in the bowels of that pull out deal. Thing is he is probably not bendable enough to look for
it.

3OctaveFart

Senda's lizard-like motivation is to experience comfort and pleasure, and he'll use any means to attain it, but isn't cunning enough to pull it off. That vid was a joke.

He's more about money than anyone I've ever seen.

FallenSeraph

He yawns in the middle of this horrible story about a stranger who broke into his place and took stuff on his bed while he was sleeping.

"If I find them, I told the police that I WILL prosecute them."

NEWSFLASH: If someone breaks into your apartment and robs you while you sleep, the DISTRICT ATTORNEY does that for you.

I guess I'm just mad as hell because he thinks we're all idiots. I keep trying to find the reason for my visceral reaction to this video. Let's chalk it up to hormones and the position of the planets. Possibly the date. Must check with The Numbers Lady.

Didn't we go through this already with "the black guy" at Walmart? He, what, came up and snatched money out of Kathy's hand and sprinted off like Usain Bolt?

bateman

Not that I believe him, but if the Martinez PD is regularly fielding calls like this, it doesn't seem that implausible really

Quote16:31 Susp. Person 1706180056
Occurred at Launderland on Alhambra Av. , Martinez. WMA WHT T SHIRT AND BLU JEANS, RED SHOES.
ACTING LIKE ON HS. ROLLING ON GROUND, STRIPPING CLOTHES AND BOTHERING PEOPLE. . Disposition:
Checks Ok.

Quote13:39 Susp. Person 1706180048
Occurred at Hope House on Ilene St. , Martinez. RP STATES NUDE MALE TRYING TO FORCE HIS WAY
INTO THE BUILDING. . Disposition: Abated.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 19, 2017, 08:36:30 PM
Not that I believe him, but if the Martinez PD is regularly fielding calls like this, it doesn't seem that implausible really

Disposition - Ok and Abated.   No harm.  No foul baby!

damon

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 19, 2017, 08:17:09 PM
But I want to believe!  I need Grub's take on this whole affair.

Love ALL
the ipad is just under some of his crap in his senda monster cave. is this the guy who took falkies ipad??