• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: West of the Rockies on December 27, 2013, 05:36:09 PM
I wish we heard waaaaaaay more from ChewMouse!  Can we lure her in with promise of a nice sharp cheddar?  (Or a very runny Muenster -- was that the Python Cheese Shop cheese?  Yorkie?)

yes.  i miss the chewmouse.

georgesucks

Quote from: MV on December 27, 2013, 05:38:09 PM
yes.  i miss the chewmouse.
Chewmouse has been quiet. Is he winding down or is he playing Cat and Mouse with us??

jazmunda

Quote from: c337pilot on December 27, 2013, 08:32:59 PM
Chewmouse has been quiet. Is he winding down or is he playing Cat and Mouse with us??

If someone doesn't post in a 24 to 72 hour period they are either dead or at the very least winding down.

Life, work and family are no excuse. No post. No pulse. Wind Down In Peace.

georgesucks

Quote from: jazmunda on December 27, 2013, 08:48:30 PM
If someone doesn't post in a 24 to 72 hour period they are either dead or at the very least winding down.

Life, work and family are no excuse. No post. No pulse. Wind Down In Peace.
Well I hope he is just winding down because it would suck if the Cat had him for a snack.

georgesucks

I guess that Fort Rock is winding down too. If it was up to me, he can stay a way because he is one weird dude.

Quote from: jazmunda on December 27, 2013, 08:48:30 PM

I'm going to take a leaf from that great visionary  Sean David Morton and commence missing people before they even sign up for Bellgab. it's more efficient that way.

McPhallus

Quote from: c337pilot on December 27, 2013, 08:32:59 PM

Chewie is a lady.

georgesucks

Quote from: McPhallus on December 27, 2013, 11:04:55 PM
Chewie is a lady.
Ok, I guess that she is winding down. I just hope that the cat did not have her for a snack. ;)

I recall a few months ago (maybe even late last summer) a poster who had an image of a barefoot woman.  Another poster had a bit of a foot fetish and things went back-and-forth a little strangely for a few days.  Anyone remember who those folks were?  We have a lot who sign up for a time, make a lot of noise, and then disappear.

Very odd about morphiaflow... I did not suspect such weirdness.

eddie dean

Quote from: West of the Rockies on December 31, 2013, 07:53:27 PM
I recall a few months ago (maybe even late last summer) a poster who had an image of a barefoot woman.  Another poster had a bit of a foot fetish and things went back-and-forth a little strangely for a few days.  Anyone remember who those folks were?  We have a lot who sign up for a time, make a lot of noise, and then disappear.

Very odd about morphiaflow... I did not suspect such weirdness.

Sleepless in CA had a tatoo foot av. I don't  recall if anyone was harassing her about it. There certainly were a few jokes tossed around about it, but I don't think it was mean spirited. She and Roy Hinkley(the prof from gilligans island) were friendly with each other, which generated "hookup" jokes in the gns thread.

Quote from: onan on December 27, 2013, 11:06:18 PM
I believe the first line is "whoa, whoa, whoa.

Hahahahahaha.  Just catching up. 

Hope everyone - here and not - is safe and warm today.   :)

MikeJ

Definitely Fort Rock. He is one weird dude, but he kept things interesting.

georgesucks

Quote from: MikeJ on January 04, 2014, 04:47:28 PM
Definitely Fort Rock. He is one weird dude, but he kept things interesting.
Yes Fort Rock is a weird dude.

Informed, genuinely clever posters... Thank god, some remain....

Usagi and lonevoice, wherefore art thou?  The holidays are over... come back and start posting!  And I've asked before, but what happened to Flaxen Hegemony?  He said something about an academic appointment last summer, but to what strange outpost was he sent that he has no internet?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 13, 2014, 01:06:32 PM
...what happened to Flaxen Hegemony?  He said something about an academic appointment last summer, but to what strange outpost was he sent that he has no internet?

based on what he suggested happens at these academic conferences, he's probably busy battling the clap.

Man, I must be goin' to the wrong damn conferences.

georgesucks

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2014, 09:32:30 PM
i'm sure onan will be back.
I do hope that Onan comes back because he is one of a kind. I do understand why you banned falkie.
Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 30, 2014, 09:32:06 PM
someone said little chris got banned?
I really dont know about little chris getting banned, maybe MV can tell.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: c337pilot on January 30, 2014, 09:44:32 PM
...maybe MV can tell.

i'll just say i'm on a quest to make the forum resemble something i'd like to participate in.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2014, 09:51:53 PM
i'll just say i'm on a quest to make the forum resemble something i'd like to participate in.

Amen brother. It's your house. We just soil ourselves here.

georgesucks

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2014, 09:51:53 PM
Thanks for being the peacekeeper on the forum by cleaning up this forum.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on January 30, 2014, 09:54:33 PM
It's your house.

thanks for saying that, but i don't see it that way and never have.  without the people who participate here, this forum is a worthless script running on a server.

georgesucks

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2014, 09:59:41 PM
thanks for saying that, but i don't see it that way and never have.  without the people who participate here, this forum is a worthless script running on a server.
Agree.  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2014, 09:59:41 PM

I pity that server sometimes. Oh the things it has seen that cannot be unseen.

georgesucks

Hey I miss Gnoory, I hope he comes back to inform us about John B Wells. Does anyone knows if John B has an account here??

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: c337pilot on January 30, 2014, 09:44:32 PM
I really dont know about little chris getting banned, maybe MV can tell.

Probably noone can prove, but a very well trained multiple personality and handle may be in play.

I'm me, and nobody can duplicate that because I avoided training in psychology like the plague after getting kicked out of the RCC Altar Boy Society committing no mortal sin when still pre-pubescent.