• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 01:28:28 PM

https://youtu.be/gdVyGL2O9UY

My favorite part of this video is when Falkie says he's going to Sprouts on the "30th of next month." As I sit here and eat my synthetic Sausage, Egg and Cheese Lean Pocket, it both delights and horrifies me that someone would make a calendar appointment to buy fruits and vegetables. Welcome to America.

I noticed Falkie has the same problem I do: Resting Bitch Face. I say this as a fellow RBF tribe member. It's a challenging disability, as people tend to misinterpret it as pouty, disgruntled and entitled and, as such, it can disrupt jobs, relationships and daily life in general.

Fortunately, there are global RBF charities to help those afflicted with it. All you have to do is write an essay and send in a picture of your expressionless face. I did and got a $2K grant from RBF Awareness International to pay for collagen injections to keep the corners of my mouth lifted. (Otherwise I'd have to smile ALL THE DAMN TIME. How physically exhausting and horrifying.)

He should look into it. In fact, he needs a life coach to tell him these wise things and schedule his produce-shopping appointments for him. I'm starting a GoFundMe campaign.

RBF

REPORTED

My favorite part of this video is when Falkie says he's going to Sprouts on the "30th of next month." As I sit here and eat my synthetic Sausage, Egg and Cheese Lean Pocket, it both delights and horrifies me that someone would make a calendar appointment to buy fruits and vegetables. Welcome to America.

I noticed Falkie has the same problem I do: Resting Bitch Face. I say this as a fellow RBF tribe member. It's a challenging disability, as people tend to misinterpret it as pouty, disgruntled and entitled and, as such, it can disrupt jobs, relationships and daily life in general.

Fortunately, there are global RBF charities to help those afflicted with it. All you have to do is write an essay and send in a picture of your expressionless face. I did and got a $2K grant from RBF Awareness International to pay for collagen injections to keep the corners of my mouth lifted. (Otherwise I'd have to smile ALL THE DAMN TIME. How physically exhausting and horrifying.)

He should look into it. In fact, he needs a life coach to tell him these wise things and schedule his produce-shopping appointments for him. I'm starting a GoFundMe campaign.
damn, you are !
YOU ARE HITTING ON FALKIE !
*Sweet Kathy better be watching her Falkie, there is a new woman person in town Martinez !

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 18, 2017, 10:48:41 PM
500 pounds ?
take a hard look at that FAT ASS !
NO LESS than 38.429 stones !
(538 pounds)
they say TV adds weight, but in Falkie's case he only shows his slim upper half...
he only appears morbidly obese on camera...
now, the few occasions we have seen Falkie "rise up" so we get a partial (all the camera can fit) view of his YUGE ARSE...
I mean look at those red shorts !!
*usually see an ass like that on a BLACK (NOT racist..just a fact) WOMAN !
yea, Falkie has a BLACK WOMAN'S ASS...
Heather actually pointed that out in her show.

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 17, 2017, 09:57:13 PM
His (Falkie's) insight knows no bounds.  I think I'll take notes.

Praise Falkie

Love ALL

Quote from: Damon on June 18, 2017, 03:41:26 PM
Falkie without computers will be GREAT  :)

$2000....WTF ?
Falkie's "twitchie thingy" is able to cure RBF absolutely at NO charge to you !
proof ? He has cured Sweet Kathy, however due to a length challenge and his immense fat pad he is unfortunately unable to cure himself....sad but true
Seraphim, suggest you try the "Falkie CURE"...

FallenSeraph

At around the 1:08:00 mark in that live broadcast, Falkie requests a donation of a gift card to a local restaurant and says he ran out of money for food last month and almost had to eat cat food to survive -- but a "friend" helped him out. So who was it last month? My eye-opening month was April.

I will say that ever since I got wrapped up in these videos, I've gotten more fastidious in cleaning and following my Financial Peace plan (not counting April 😕). So there's that. Maybe he was sent to this Earth to be a kind of reverse muse.

chefist

This thread continues to deliver...day after day...thanks all!  ;D

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 04:07:45 PM
At around the 1:08:00 mark in that live broadcast, Falkie requests a donation of a gift card to a local restaurant and says he ran out of money for food last month and almost had to eat cat food to survive -- but a "friend" helped him out. So who was it last month? My eye-opening month was April.

I will say that ever since I got wrapped up in these videos, I've gotten more fastidious in cleaning and following my Financial Peace plan (not counting April 😕). So there's that. Maybe he was sent to this Earth to be a kind of reverse muse.

Hell - he's a damn neon sign for the Deadly Sins.

Let's look at the lineup
1. (Gluttony) => Check.
2. (Lust, fornication) => Check
3. (Avarice/greed) => Check
4. (Pride, hubris) => Check
5. (Sorrow/despair/despondency) => Check
6. (Wrath) => Check
7. (Vainglory) => Check
8. (Sloth) => Check

FallenSeraph

https://youtu.be/mj-2cA5iJgw

I might have heard this wrong. If so, please correct me:

He went to sleep with his screen door open and someone came in his apartment, unplugged it and stole it off the pillow next to him.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

He went to sleep with his screen door open and someone came in his apartment, unplugged it and stole it off the pillow next to him.

Yes.  I hate it when that happens

An added blow was that it was the "main" Ipad that was horked. 

FallenSeraph

So the summary of this incident should show up in the Martinez PD Daily Crime Log for today, which will probably post tomorrow: http://www.cityofmartinez.org/depts/police/daily_log_n_press_releases.asp

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 05:50:51 PM
So the summary of this incident should show up in the Martinez PD Daily Crime Log for today, which will probably post tomorrow: http://www.cityofmartinez.org/depts/police/daily_log_n_press_releases.asp

Nice work!    You have come far Seraphim.  You have come far.....

"Oh dear.  That poor man"  to "That bastard is probably lying.  Lemme dig into this a bit" 

whoozit

He should get a mirror and a friend to see if it is in the crack of his ass.  He may find some missing kitties too.

I wonder if George's groovy apartment is on Center Avenue.  Perhaps the Ipad theft was a little payback for the
'bad smell' call in that Martinez PD log:

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2017, 05:58:46 PM
Nice work!    You have come far Seraphim.  You have come far.....

"Oh dear.  That poor man"  to "That bastard is probably lying.  Lemme dig into this a bit"

*laughter* I'm trying to imagine someone creeping silently through that apartment, not to mention during -- for the rest of the city -- broad morning daylight.

And ...

1. His eyes aren't moving up, left or right to indicate accessing memory when he's telling this story. This is recitation.
2. Creeping silently through an apartment that he himself can't even walk or turn around in.
3. ONLY snatching and grabbing the iPad and not one of the many, many valuables in there.
4. If Apple can remotely lock his stolen iPad and can send him notifications when someone's trying to get online with it, don't they have to use Find My iPad or something? Maybe not. But how can someone attempt to get online with it if Apple remotely locked it??
5. Too much detail in this story, combined with a digression to chatter about the damn glasses.
6. I can't. If it shows up in the police blotter tomorrow, I'll eat my shoe, but he'd either have to go to the station to file the report or they'd have to come to his apartment. You can't just chat about stolen goods (and whether you're going to prosecute) with the cops over the phone.

I was a newspaper reporter for 15 years, 3 of them on the police beat. So just no.

Watch for a video about why he didn't file a formal police report in 3...2...1...

WhiteCrow

Maybe he meant his eye pad for his bad eye.  The Big Guy would not lie to us. Please.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 06:19:32 PM
*laughter* I'm trying to imagine someone creeping silently through that apartment, not to mention during -- for the rest of the city -- broad morning daylight.

And ...

1. His eyes aren't moving up, left or right to indicate accessing memory when he's telling this story. This is recitation.
2. Creeping silently through an apartment that he himself can't even walk or turn around in.
3. ONLY snatching and grabbing the iPad and not one of the many, many valuables in there.
4. If Apple can remotely lock his stolen iPad and can send him notifications when someone's trying to get online with it, don't they have to use Find My iPad or something? Maybe not. But how can someone attempt to get online with it if Apple remotely locked it??
5. Too much detail in this story, combined with a digression to chatter about the damn glasses.
6. I can't. If it shows up in the police blotter tomorrow, I'll eat my shoe, but he'd either have to go to the station to file the report or they'd have to come to his apartment. You can't just chat about stolen goods (and whether you're going to prosecute) with the cops over the phone.

I was a newspaper reporter for 15 years, 3 of them on the police beat. So just no.

Watch for a video about why he didn't file a formal police report in 3...2...1...

Well he said he was awful tired and that it was hot out [it being summer and all] so I don't think he made the trek down to Martinez PD.
Also seems like the Police  have their hands full.  Some of the entries in that log are amusing:

*==========================================================================
07:08 Misc Welfare Check 1706180017
Occurred at Alhambra High School on E St. , Martinez. FEMALE HAS BEEN LYING ON THE LAWN FOR
SEVERAL HOURS. RP WANTS HER CHECKED.
I/C MISD. WARRANT. . Disposition: Arrest Made.

09:08 Animal Call 1706180025
Occurred at Chilpancingo Pk/Quiet Lake Pl, Martinez. 10-55 DEER IN ROAD, NOT BLOCKING. .
Disposition: Referred To Other Agency.
10:39 Misc Outside Assist 1706180033
Occurred on Banbury Lp, Martinez. HYPODERMIC NEEDLE IN THE STREET IFO HOUSE. RP WOULD LIKE PD
TO REMOVE IT. . Disposition: Abated.
16:31 Susp. Person 1706180056
Occurred at Launderland on Alhambra Av. , Martinez. WMA WHT T SHIRT AND BLU JEANS, RED SHOES.
ACTING LIKE ON HS. ROLLING ON GROUND, STRIPPING CLOTHES AND BOTHERING PEOPLE. . Disposition:
Checks Ok.

13:39 Susp. Person 1706180048
Occurred at Hope House on Ilene St. , Martinez. RP STATES NUDE MALE TRYING TO FORCE HIS WAY
INTO THE BUILDING. . Disposition: Abated.

FallenSeraph

- A masked bandit wouldn't know that he's (conveniently) a sound sleeper. It would take a thief with big cojones to walk in his apartment at 9 a.m. and take the iPad off the pillow next to him and then get back out the bubble-wrapped screen door.

- The most exciting/important part of this story is the theft. The second-most important/exciting detail should be the conversation with the police/filing the report. He skips over that whole part except for two short and fast sentences. Hell, we've heard more drama about a trip to The Dollar Store.

I could go on and on about why this is bullshit. Sorry. I try to stay in Falkie's corner but I put my head in my hands and said, "Oh, honey. No" when I watched that.

Someone comes in your apartment when you're sleeping and takes something -- that is a violation when you're most vulnerable and, as such, CREEPY AND TRAUMATIC AS HELL. Do we see or hear any of that in this video? No.

WhiteCrow

That's the same as I heard... And he did report it to the police. I'm sure George would have "renter's insurance" to cover his stolen iPad.

I didn't hear George say anything about asking for donations to replace it.

So why be so skeptical that it didn't happen?

I'm also trying to figure out why the screen door is bubble wrapped?   Any insights here?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 19, 2017, 06:56:52 PM
That's the same as I heard... And he did report it to the police. I'm sure George would have "renter's insurance" to cover his stolen iPad.

He said he called the police. But hell no, he didn't formally report a breaking and entering / home invasion: We didn't hear about the 18 buses he had to take in the scorching heat to get to the police station and fill out the paperwork, nor did they come to his apartment to investigate a robbery because a) he's dodging all government authority figures at the moment because his apartment isn't up to cleanliness code and b) they'd say, "Hey George, as long as we're here, how 'bout all that money you owe us for traffic tickets that apparently caused us to REVOKE your driver's license?"

So much nope.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 19, 2017, 06:56:52 PM

And he's building up to a request for donations. Just wait.

I'm sorry. This video made me angry. So angry.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2017, 07:02:13 PM
I'm also trying to figure out why the screen door is bubble wrapped?   Any insights here?

What kid of idiot doesn't bubble wrap their screen door?